This is a favorite of our family! We call them faux cinnamon rolls, but really they are just cinnamon biscuits with an easy icing on top. You can’t get any easier or any yummier than this! I promise, your kids will be in love!
You don’t need fancy biscuits to make these – the cheap biscuits work the best, which makes this recipe very frugal friendly. This just might be your go-to breakfast idea. I know we love them for school mornings. Serve these Cinnamon biscuits with fruit and scrambled eggs and you have a complete meal.
- Cinnamon and Sugar
- 1 Can of Biscuits
- Powdered Sugar
- Combine cinnamon and Sugar in a small bowl. I don’t do any measuring. I just mix until it looks good to me. 🙂
- Open Biscuits. Dip the top of each biscuit into the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Place on the cookie sheet and bake according to directions on package (8 to 10 minutes).
- In the meantime, pour about ½ cup of powdered sugar in a bowl. Slowly add water to powered sugar to make a glaze.
- Take biscuits out of the oven. Drizzle glaze over the biscuits. Enjoy!
Here are a few other delicious breakfast ideas:
- The BEST Homemade Pancake and Waffle Mix
- How to Make Yogurt in the Crockpot
- Homemade Pancake Syrup
- Donut Mini Muffins
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread Recipe