This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This Quick and Easy Reese’s Pie Recipe is so decadent. It’s loaded with lots of peanut butter, chocolate and more. This recipe is sure to be a hit.
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe:
If you love chocolate and peanut butter then you are going to love this no bake peanut butter pie recipe. Reese’s Peanut Cups is my all time favorite candy. It is the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter that I can’t get enough of.
It takes very little time to combine the ingredients and you have a delicious pie anytime of the week. This no bake pie is perfect for many occasions and only requires a few ingredients.
You are going to be amazed how easy this pie is to make and how creamy and delicious it is. We love to make for potluck, family gatherings or for a weeknight dessert for the family.
Can you Freeze Peanut Butter Pie?
Yes, you can! This pie is perfect to make ahead of time. When I am meal planning for the week and I know I have friends coming over for dinner, I will make this pie and freeze it.
I just make sure that it is sealed really well and the pie comes out perfectly. I set it out about and hour before serving and it slices perfectly.
Ingredients for Reese’s Pie:
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Container Cool Whip
- Cream Cheese
- Miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups-crushed – (You can actually use any candy bar and change it up…for example Butterfinger Pie)
How to Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Pie:
- Step 1 – Combine ingredients – Blend the cool whip, cream cheese, and most of the Reese’s Peanut Butter cups (Save some of the candy for the topping). Mix the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Step 2 – Chop candy into small pieces – Once ingredients have been blended, chop the Reese’s Peanut Cups into small pieces then add to mixture. You can use giant peanut butter cups.
- Step 3 – Mix together – Mix together ingredients until well blended.
- Step 4 – Pour into crust – Pour in pie crust.
- Step 5 – Top with more candy – Sprinkle extra chopped peanut butter cups on top.
- Step 6 – Cool and Ready to serve – Let the pie site in the fridge for 30 minutes and serve.
It is just that easy to make this no bake pie. There are so many different ways you can make this your own creation.
Tips for No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie:
- Cool Pie before serving – It is easier to cut and crunch the candy bar after it has been refrigerated for awhile. If you are in a hurry, you could probably put it in the freezer for a minute or two.
- Make Whipped Cream – You can also make your own whipped cream. Learn how to make whipped cream here. It’s very easy and tastes amazing. You will love how easy whipping cream takes shape and turns into whipped cream.
- Graham Cracker Crust – You can use a store bought pie crust or make your own. This Homemade Graham Cracker Crust only requires a few ingredients and taste amazing.
- Chopped Candy – We recommend chopping the candy into bite size pieces before combining with the pie filling.
- Let Pie Chill – Make sure that the pie is fully set when chilling before slicing.
- Make in Advance – This pie can easily be made 2-3 days before serving.
- Cream Cheese – Before mixing the ingredients together, we recommend that you softened cream cheese at room temperature.
- Refrigerate the candy – I like to put the Reese’s cups in the fridge before I put them on the pie. This is especially helpful if you are using the larger ones and need to cut them up. They are much easier to chop if chilled first. I have even put them in the freezer when I was in a hurry.
Reese’s Pie Variation ideas:
There are so many different variations to try with this recipe.
- Change the Candy – Make this recipe with different candy bars – Butterfinger Pie, Snickers Pie or even a Health bar pie. This is a great pie to make after Halloween and use up some of the candy your kids get.
- Add Peanut Butter – You can add a ½ cup of creamy peanut butter into the mixture for even more peanut butter flavor if you prefer.
- Mix in Powdered Sugar – Some people have mixed in powdered sugar. The confectioners sugar makes it creamy, but you definitely don’t need it.
- Drizzle Syrup – You can also drizzle the top with hot fudge, chocolate or caramel syrup. Melted chocolate drizzled over the top works great or place a layer before pouring in the peanut butter filling.
- Change the Crust – Try using a Oreo crust instead of a graham cracker crust. We love this variation and make it this way a lot.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate leftover pie covered for up to 5 days. Make sure to cover with plastic wrap or a pie cover. This pie is perfect to make in advance. We like to serve it chilled so storing in the refrigerator a few days before storing, makes it amazing.
How to Serve:
This candy pie is delicious served many different ways. We like to serve with extra candy on top or try some chopped nuts.
This Reese’s Cup Peanut Butter Pie is perfect for a summer cookout, potlucks, or to bring for this holidays. We love how easy it is to make and only requires a few ingredients.
Easy Reese Peanut Butter Cups Pie Recipe:
This Easy Pie Recipe is easy to make. It is a family favorite and any candy can be used. Add a whipped topping with more chopped candy and chocolate syrup for a rich and decadent pie.
Why we Love this No Bake Pie Recipe:
- Easy Ingredients – These ingredients are so simple to grab at the store. This pie only requires 4 ingredients.
- Simple to Make – We love that this dessert is so simple to make. If you are have a last minute gathering, make this easy no bake Reese’s Pie.
- No Bake Dessert – This no bake dessert is a crowd favorite and has all the flavors of peanut butter that we all love.
- Free’s the Oven – During the holidays or preparing for dinner, it is nice to have the oven free for other food. You can easily prepare this pie ahead of time and enjoy for your dinner.
- Favorite Summertime Dessert – This is the perfect no bake pie dessert. It doesn’t take a lot of work but still taste amazing.
Print Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe below:
Reese’s Candy Pie
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- (1) 8 oz. container of Cool Whip
- (1) 8 oz. pkg of cream cheese
- 1 bag Miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups-crushed (You can actually use any candy bar and change it up…for example Butterfinger Pie)
- **Note: It is easy to cut and cruch candy after it has been refrigerated for a while.
- Blend the cool whip, cream cheese, and most of the Reese’s Peanut Butter cups (save some candy for the topping).
- Pour in pie crust
- Sprinkle extra candy toppings on top.
- Let the pie site in the fridge for 30 minutes and serve 🙂
- Yes, it is really that easy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Find more Quick and Easy Dessert Ideas here:
- Double Chocolate Chip Brownies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- Brownie Cookies Recipe
- Strawberry Pinch Cookies
- Homemade Twix Bars Recipe