This quick and easy cinnamon roll french toast casserole recipe is amazing. I’m talking creamy, delicious, and impressive. Once you see how simple this cinnamon roll breakfast casserole recipe is you are going to make it all the time.
Cinnamon roll French toast casserole
All of the delicious flavors of cinnamon rolls combine with the fun taste of our french toast casserole. This tasty combination can’t be beat. It is so decadent and always a family favorite.
The casserole is so easy that you can make it for a fancy breakfast before school but it is so impressive you can take it to a pot luck or serve it at a holiday for breakfast or brunch. It is definitely a crowd pleaser. From the pickiest of children to any and all adults, this easy cinnamon roll casserole is going to please them all.
I love make ahead breakfast options because they allow me to save time while still serving great food. Our family also loves this easy Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole and Crockpot Breakfast Casserole Recipe. Yum!
This casserole is a must try!
There is something about the smell of warm cinnamon rolls on a chilly day that just comforts you. Don’t you agree? However, I’m a busy mom and I don’t have time for all the rolling, the rising, and the waiting.
When I’m craving cinnamon rolls, I’m craving them now which is why my family loves this fun cinnamon roll french toast casserole recipe.
Oh and by the way. If it is Summer and you are craving cinnamon rolls (because cinnamon rolls are delicious all year long), then make sure you try our very popular Crock pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole. Why yes. You read that right. You can make it in the crock pot!
Let’s get started!
Ok, back to the recipe. This recipe uses the convenience of canned cinnamon rolls but with a few other simple ingredients, the casserole gets a delicious homemade taste. I promise you are going to love this! Let’s get cooking!
Supplies you need:
- cans of cinnamon rolls (around 12 oz each)
How to make cinnamon roll french toast casserole:
First, go ahead and preheat oven to 350 degrees. While the oven is preheating, spray a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray.
Second, open the cans of cinnamon rolls and cut them into fourths. Set the icing packets aside.
Next, unravel the cinnamon rolls and loosely put them in your baking pan.
Get a small mixing bowl and mix the eggs, milk, syrup, vanilla and cinnamon until well combined.
Finally, pour all of this mixture over the cinnamon rolls in the pan.
Put the casserole in the oven and bake uncovered until it is golden brown. This normally takes about 30 minutes. Just make sure it is cooked through the middle.
While it is baking, heat the icing packets in the microwave for a few seconds. Drizzle on top once the casserole has finished baking.
This is best served immediately. Enjoy! This is super easy and friend sand family love it!
- If you prefer more icing, try making this easy cream cheese frosting to drizzle over the top.
- Powdered Sugar is also delicious sprinkled on top.
- You can also use brown sugar and butter to make a caramel glaze.
Print this cinnamon roll French toast casserole recipe:
Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole Recipe
- 2 cans of cinnamon rolls (12 oz each)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pray a 9×13 baking pan with non stick spray.
- Meanwhile, open up your 2 cans of cinnamon rolls and cut each cinnamon roll into 4 pieces. Reserve the icing packets.
- Next Break them apart and place them loosely in the baking dish.
- In a small glass bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, syrup, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix until combined.
- Pour this mixture over the cut cinnamon rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (uncovered) for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and cooked through the middle.
- Heat up the reserved icing packets in the microwave for a 3-4 seconds and drizzle on top of the casserole.
- Serve immediately while warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try this fun cinnamon roll casserole recipe today!
More easy cinnamon roll recipes:
- How to make heart shaped cinnamon rolls
- Lazy Day Cinnamon Biscuits
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Casserole Recipe
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake Recipe
- Super Easy Mini Cinnamon Rolls
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls