Grilled Garlic Bread is the perfect addition to dinner. The garlic butter combined with the grill flavor makes this absolutely fabulous.
Grilled Garlic Bread
The next time you are grilling, try this amazing bread recipe to serve alongside your meal. We love to grill garlic bread and it keeps the kitchen cool and clean.
The slices of bread get perfectly crispy on the outside and so buttery and soft on the inside. You might want to make an extra loaf. We could snack on this as an appetizer as well because it is that good.
If you love bread, you might like our Indian Fry Bread Recipe, Easy Homemade Artisan Bread Recipe, or Garlic Bread Cheese Sticks Recipe.
How do I grill bread?
Grilling bread is so quick and easy. We used French bread but you can use any type of bread you prefer.
Go ahead and cut the loaf in half if needed. Coat the cut sides generously with butter and any seasonings you like.
The key to the recipe is to wrap the loaf of bread in aluminum foil. This will keep it from browning to quickly on the outside.
I also recommend thick slices of bread when grilling.
- French Bread
- Salted Butter, softened at room temperature
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Parsley, finely chopped
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
How to grill garlic bread:
- Warm up the grill, Heat your grill to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together the butter and seasoning. Use a hand held mixer and combine the butter, olive oil, garlic and parsley. Continue to mix this until it is combined and fluffy.
- Cut the bread in half. Slice the loaf of French bread in half length-wise.
- Spread the butter. Put the butter mixture on each side of the bread and top it with the grated Parmesan Cheese. Once coated, put the pieces of bread back together.
- Wrap the bread in foil. Cover the bread completely in aluminum foil.
- Grill the bread. Put the bread on the grill grates and cook for 10-15 minutes. You will need to turn the bread occasionally until the bread is crispy on the outside and heated completely.
- Cut and serve. Slice the bread and enjoy. It is best served warm. You can keep it wrapped in foil until you are ready to serve. This will help to keep it warm.
Keep reading for complete instructions and nutrition content including saturated fat.
- Bread – Feel free to substitute other types of bread. You can easily make this recipe with other types that you have on hand. The thicker and heartier the better because it will withstand the grill heat.
- Cheese. My kids love when I make cheesy bread. Top the bread with a generous handful of your favorite cheese blend. It will get so ooey gooey on the grill.
Enjoy this easy recipe.
Garlic bread on the grill is one of the easiest recipes and tastes delicious. It literally takes minutes to prepare and cook.
Everyone will love the grill flavor combined with the yummy garlic butter and crispy bread. Make it today for a great side dish or even an appetizer. It is pretty amazing.
Print this Grilled Garlic Bread Recipe:
Grilled Garlic Bread
- 1 Loaf of French Bread
- 1/2 cup Salted Butter softened at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Parsley finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat your grill to 400 degrees F.
- With a hand held mixer, combine the butter, olive oil, garlic and parsley. Mix until combined and fluffy.
- The cut the French bread in half length-wise.
- Spread the butter mixture on each side of the bread and top it with the grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Place the pieces of bread back together.
- Wrap the bread in aluminum foil.
- Place on the grill and cook for 10-15 minutes turning it occasionally until the bread is crispy on the outside and heated threw.
- Then cut the bread into slices. Serve warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe