This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Pumpkin Veggie Tray is the perfect snack for Fall. Kids will love to eat their veggies when they look like a jack o lantern. Whip this together in minutes for a fun and nutritious snack.
I love to make Halloween Recipes and this pumpkin veggie tray does not disappoint. It is so easy and looks amazing on your party table. Sneak in veggies with this fun platter and the kids won’t even complain.
Check out this other simple Halloween Treat – Halloween Snack Mix.
Table of Contents
Why Make this Jack O Lantern Veggie Tray:
This is the perfect healthy Halloween Party Platter for all your upcoming gatherings. It is easy to make and can be made in a variety of ways.
I like to use it as a centerpiece for a delicious appetizer to serve for friends and family.
Ingredients for Halloween Vegetable Tray:
- Baby Carrots
- Celery Stalk
- Mini Bell Pepper
- Cucumber – sliced into thin slices
- Ranch Dip – Try this easy homemade ranch dip.
It is so simple and only a few ingredients needed. Scroll to the bottom to see the full recipe in the recipe card.
Substitutions and Additions:
- Change Dip – Feel free to make this perfect pumpkin Halloween veggie tray with your favorite dip. Serve with Hummus Dip or your Favorite Veggie Dip. You can serve the dip in an orange bell pepper.
- Veggies – You can also make this veggie tray with different vegetables to change the look. You can use black olives for the eyes or cauliflower. An English cucumber would be perfect for the pumpkin stem.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Step 1 – Place the baby carrots on a large circular tray. You want to use enough carrots so that your tray is covered in the orange carrots as much as possible.
- Step 2 – Place the sliced cucumbers on top of the carrots to make the shape of a mouth.
- Step 3 – You need 2 small bowls and put them where the eyes go. Pour the ranch dip into the small bowls for the eyes.
- Step 4 – Slice 1 celery stalk to use at the center of the top of the tray. This will be the stem for the pumpkin.
- Step 5 – Don’t forget the nose. Place the mini bell pepper in the center of the tray for the nose.
- Fresh Vegetables – Try to also use fresh veggies so that they last longer when serving.
- Serving – You can also put extra ranch dip in a large bowl and serve beside the pumpkin veggie tray. This is especially helpful if you have friends and family that love ranch and use a lot of it.
How to Store Leftovers:
It is best to serve the day your prepare. But you can make the ranch dip ahead of time to save time and store in a mason jar. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
More Halloween Ideas:
- Easy Halloween Desserts for Kids
- 20 Easy Halloween Cookie Recipes for Kids
- Easy Spider Cupcakes
- Spider Pudding Pies
If you make this Pumpkin Veggie Tray, make sure to leave us a star rating. We love hearing from you.
Jack o lantern veggie tray
- 2 lbs Baby Carrots
- 1 Celery Stalk
- 1 mini Bell Pepper
- 1 Cucumber sliced into thin slices
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dip
- Place the baby carrots on a large circular tray. Make sure that the tray is covered in the orange carrots as much as possible.
- Place the sliced cucumbers on top of the carrots in the shape of a mouth.
- Then pour the ranch dip into 2 small bowls and place them on the tray in the place of the eyes for the pumpkin.
- Slice 1 celery stalk and place it at the center of the top of the tray to be the stem of the pumpkin.
- Then place the mini bell pepper in the center of the tray for the nose of the pumpkin.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe