This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
The slow cooker does all the work in this delicious Crock Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni Recipe. Skip the store bought hamburger helper and enjoy this tasty meal with hardly any effort.
If you enjoyed our Crock Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper recipe, you are going to go crazy over this Crock Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni Recipe. This meal has lots of delicious cheese that takes this macaroni recipe to the next level.
The combination of the easy ingredients gives this recipe so much flavor. You may even like this Sausage Mac and Cheese Recipe to make for a quick and easy dinner idea.
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Recipe:
This crockpot cheeseburger macaroni is always on our weekly menu rotation. It is made with simple spices and ingredients. We have even added in carrots and potatoes for a delicious variation.
This is one of our favorite crockpot recipes because it is perfect for a large crowd.
- Ground Beef
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Beef Broth
- Cheddar Cheese
- Elbow Macaroni
For the full list of ingredients and recipe, scroll to the bottom to see the recipe card.
- Change Meat – Feel free to use ground turkey instead of ground beef. You can also do have turkey and half beef if you prefer.
- Cheese – This recipe can be made with different types of cheeses. You can even dice up Velveeta cheese if you prefer.
- Broth – We used beef broth in this recipe, but you can also use chicken broth if that is all you have. Chicken stock or beef stock is also a good variation.
- Noodle Variations – Feel free to use different types of noodles. We recommend using a small shell noodle such as ditalini or mini farfalle noodle.
- Seasoning – You can easily add in different seasonings such as garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, black pepper and more.
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1 – In a skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef until it is brown.
Step 2 – Add in ground beef, onion, seasonings, Worcestershire sauce and broth to the slow cooker. Stir to combine.
Step 3 – 15 minutes before serving stir in the pasta. It will look very watery but don’t worry the pasta will soak it up. Cover and cook for 15 minutes until the desired tenderness is reached.
Step 4 – Stir in shredded cheese until melted for a delicious cheeseburger casserole.
- Sausage – Cook ground beef in a skillet before adding to the slow cooker. Recommend removing any excess grease from the sausage before combining with the other ingredients.
- Pasta – There is no need to cook the pasta before adding to the slow cooker. The pasta will cook in the beef broth in the crockpot.
- Cheese – We recommend shredding your cheese yourself from hunk cheese. It melts and taste better than pre-shredded cheese.
You could also serve it with a simple side salad. Just keep it simple and do what your family enjoys the most.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Placed the cooled leftovers in an airtight container and place in the fridge. They will stay good for about 3 days.
For individual portions, you can reheat in the microwave until warm. For large portions, I like to place in a saucepan to reheat thoroughly.
Place the leftovers in a freezer safe container once they have cooled. They will stay fresh for up to 3 months.
More Easy Slow Cooker Ground Beef Casserole Recipes:
- Crock Pot Cowboy Casserole
- Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Crock Pot Low Carb Pizza Casserole
- Lasagna Casserole Recipe
- Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe
If you make this crock pot cheeseburger macaroni casserole recipe, please leave us a comment. We love hearing from you.
Crock Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef until it is brown. (Or use your Ninja)
- Add to a 6 quart slow cooker.
- Add in onion, seasonings, Worcestershire sauce and broth. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4.
- 15 minutes before serving stir in the pasta. It will look very watery but don’t worry the pasta will soak it up. Cover and cook for 15 minutes until the desired tenderness is reached.
- Stir in the cheese until melted.
- Serve immediately.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe