This Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe is comfort food at its best! Your entire family is going to love this recipe! It has all the things you love about a cheeseburger but in a decadent soup! No worries if you forgot to plan dinner, this recipe can come together in just minutes in your instant pot!
Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
This soup is so creamy and delicious. It’s perfect for a cold day to warm you up. It’s also the perfect dish to serve for a crowd or on game day! So many options! We love it with this Garlic Bread Cheese Sticks Recipe. Dip the garlic bread in the soup to get every last drop of the tasty soup. Your family is going to go crazy over this recipe. It is that good.
- potatoes, peeled and dived
- white onion, chopped
- shredded carrots
- beef broth
- cream of mushroom soup
- Italian Seasoning
- minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- ground beef
- cheddar cheese (shredded)
- cream cheese
How to make Pressure Cooker hamburger soup recipe:
- Set the Instant pot to browning. Brown the ground beef. Drain any excess grease.
- Place potatoes, onions, and carrots in the Instant Pot.
- Pour the beef broth and cream of mushroom soup over the vegetables.
- Add seasonings and stir.
- Cover with the lid and set the pressure to high for 5 minutes.
- Do a quick release and remove the lid.
- Add the cheddar cheese and the block of cream cheese into the Instant pot.
- Add the lid again and allow it to sit on low until the cheese is melted
- Serve with your favorite toppings. We topped ours with tomatoes, onions and cheddar cheese.
Print the Best Cheeseburger Soup Recipe below:
Learn how to make the Best Cheeseburger Soup Recipe.This Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe is so easy. Pressure Cooker Hamburger Soup Recipe is the best.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 small potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1 small white onion (diced)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (15 oz)
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 8 oz. cream cheese (cut into smaller pieces)
Set the Instant pot to sauté setting. Brown the ground beef. Drain any excess grease.
Place potatoes, onions, and carrots in the Instant Pot.
Pour the beef broth and cream of mushroom soup over the vegetables.
Add seasonings and stir.
Cover with the lid and set the lid the seal position. Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
After the cook time, do a quick release of the pressure on the instant pot by moving the valve on the lid to the vent position.
Stir in the cheddar cheese and cream cheese into the Instant pot.
Switch the instant pot to the sauté setting and cook for 2-3 minutes while stirring until the cheese is melted.
Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Refrigerate to the leftovers in an air tight container for up to 5-7 days.
Go ahead and make this Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe!
You will not be disappointed. Curl up with a good book or movie and dig into this warm and hearty soup. It’s such a tasty recipe and so quick and easy! I love cooking in my instant pot because dinner can be on the table super fast. Even on those days I forgot to plan dinner 🙂
Do you need a quick and easy dinner idea the whole family will love? Try Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe for a delicious dinner that is budget friendly and ready in only 30 minuets in the instant pot!
This Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe is delicious and can be prepared in under 20 minutes!