This Quick and Easy Reese’s Pie Recipe is so decadent. It’s loaded with lots of peanut butter, chocolate and more. This recipe is sure to be a hit!
No bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe:
If you love chocolate and peanut butter then you are going to love this no bake peanut butter pie recipe. Reese’s Peanut Cups is my all time favorite candy. It is the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter that I can’t get enough of.
It takes very little time to combine the ingredients and you have a delicious pie anytime of the week. Also, try Cinnamon Pie Recipe, Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Recipe, or Easy Butternut Squash Pie Recipe,
Can you freeze Peanut Butter Pie?
Yes, you can! This pie is perfect to make ahead of time. When I am meal planning for the week and I know I have friends coming over for dinner, I will make this pie and freeze it.
I just make sure that it is sealed really well and the pie comes out perfectly. I set it out about and hour before serving and it slices perfectly.
You don’t have to freeze it, in fact we usually just let it chill in the refrigerator and then have it for dessert. But you can definitely serve it either way.
Simple & Easy Pie!
I love recipes that don’t bust the budget and take just a few minutes to make. The best part about this recipe is the ingredients are simple usually I just need a few ingredients to make this pie.
It is a great pie to take to a holiday party or your next game day get together! Your friends and family will love the creaminess of the pie.
Ingredients for Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie Recipe:
- Graham cracker pie crust
- Container Cool Whip
- Cream cheese
- Miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups-crushed (You can actually use any candy bar and change it up…for example Butterfinger Pie)
How to make Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Pie:
- Blend the cool whip, cream cheese, and most of the Reese’s Peanut Butter cups (Save some of the candy for the topping).
- Once ingredients have been blended, chop the Reese’s Peanut Cups into small pieces then add to mixture.
- Mix together ingredients until well blended.
- Pour in pie crust.
- Sprinkle extra chopped peanut butter cups on top.
- Let the pie site in the fridge for 30 minutes and serve.
It is just that easy to make this no bake pie! There are so many different ways you can make this your own creation.
Tip for No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie:
It is easier to cut and crunch the candy bar after it has been refrigerated for awhile. If you are in a hurry, you could probably put it in the freezer for a minute or two.
You can also make your own whipped cream. Learn how to make whipped cream here. It’s very easy and tastes amazing. You will love how easy whipping cream takes shape and turns into whipped cream.
Reese’s Pie Variation ideas:
There are so many different variations to try with this recipe. In fact, you could easily make this recipe with different candy bars – Butterfinger Pie, Snickers Pie or even a Health bar pie! This is a great pie to make after Halloween and use up some of the candy your kids get.
You can add a ½ cup of creamy peanut butter into the mixture for even more peanut butter flavor if you prefer. Some people have mixed in powdered sugar. The confectioners sugar makes it creamy, but you definitely don’t need it. You can also drizzle the top with chocolate or caramel syrup
Try using a Oreo crust instead of a graham cracker crust! We love this variation and make it this way a lot.
It really is that simple to make!
I can’t wait to make this for the next family gathering. I often get cool whip and cream cheese on sale so this makes for a very frugal dessert option. This pie is always a hit so you might want to make two. I normally do this if taking it to a family gathering.
I use one of these handy pie carriers and transporting the pie is super easy. This is something I use a lot and it helps prevents spills in the car. It is definitely worth it. They even have thermal pie carriers that will fit an ice pack to keep this pie nice and cool.
Do you like cream cheese?
Cream cheese is one of the main ingredients in this recipe. Some of my kids do not like cream cheese. But even my non cream cheese loving kids, gobbled this pie up! The whipped topping and candy blend together to make this pie filling so creamy and delicious.
If you love peanut butter desserts as much as we do, definitely try Easy Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites Recipe or Oreo dirt cake recipe. My family loves both of these recipes!
Print this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Recipe below:
Reese’s Candy Pie
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- (1) 8 oz. container of Cool Whip
- (1) 8 oz. pkg of cream cheese
- 1 bag Miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups-crushed (You can actually use any candy bar and change it up…for example Butterfinger Pie)
- **Note: It is easy to cut and cruch candy after it has been refrigerated for a while.
- Blend the cool whip, cream cheese, and most of the Reese’s Peanut Butter cups (save some candy for the topping).
- Pour in pie crust
- Sprinkle extra candy toppings on top.
- Let the pie site in the fridge for 30 minutes and serve 🙂
- Yes, it is really that easy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Find more quick and easy dessert ideas here:
- Double Chocolate Chip Brownies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- Brownie Cookies Recipe
- Strawberry Pinch Cookies
- Homemade Twix Bars Recipe