This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
If you love using your pressure cooker, we have 30 Instant Pot Ground Beef Recipes that are easy to make, simple ingredients and delicious.
Pressure Cooker Ground Beef Recipes:
Ground Beef Instant Pot Recipes is a great way to get dinner on the table quickly. There is a recipe for everyone in your family. Whether you are needing a stew recipe or wanting to make Frito Chili Pie, using the instant pot gets dinner done.
Using my instant pot has saved dinner a time or two with our busy schedule. I can easily take a frozen meal that I have prepared and placed it in the instant pot and dinner get done.
Skip the drive-thru and make your taco dinner in less than 30 minutes in the instant pot.
Table of Contents
- Pressure Cooker Ground Beef Recipes:
- Why Kind of Instant Pot to Use:
- 1. Instant Pot Ground Beef Stew Recipe:
- 2. Instant Pot Baked Ziti Recipe:
- 3. Instant Pot Hamburger Helper Recipe:
- 4. Instant Pot Chili:
- 5. Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe:
- 6. Instant Pot Cowboy Chili Recipe:
- 7. Instant Pot Lasagna Soup Recipe:
- 8. Instant Pot Frito Chili Pie:
- 9. Instant Pot Goulash Recipe:
- 10. Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce Recipe:
- 11. Instant Pot Spaghetti Casserole:
- 12. Instant Pot Sloppy Joes Recipe:
- 13. Gluten Free Instant Pot Lasagna Soup Recipe:
- 14. Easy Instant Pot Taco Meat:
- 15. Instant Pot Taco Soup Recipe:
- 16. Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe:
- 17. Instant Pot Bolognese Sauce:
- 18. Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers Recipe:
- 19. Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers Soup Recipe:
- 20. Instant Pot Chili Mac:
- 21. Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs:
- 22. Instant Pot Lasagna:
- 23. Instant Pot Chili Cheese Mac:
- 24. Instant Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta:
- 25. Instant Pot Cheesy Taco Rice Recipe:
- 26. Instant Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff:
- 27. Instant Pot Taco Pasta:
- 28. Instant Pot Pasta e Fagioli:
- 29. Instant Pot Meatloaf:
- 30. Ground Beef Instant Pot Taco Bowls:
- More Instant Pot Recipes:
Why Kind of Instant Pot to Use:
1. Instant Pot Ground Beef Stew Recipe:
Make your classic stew recipe with ground beef. Load the stew with your favorite vegetables and cook it all in your pressure cooker for a delicious soup.
2. Instant Pot Baked Ziti Recipe:
Baked Ziti is a crowd pleaser and now you can make it in the instant pot for a fraction of the time. The flavor is just as amazing as the baked version and dinner is a breeze.
3. Instant Pot Hamburger Helper Recipe:
This recipe is better than than anything store bought and sure to impress the entire family. This delicious one pot meal has everything you love but without all of the processed ingredients in the box kits.
4. Instant Pot Chili:
Chili is the best recipe for cooler weather, Game Day or just because. It literally takes minutes in the pressure cooker and anyone can make this.
5. Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe:
This Creamy and delicious Cheeseburger Soup is easy to make. This is the perfect soup to feed a crowd.
6. Instant Pot Cowboy Chili Recipe:
Sometimes you just want a hearty bowl of chili. This recipe satisfies that craving in minutes. Family and friends can enjoy delicious comfort food in less than 20 minutes thanks to the instant pot.
7. Instant Pot Lasagna Soup Recipe:
This lasagna soup Instant pot recipe is so hearty and good! We put a dollop of ricotta cheese on top and it just makes the dish taste amazing. It’s so creamy.
8. Instant Pot Frito Chili Pie:
This is comfort food in a bowl and our family can’t get enough. The crunchy corn chips combined with the delicious chili just make this one awesome meal.
9. Instant Pot Goulash Recipe:
This meal is comfort food at its best. Each bite is so delicious and even the kids will love this meal. All of the delicious seasonings combine with the crushed tomatoes, ground beef and pasta to make such a wonderful meal.
10. Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce Recipe:
This is our go to recipe for pasta sauce. It’s quick, tasty and very budget friendly. I love to make a big batch of this and keep some in the freezer for quick and easy dinners.
11. Instant Pot Spaghetti Casserole:
You do not need a bunch of different pots and pans to make this easy Instant Pot Spaghetti Casserole. The pressure cooker does it all from the ground beef to the pasta.
12. Instant Pot Sloppy Joes Recipe:
Instant Pot Sloppy Joes is made from scratch with easy ingredients. Skip the can stuff and make sloppy joes at home.
13. Gluten Free Instant Pot Lasagna Soup Recipe:
This is perfect for nights when you don’t have the time for all the work of traditional lasagna. This easy soup recipe combines all the flavor of lasagna in a comforting soup.
14. Easy Instant Pot Taco Meat:
Cook lean ground beef in the instant pot. There is no need to brown the meat first on your stove top. An instant pot makes cooking with ground beef even easier.
15. Instant Pot Taco Soup Recipe:
This Pressure Cooker Taco soup with black beans is perfect for busy weeknights. Pressure cook the soup and in ONLY 15 minutes the soup is done. You can have a home cooked meal on the table faster than going to get take out.
16. Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe:
This easy Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe is ready in under 20 minutes from chopping to serving. You can even use ground turkey if you prefer.
17. Instant Pot Bolognese Sauce:
It literally comes together in minutes for such an easy meal in the instant pot. The flavor is the best and everyone will think the sauce was slow cooked all day.
18. Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers Recipe:
Take the stress out of dinner and make this Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Recipe tonight. These Stuffed Peppers are ready in less than 10 minutes.
19. Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers Soup Recipe:
This stuffed bell peppers soup recipe is so good even our pickiest eaters love it! The red and green peppers are diced small and they cook up so soft no one will complain.
20. Instant Pot Chili Mac:
This flavor packed Chili Mac takes your classic chili mac recipe to the next level. This is a quick and easy dinner idea.
21. Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs:
If you love meatballs than you need to try this Swedish Meatball recipe. It is easy made in the pressure cooker and served with a creamy, tangy gravy.
22. Instant Pot Lasagna:
Making lasagna in the instant pot with this easy recipe. This lasagna is loaded with noodles, ground beef and melted cheese. All the flavors that you love in your classic lasagna recipe made easily in the pressure cooker.
23. Instant Pot Chili Cheese Mac:
Noodles and ground beef makes this Chili Cheese Mac so delicious.
24. Instant Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta:
The perfect weeknight meal made easily in the pressure cooker.
25. Instant Pot Cheesy Taco Rice Recipe:
Simple ingredients makes this Cheesy Taco Rice recipe a family favorite.
26. Instant Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff:
Classic recipe made easily in the instant pot.
27. Instant Pot Taco Pasta:
Full of flavor taco pasta recipe.
28. Instant Pot Pasta e Fagioli:
This is a family favorite and can now be made easily in the Instant Pot.
29. Instant Pot Meatloaf:
We love a good meatloaf recipe and now you can make it easily in the Instant Pot. We love to top ours with tomato sauce.
30. Ground Beef Instant Pot Taco Bowls:
Taco Bowls are the perfect game day food. Ground beef and rice with your favorite toppings makes an instant crowd favorite.
More Instant Pot Recipes:
- Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe
- Pressure Cooker Baked Ziti Recipe
- Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops Recipe
- 35 Amazing Instant Pot Beef Recipes