This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Try beef stew with ground beef when you make this delicious and easy Instant Pot Ground Beef Stew Recipe. This is a nice change from traditional beef stew recipes and so fast and easy to make with a ton of flavor.
Our family loves beef stew around here. From this quick and easy instant pot beef stew recipe to steak and potatoes beef stew instant pot pressure cooker recipe, we love a good beef stew recipe.
- ground beef
- sweet onion
- Yukon gold or red potatoes
- tomato sauce
- tomato paste
- diced tomatoes
- low-sodium beef broth
- minced garlic
- parsley flakes
- Italian seasoning
- frozen green peas
How to make Hamburger Stew in the Instant Pot
This is a very simple but delicious recipe that you can make.
First, brown the ground beef in the instant pot.
Next, add all of the other ingredients.
Set the pressure and in just minutes, dinner is ready!
This is such a quick and easy recipe. Keep reading for the full recipe.
How to Serve
This meal is amazing with crusty bread so you can dip into that yummy broth. Pick up a loaf of french bread from the bakery or make these easy homemade dinner rolls. Yum!
Just use whatever your family likes! We have even made this easy homemade cornbread and served the soup with that.
You can also try Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread Recipe for a little extra kick.
Instant Pot Ground Beef Stew Recipe
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 sweet onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 Yukon gold or red potatoes peeled and chopped into 1″ pieces
- 1 lb bag carrots peeled and diced
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt if needed
- 1 cups frozen green peas
- Brown ground beef In the instant pot on the saute setting.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Cover and set the valve to sealing.
- Set the pressure to 5 minutes.
- Do a quick release to remove the pressure.
- Stir to combine and serve.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe