Reader, Sarah, e-mailed me this recipe for pancake muffins, and I am in love!! Isn’t this the best of ideas? My kids are going to love them! If you love pancakes and muffins as much as my family does, then you will love this recipe!
Pancake muffins are yummy, and they freeze great! Make your pancakes this way and all the pancakes are the ready at the same time and can all be the same temperature! You can use your own recipe of pancake mix (head on over here to see an easy homemade pancake recipe), or use the already mixed boxed kind.
- Muffin cups or non stick spray
- Pancake batter already premade
- Line a pan with muffin cups or spray pan
- Just make the mix as you normally would, and spoon into muffin pan (about 3-4TBS for large muffin pan or 2 tbs for mini)
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes
- Dip them in syrup and enjoy!