Try this Chicken Spinach Artichoke Pasta Instant Pot Recipe. You will love how quick and easy this one pot meal is!
Are you ready for another quick and easy Instant Pot recipe? Make this easy Chicken Spinach Artichoke Pasta Instant Pot Recipe this week. It’s so creamy and cheesy it could also be called instant pot spinach artichoke mac and cheese!
Basically, it’s comfort food at it’s best! This Chicken Spinach Artichoke Pasta Instant Pot Recipe is sure to be a hit with the entire family!
This Chicken Spinach Artichoke Pasta Instant Pot Recipe is our new favorite. It is the perfect one pot dish for busy weeknight dinners.
- Pasta Shells
- Fresh Spinach, rough chopped Note: You can also use frozen spinach, we just prefer fresh. If you do use frozen, you’ll need half the amount since it is already cooked down.
- Sour Cream
- Parmesan Cheese
- Chicken Tenders or Chicken Breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- Artichoke hearts, packed in water
- Garlic Powder
- Seasoned Salt
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
How to make Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Pasta:
First you need to turn instant pot onto the the sauté function. No lid is needed for this step.
Second, you need to adjust your instant pot to the high pressure setting.
Next, combine spinach, 3 ½ cups water, and 4 cups pasta in the instant pot liner. Allow this mixture to simmer until the pasta cooked to al dente, and the spinach has cooked down. This should take roughly 8-10 minutes.
After the pasta and spinach has been cooked, drain the excess water and set the mixture aside in separate container.
Next, add olive oil to the now empty instant pot liner and add chicken. Then add ½ tablespoon of seasoned salt, and ¼ tablespoon of black pepper.
After the seasonings have been added, sauté chicken 8-10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked but still tender.
Next, combine spinach, pasta, and chicken and allow this mixture to cook for 2 minutes on the sauté setting. Leave this mixture on warm while you complete the next step.
Then, in a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, half of the parmesan cheese and artichokes, ½ tablespoon seasoned salt, and 1 tablespoon garlic powder. Once this mixture is combined, add it to the chicken mixture in the instant pot and mix together.
Next, sauté this mixture for 1-2 minutes. We’re warming it up just enough to make it hot. You do not want to overcook it, as it will make it curdle.
Lastly, top your spinach artichoke pasta with the rest of parmesan and enjoy!
Life is so busy and easy one pot recipes like this sure do help get dinner on the table in a hurry. The instant pot cuts down on the cooking and prep time so much. And I love having less dishes to wash!
Instant pot chicken Spinach artichoke pasta:
You can easily change up this quick pasta dish, too! No sour cream? No problem – add cream cheese instead! Want to use a different pasta shape, like penne noodles? That works, too! You can even spice it up by adding a little bit of red pepper flakes.
Additionally, if you want a dish that is a little less hands on, you can cook this spinach artichoke chicken pasta under pressure.
Simply sauté the chicken, artichokes and seasonings in olive oil for 2-3 minutes. Then turn off the instant pot, add in the water and pasta and place on the lid. Set the valve to sealing and pressure cook on manual for 4 minutes.
Do a quick release and turn instant pot to sauté mode again. Stir in mayo, sour cream and parmesan cheese. Once everything is combined and the instant pot is warmed up, toss in the spinach, stirring until it is wilted and ready to serve!
Print your chicken spinach artichoke pasta recipe below:
Chicken Spinach Artichoke Pasta Instant Pot Recipe
- 4 Cups Pasta Shells
- 16 Ounces Fresh Spinach
- 16 Ounces Sour Cream
- ¼ Cup Mayo
- 5 Ounces Parmesan
- 1.5 LBS Raw Chicken Tenders (cut into bite size pieces)
- 13 Ounces Canned Artichokes (packed in water)
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Seasoned Salt
- ¼ Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 ½ Cups Water
- Press sauté function on Instant Pot. No lid is needed.
- Adjust to high setting.
- Combine spinach, 3 ½ cups water, and 4 cups pasta in pot.
- Allow to simmer until pasta is al dente, and spinach has cooked down.
- Cook spinach and pasta approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Set pasta and spinach aside in separate container.
- Drain access water from spinach and pasta.
- Add olive oil to pot. Add chicken.
- Add ½ tablespoon of seasoned salt, and ¼ tablespoon of black pepper.
- Sauté chicken 8-10 minutes until chicken is cooked but still tender.
- Combine spinach, pasta, and chicken allow to cook for 2 minutes on sauté setting.
- Allow spinach and chicken stand in pot on warm setting.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, mayo, half of parmesan cheese, and, artichokes, ½ tablespoon seasoned salt, and 1 tablespoon garlic powder.
- Add sour cream mixture to chicken and spinach mixture in pot.
- Sauté mixture for 1-2 minutes just enough to make hot. Do not overcook as it will curdle.
- Top with the rest of parmesan
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try this Chicken Artichoke Pasta Instant Pot Recipe today!
More easy Instant pot recipes:
- Quick and Easy Instant Pot Potatoes
- Mississippi Pot Roast Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Brown Sugar Carrots Pressure Cooker recipe
- Brown Rice Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Healthy Chicken Tacos Pressure Cooker Recipe