What do you need… Italian Salad dressing…. yep that is it. Now I do like to sprinkle the chicken with garlic salt and pepper, but that is all you need for this easy and delicious chicken.
Seriously…. this Italian chicken marinade is good.
Since we get chicken for CHEAP all the time with our coupons I just new my frugal minded readers would love this easy recipe. Now, we like to grill this chicken, but you could broil it or even toss in the crockpot for an easy dinner. Grilling it is oh so tasty for a quick Summer meal.
I like the Italian dressing to marinade with the chicken over night or at least three hours. However, if you are short on time (0r forgot to plan like we do), then just grill the chicken half way, and use a basting brush to brush and glaze the chicken with the Italian dressing. You will still get the deliciousness without the marinading time.
- ½ cup of Italian Salad dressing (we like zesty)
- Salt and pepper for taste
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Place the chicken in a freezer bag or container.
- Cover with Italian dressing.
- Season with Salt and pepper
- Marinade for 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill or broil your chicken. You can easily double or triple this recipe.