Right now the candy bags with candy corn and pumpkins are on sale everywhere. Halloween is not very far away so you can start snagging them for cheap. Instead of pumping your children full of sugar, add some sugar in a fun Halloween snack mix.
You just combine all the simple ingredients with your favorite candy – from Reese’s pieces to candy corn to M&Ms.
Combine them all in a bowl and you have yourself a fun snack. Don’t let these ingredients scare you off.
- 3 cup Rice Chex Cereal
- 2 cup Carmel covered Popcorn and Peanuts
- 1 cup Graham Cracker Animals
- 2 cup Mini Pretzel Twists
- 1 cup Reese's Pieces
- 1 cup Autumn Mix Candy(Candy Corn, Pumpkins)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- If you want to add more spice, you can sprinkle with mix of ¼ cup sugar and 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice.
- Store in airtight container.
It is that easy!
What candy and snacks do you like to throw together to make a fun snack for the kids?
Make sure you try some of these other yummy snacks: