Gluten free pancakes recipe is so light and fluffy that even your gluten loving friends will want this recipe. This delicious pancake recipe is so easy and everyone will enjoy it.
Gluten free pancakes recipe
You are going to love this easy gluten free pancakes recipe. The results are the fluffiest gluten free pancakes. You won’t even notice they are gluten free with this simple recipe.
It is the best gluten free pancake mix! My family is truly doing well on our gluten free journey and recipes like this make it so easy.
The kids haven’t complained and everyone raves about how good these are. No one even noticed these were gluten free. They are that good!
We also all really like these Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookies . Not only are they yummy but they are so pretty with the powdered sugar on top. Those and the pancakes are a big hit around here!
Try even more gluten free recipes.
- gluten-free baking flour
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Milk – we like almond milk but use what you prefer.
- Vanilla Extract
How to make gluten free pancakes:
- First, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Second, add the eggs, milk and vanilla extract. Make sure to mix everything until smooth.
- Heat the skillet you plan to use and make sure it is lightly oiled. I normally use a frying pan or electric skillet.
- Next, pour ¼ cup pancake batter on to the pan. Brown on both sides.
Tips for the best Gluten free pancake recipe:
- I use an electric griddle so it’s easy to make a ton of these pancakes. I have a big family so I need to keep the pancakes coming. Even if you don’t, it just makes the process so much quicker and easier. This is the electric griddle we use.
- Also, I love to use a mixing bowl with a handle and pour spout when making pancakes. It cuts down on the tools I have to use and clean up. I can just mix it in the bowl and pour it write on the griddle. The less cleanup the better.
- We have had a lot of success with Bobs Red Mill Gluten free flour. We buy the flour on Amazon to get the best price.
- Save time and mix together the dry ingredients to make a gluten free pancake mix. Much cheaper than store bought and very simple to make. You will love having this ready to go. Just add wet ingredients and go!
- Did you know that you can freeze pancakes and have them on hand for busy mornings? Make sure you read my post on how to freeze pancakes and waffles. This will save so much money over store bought and these taste much better.
- Whipped cream – try this easy homemade whipped cream recipe.
- Berries- We love strawberries and blueberries.
- Apples- Make a delicious topping with apples, butter and cinnamon. Yum!
- Bananas – Slice and enjoy!
- Maple Syrup
- Chocolate – I like to shave dark chocolate on top. You can also mix some in the pancake batter. Chocolate chips also work great.
Try it and you will see why this is the Best Gluten Free Pancake Mix!
The kids love these! They are so good and I can’t seem to make them fast enough. This easy gluten free pancake recipe is the best!
You will definitely want to freeze some for later. I absolutely love having some in the freeze for busy mornings. We have even served these for dinner.
Everyone gets excited about breakfast for dinner around here!
Print the gluten free pancakes recipe below:
Gluten Free Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups gluten-free baking flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Add in eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan or an electric skillet over medium high heat.
- Pour approximately ¼ cup cup for each pancake on to griddle.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe