Gluten Free Lasagna Soup Pressure Cooker Recipe
This Gluten Free Lasagna Soup Instant Pot Recipe is so delicious. Plus, it’s quick and easy when you use the instant pot! This is perfect for nights when you don’t have the time for all the work of traditional lasagna. In fact, this is so tasty, you might like it better! It’s one of my recipes I know that I can make that everyone will like and won’t keep me slaving in the kitchen all day.
My gluten loving family can’t tell the difference in this gluten free recipe! Everyone loves these. If you need another easy meal idea that is gluten free, try this Gluten Free Pepperoni Pizza Casserole Recipe.
My instant pot has become my new favorite kitchen item. It has saved us from take out many a nights because I can still have dinner on the table fast. You can see the exact one I use. I like the bigger one for our family. You can find several instant pots on sale here.
- Ground beef
- Onion, diced
- Red bell pepper, diced
- Petite diced tomatoes
- Crushed tomatoes
- Minced Garlic
- Italian Seasoning
- Beef broth
- Gluten Free Rotini pasta
- Ricotta Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
Directions to make Gluten Free Lasagna Soup Instant Pot Recipe:
- First turn on the Instant pot to the browning setting and brown the ground beef. Drain off any excess grease.
- Next add in diced onion and red bell pepper. Pour in the crushed tomatoes and the diced tomatoes.
- Add in seasonings.
- Third, pour in the beef broth.
- Then cover and set the sealing to 5 minutes. Do a quick release to release the pressure from the instant pot after the cook time.
- Remove the lid. Stir in the gluten free pasta.
- Seal the instant pot and cook on high pressure for 2 minutes with a quick release.
- Spoon into bowls. Top with a tablespoon of ricotta cheese, and a handful of mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
It’s that simple to make Gluten Free Lasagna Sop Pressure Cooker Recipe!
Try a few of these other gluten free recipes:
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies Recipe
- Gluten Free Pepperoni Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Gluten Free Hamburger Casserole Recipe
- Gluten Free Pancakes Recipe
Print the recipe below:
You will love this Gluten free lasagna soup pressure cooker recipe. It is so simple & tasty. Try Gluten Free Lasagna Soup Instant Pot Recipe today.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes (14.5 oz can)
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (28 oz can)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 6 cups beef broth (1 carton)
- 12 oz Gluten Free Rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
First turn on the Instant pot to the sauté setting and brown the ground beef. Then drain off any excess grease.
Next add in diced onion and red bell pepper. Pour in the crushed tomatoes and the diced tomatoes.
Add in seasonings.
Third, pour in the beef broth.
Cover and seal the instant pot. Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. Do a quick release to release all the pressure after this cook time by moving the vent on the lid from the seal position to the venting position.
Remove the lid. Stir in the gluten free pasta.
Seal the instant pot again and cook on high pressure for 2 minutes with a quick release. Make sure to release the pressure immediately after the cook time so that the noodles do not get overcooked.
Spoon into bowls. Top with a tablespoon of ricotta cheese, and a handful of mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
We love this recipe served with easy gluten free garlic bread.
Refrigerate the leftovers in an air tight container for up to 5-7 days.