This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Easy Grilled Avocado Recipe has the most amazing flavor. This recipe is so simple to prepare and absolutely delicious. Plus, it is keto friendly!
Easy Grilled Avocado Recipe
For some reason I am on an avocado kick right now, so I thought I would try Grilled Avocados. I am putting avocados on EVERYTHING so don’t be surprised if you see a few more recipes with avocados in them.
The flavor on this is just amazing. Something happens when you grill an avocado. They become so cream and delicious and the smoky flavor is my favorite. They grill in just a few minutes and you instantly have a healthy side dish.
Everyone should try it. The flavor is spectacular and adding your favorite toppings makes them a family favorite.
- Avocados (Read How to Ripen Avocados Quickly)
- Salsa or Pico de gallo (Learn how to make pico de gallo that is authentic and delicious.)
- Olive oil or non stick spray
- Garlic Salt
You only need a few ingredients but this recipe is really spectacular.
How to Grill Avocado:
Not only is this delicious but you don’t have to heat up your kitchen to make it. Plus, clean up is a breeze!
- Step 1 – Just cut the avocados in half and take out the pit.
- Step 2 – Drizzle with the olive oil and season thoroughly.
- Step 3 – Grill cut side down. It only takes a few minutes so don’t walk off.
How to Serve Stuffed Grilled Avocado Recipe:
Top with pico de gallo or salsa. You could even add sour cream. Serve with a fork or chips.
This is the perfect summer meal. So light but filling and delicious.
How to Cut an Avocado:
If you are planning on grilling an avocado, I recommend cutting the avocado lengthwise. This allows you to have two halves that tops perfectly on the grill.
For even more way to cut an avocado including tips, check out our tips and trick here.
Substitutions and Additions:
There are other options to top your Grilled Avocado with. These are some of our favorite options.
- Salsa Verde
Avocado grill recipe really brings out the flavor:
Avocado is so delicious but grilling really enhances the flavor. It is a great way to enjoy avocado.
Once you grill avocado, you will see how great it is.
What to Serve with Grilled Avocado:
We love to grill avocado when we are grilling other types of meats. They are a healthy side and would be delicious topped on your grilled burger.
It would also be delicious with a grilled steak or pork chops. The delicious smoky flavor pairs well with any type of grilled meats.
How to Store:
Grilled Avocado is best to be served on the day your prepare them. But if you have leftovers, cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge. This will keep the air out and prevent it from getting bad.
You may even need to squeeze some fresh lime over the top.
Print Grilled Avocado with Salsa Recipe:
Easy Grilled Avocado Recipe
- Cut the avocados in half and take out the pit.
- Drizzle with olive oil or spray with non stick spray.
- Season heavily with garlic salt.
- Place directly on a preheated grill with the cut side down.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until you start to see grill lines.
- Pull off and spoon in salsa or pico. Serve with a fork or chips.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe