Everything you need for a delicious meal is in this Instant Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Recipe. Tons of chicken, bacon, cheese and more with lots of ranch flavor make an amazing meal.
Instant Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Recipe:
We love one pot meals around here because they make dinner time so easy. This recipe is so fast and easy plus tastes delicious. You can’t go wrong with this instant pot chicken pasta. It is sure to be a hit.
This is the best comfort food and ready in just minutes. Your family will go crazy over this recipe. The bacon and cheese combined with the ranch give the chicken such a tasty flavor. You are going to want to make this all the time.
If you haven’t gotten an instant and prefer to use your slow cooker, try Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Recipe. This recipe is creamy, delicious and loaded with flavor.
Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Instant Pot:
We love making easy meals in the Instant Pot. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pressure Cooker Recipe is one of my family favorites. The ingredients are simple but combine makes this chicken bacon ranch chicken pasta recipe so flavorful.
We love that everything can cook in the Instant Pot. You can use frozen chicken breast or thaw chicken. Add to the instant pot for a quick and easy meal.
Ingredients for Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta:
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- Chicken Broth
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Rotini Pasta, cooked
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded
How to Make Cheddar Bacon Chicken Ranch Pasta Instant Pot Recipe:
When I said this recipe was easy, I meant it. It is such an easy dinner idea and the pressure cooker makes it even quicker.
- Place ingredients in the Instant Pot. Place the chicken breasts, bacon, minced garlic, ranch mix and chicken broth in an instant pot.
- Cook on High Pressure – Seal and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Quick Release – Do a quick release to release the pressure after the cook time.
- Shred Chicken – Remove the chicken, shred, and return back to the instant pot.
- Stir in cream, cheese and cooked pasta – Then stir in the heavy whipping cream, cheddar cheese and pasta. Let the meal sit for 2-3 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Serve and Enjoy – Serve immediately while warm and enjoy.
What to Serve with Instant Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta?
The chicken is loaded with the most amazing cream sauce that I could eat by the spoonful. If you have a few extra minutes to make bread or grab some from the bakery, go ahead and do so. You will want something to dip into that yummy cheesy sauce.
- We love Garlic Bread Cheese Sticks Recipe and it is perfect for getting every last bit of that amazing sauce. The ranch with the bacon is just out of this world.
- Salad – We often serve a simple salad with this meal. It is quick and easy and goes great with the pasta.
- Green Vegetables – You could also try Roasted Green Beans. Learn how to steam broccoli in the microwave for a super easy veggie side dish.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Instant Pot Tips:
- Chicken – You can use frozen chicken breast or thawed chicken. I usually forget to set chicken out so I always toss in frozen chicken to cook in the pressure cooker.
- Serve Cold – You can easily serve this cold by making bacon ranch pasta salad. You will still make the ingredients in the crock pot and once cooled, mix with cold pasta. This would be perfect for your next BBQ.
- Cooked Chicken – If you prefer, you can easily use leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken to make this dish.
- Shredded Cheese – We recommend shredding your own cheese. It melts better and there is no other added ingredients to the cheese. The pre-shredded cheese as added ingredients that cause it not to melt as well.
- Garlic – We used minced garlic, but you can use garlic powder or fresh garlic cloves.
- Casserole Dish – You can also make this dish in a casserole dish. Bake the chicken with this ingredients. Then shred the chicken and mix with the pasta.
- Cheese – We used cheddar cheese but you can easily use other types of cheese. Colby Monterrey Jack Cheese, or Pepper Jack Cheese is what we recommend.
- Chicken – You can use chicken thighs or chicken tenders instead of chicken breast if you prefer.
- Pasta – We used rotini pasta in this recipe, but you can use what you have. Penne pasta or bowtie pasta are great substitutes.
- Cream Cheese – For a creamier sauce, mix in some cream cheese.
- Cream of Chicken Soup – We have added in a can of cream of chicken soup for added creaminess and flavor.
- Heavy Cream – You can substitute half and half for heavy cream if you prefer.
- Shredded Cheese – We prefer to shred cheese from the block instead of getting the pre-shredded cheese.
- Smoked Sausage – You can use smoked sausage instead chicken to make this recipe.
Do I Cook Pasta before Adding to Instant Pot?
We recommend cooking the pasta separately before adding to the Instant Pot. Since there is no broth, the pasta would not be able to cook. Cook the pasta on medium heat to al dente or according to package.
Once prepared and your chicken is done cooking, mix into the instant pot. You can also serve separately and top the pasta with the crack chicken mixture.
How to Store:
This pasta dish is so good leftover. It is easy to store and can easily be reheated in the microwave. Store in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator. It will be good for about 3 to 4 days.
Why we Love this Recipe:
- Easy Ingredients – The ingredients can easily get at the grocery store. We usually have the majority of the ingredients already.
- Simple to Make – The ingredients are tossed in the instant pot to cook and combine to make the best weeknight meal.
- Crowd Favorite – This is the perfect meal for the weeknight dinner recipes or to feed a crowd. It is budget friendly and the perfect comfort food.
- Leftover Meal – This meal is great leftover. We like to store in individual containers so they are easy to grab as we head out the door to work.
Print this Instant Pot Ranch Chicken Pasta Recipe below:
Instant pot Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 strips bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix (1 oz packet)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- 16 oz. rotini pasta (cooked to al dente)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Place the chicken breasts, bacob, minced garlic, ranch mix and chicken broth in an instant pot.
- Seal and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Do a quick release to release the pressure after the cook time.
- Remove the chicken, shred, and return back to the instant pot.
- Then stir in the heavy whipping cream, cheddar cheese and pasta. Let the meal sit for 2-3 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Serve immediately while warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Instant Pot Chicken Recipes:
- Instant Pot Chicken Fajita Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- Instant Pot Chicken and Stuffing Dinner