Jack o lantern veggie tray is the perfect snack for Fall. Kids will love to eat their veggies when they look like a jack o lantern! Whip this together in minutes for a fun and nutritious snack.
Jack o lantern veggie tray
How adorable is this? I love to make festive recipes and this pumpkin veggie tray does not disappoint. It is so easy and looks amazing on your party table.
Sneak in veggies with this fun platter and the kids won’t even complain. It just looks so fun and will be a hit!
You will save so much time that you can also make these Jack-O-Lantern Chocolate Covered Oreos and Orange Jack O Lantern Fruit Cups and make sure you check out our How to Make a Veggie Tray post. So fun and tasty too!
I can’t wait for you to try this. It is so cute and just an all around fun recipe to make. Let’s get started!
What you need
- Baby Carrots
- Celery Stalk
- mini Bell Pepper
- Cucumber – sliced into thin slices
- Ranch Dip – Try this easy homemade ranch dip.
It is so simple and only a few ingredients needed. Don’t you love easy recipes that turn out so cute?
How to make a Jack O Lantern Veggie Tray
First, place the baby carrots on a large circular tray. You want to use enough carrots so that your tray is covered in the orange carrots as much as possible.
Second, place the sliced cucumbers on top of the carrots to make the shape of a mouth.
Next, you need 2 small bowls and put them where the eyes go. Pour the ranch dip into the small bowls for the eyes.
Now slice 1 celery stalk to use at the center of the top of the tray. This will be the stem for the pumpkin.
Don’t forget the nose. Place the mini bell pepper in the center of the tray for the nose.
It is that simple. Serve and enjoy! You can also refrigerate for up to 4 hours if you want to make it in advance.
Jump to recipe below for full details. It’s really so easy and a lot of fun to make.
Tips for Halloween veggie tray:
- Any type of dip will work great for this recipe. We love ranch and use this easy homemade ranch dip recipe. Make it ahead and store in a mason jar.
- Try to also use fresh veggies so that they last longer when serving.
- You can also put extra ranch dip in a large bowl and serve beside the pumpkin veggie tray. This is especially helpful if you have friends and family that love ranch and use a lot of it.
Make this Easy Halloween Veggie Tray!
This jack o lantern veggie tray is a great example of Halloween treats that are healthy. Make this for your next Halloween party, fall party or anything you need something festive.
This healthy Halloween treat is super easy and really tasty. I love making veggie trays and this is such a fun one to make.
The kids will really love it. Anything I can do that makes veggies more appealing to kids, is a winner!
The jack o lantern face looks so cute that I just know it will be a hit. Try some of the other fun and festive treats for Halloween as well.
Let us know when you make it and how the kids like it. I bet it will be a hit!
Print the recipe for this Halloween veggie tray:
Jack o lantern veggie tray
- 2 lbs Baby Carrots
- 1 Celery Stalk
- 1 mini Bell Pepper
- 1 Cucumber sliced into thin slices
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dip
- Place the baby carrots on a large circular tray. Make sure that the tray is covered in the orange carrots as much as possible.
- Place the sliced cucumbers on top of the carrots in the shape of a mouth.
- Then pour the ranch dip into 2 small bowls and place them on the tray in the place of the eyes for the pumpkin.
- Slice 1 celery stalk and place it at the center of the top of the tray to be the stem of the pumpkin.
- Then place the mini bell pepper in the center of the tray for the nose of the pumpkin.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe