Little Caesars crazy bread is a favorite around here and really simple to make. Enjoy this buttery garlic bread anytime you want in the comfort of your home!
Little Caesars Crazy Bread
One of my kids’ favorite appetizer is this easy Copycat Little Caesars Crazy Bread Recipe. It is simple and quick to make but packed with flavor.
They really do taste like the buttery and delicious Little Caesars Crazy Bread. Next time you are serving up pizza or any Italian dinner make a batch of this Little Caesars Crazy Bread Copycat Recipe.
Fast food is getting more and more expensive these days and not as fast as it used to be. I love creating our favorite fast food items at home to save money and still enjoy some of our favorite foods.
What is the secret ingredient?
Have you ever made homemade breadsticks before? They do taste amazing but they can be a ton of work.
You have to use yeast and mix the dough carefully in a bowl of a stand mixer with a dough hook. On top of that you have to mix the yeast with warm water to make the perfect yeast mixture.
Even though it tastes great, the process is just too complicated for me.
For this recipe, I use Pillsbury pizza crust and the entire recipe is quick and easy but still delicious.
Let’s get started!
Whether you enjoy these breadsticks as a snack or with a meal, it is going to be a hit. You can make this recipe in minutes for the best bread sticks that the entire family will love.
Each bite is so buttery and loaded with garlic flavor. Yum!
Go ahead and make these today. You will be so glad you did.
Ingredients you need:
- Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- Garlic Salt – You can also use a combination of garlic powder and salt instead.
- Butter – or you can use olive oil
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
How to make little caesars crazy bread at home:
First, you need to roll out the pizza crust onto baking sheets (you can top with parchment paper if you prefer for easy clean up).
Then cut the dough into equal slices. I find that it’s easiest to use a pizza cutter for this step. I was able to get 16 slices but you could easily get 32 if you made skinner breadsticks.
Next, bake the breadsticks according to the direction on the pizza crust.
Meanwhile, melt the butter while the breadsticks are baking in the microwave. Then stir in the garlic salt.
Lastly, slather them with the garlic butter mixture and top the breadsticks with parmesan cheese.
Serve with pizza sauce. We love this easy homemade pizza sauce.
How to Store:
Store any leftover crazy bread in an air tight container at room temperature for up to 5-7 days. Reheat the breadsticks in the microwave for 20-30 seconds to warm them before enjoying the leftovers.
This recipe also freeze great. Store any leftover bread in a freezer safe container or bag for up to 2-3 months. To defrost, allow the bread to defrost out in the refrigerator overnight and reheat in the microwave.
How to Serve:
This Little Caesar’s Crazy Bread is great to serve by itself as a snack of your family. Or you can also serve it with one of our favorite easy pizza recipes:
- Easy Pita Pizza Recipe
- Grilled Pizza
- French Bread Pizza
- Bubble Up Pizza
- Pizza Cupcakes
- Easy Biscuit Pizza Recipe
- Make a homemade pizza crust – If you can’t find a pre-made pizza crust than you can still make this recipe at home with your favorite pizza crust recipe. After you rolled the dough out, cut it into the size you want for your breadsticks and bake.
- Use Oil instead of Butter – I love using butter in this recipe as it adds an amazing flavor to this breadstick recipe, but you can use your favorite type of oil instead.
- Use different type of garlic – I use garlic salt in this recipe as it’s easy. However, you can use fresh garlic, minced garlic or garlic powder instead.
Print this little caesars crazy bread recipe below:
Copycat Little Caesars Crazy Bread Recipe
- 1 roll refrigerated pizza crust Regular Pizza Crust not the Thin Crust
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Roll out the pizza crust onto a cookie sheet.
- Using a pizza cutter cut into equal slices. I cut ours into 16 slices.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter.
- Mix in the garlic salt into the butter.
- Once the breadsticks are cooked, slather them with the garlic salt and butter.
- Top the breadsticks with parmesan cheese.
- Serve with pizza sauce and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Is there any chance you can do your recipes with just one picture of the end product? Where you have a “print” spot on the page, when I hit it all I get on my print preview is a blank page so I have to print the whole original page and it takes way too many pages even printing on both sides. Or maybe have a second page to go to that only has one picture and the recipe with nothing else on it. Thank you
Love this. I can’t wait to give it a try soon.
You will love it!
Jackie, scroll down to the recipe at the bottom and you will see a print. Then you can print the full recipe in a printer friendly version. Thank you!
Carrie- these were great and so easy to make. We made them for the Super Bowl tonight and they were perfect Game food. I love that there are few ingredients and inexpensive. The Parmesan cheese puts them over the top. Thanks for the recipe!
SCRUMPTIOUS!! Made these to go with spaghetti and meatballs they were fast and easy. I used the powdered parmesan (it’s what I had on hand) definitely going into rotation when I need bread.