Keep the kitchen cool and make this Hawaiian chicken kabobs recipe on the grill. The sweet and tangy marinade is perfect for veggies and chicken. Try this no fuss meal idea for a quick and delicious dinner.
Our favorite Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs Recipe
No one wants to stay in a hot kitchen during the summer and this recipe is quick and easy on the grill. The sweet and tangy marinade is light and zesty and tastes delicious with the veggies and the chicken.
Prep time is minimal and it only takes a few minutes on each side on the grill to cook. Our family loves to grill and this recipe does not disappoint.
The chicken is so moist and tender and the veggies are packed with tons of flavor! The kabobs are loaded with tons of flavor and taste amazing.
Your family will love this easy meal.
How do you assemble chicken kabobs?
We buy these bamboo skewers. You can buy a big pack and always have them on hand to make this recipe.
Trust me, you will want to make this frequently! These metal kabob skewers are awesome and they can be reused over and over!
Throw some Parmesan Corn on the Cob on the grill and you have a quick and easy summer meal.
Ok, let’s get started make these easy Hawaiian chicken kabobs!
You will love all the gorgeous layers of color in this recipe. It is so easy to prepare and cook.
This is a great recipe and super simple!
- Chicken Breasts, cut into 2″ cubes
- Olive oil
- Pineapple Juice
- Brown Sugar
- Soy Sauce
- Garlic Powder
- Ground Ginger
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh Pineapple, cut into 2″ pieces
- Green Pepper, seeded and cut into 2″ pieces
- Red Onion, quartered
- Bamboo Skewers
How to make Hawaiian chicken kabobs:
- Soak bamboo skewers in a shallow pan filled with warm water. Let soak for 30 minutes.
- In a shallow dish, add brown sugar, olive oil, pineapple juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add chicken to the dish and stir well to coat. Let marinate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat grill on medium high heat.
- Thread the chicken, green pepper, pineapple, onion and another piece of chicken onto the skewer. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Cook on medium high heat for 1-3 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink.
What to serve with Hawaiian chicken kabobs:
- Quick and Easy Grilled Sweet Potatoes
- Grilled Asparagus Recipe
- Foil Pack Grilled Potatoes
- Parmesan Grilled Corn on the Cob
- How to Grill Corn on the Cob
Try easy pineapple chicken kabobs today!
It is sure to be a huge hit! This recipe is so easy to adapt for what you have on hand.
We have used both fresh pineapple and canned pineapple in a pinch. Sometimes we switch up the veggies for what we have on hand.
It is truly easy to make work for everyone. This is one of those meals that our entire family loved this recipe.
We have a lot of fun making these skewers. It is very simple for everyone to choose their favorite veggies and even add extra.
You can also really feed a crowd on a budget with this recipe. The meat stretches because of all of the vegetables.
Alternate with extra vegetables if you need to and stretch your meat! We also like teriyaki chicken kabobs.
You might also like Hawaiian chicken kabobs oven version.
We love to grill but sometimes the weather does not permit. When this happens, just make the Hawaiian chicken kabobs in the oven on a baking sheet.You can still marinate the chicken prior to baking if you prefer. It is delicious either way.
Print this easy Hawaiian chicken kabobs recipe below:
Check out this quick and easy Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs Recipe. These kabobs are packed with flavor and the chicken is so moist. Everyone will love these!
- 3 chicken breasts (cut into 2″ cubes)
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Fresh Pineapple (cut into 2" pieces)
- Green Pepper (seeded and cut into 2″ pieces)
- Red Onion (quartered)
- Bamboo Skewers
Soak bamboo skewers in a shallow pan filled with warm water. Let soak for 30 minutes.
In a shallow dish, add the pineapple juice, brown sugar, olive oil, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add chicken to the dish and stir well to coat. Let marinate for 30 minutes or overnight.
Preheat grill on medium high heat.
Thread chicken, green pepper, pineapple, onion and another piece of chicken onto the skewer. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
Cook on medium high heat for 15 minutes (stirring frequently so that they are cooked evenly).
Refrigerate the leftovers in an air tight container for up to 5 days.