This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Little Caesars Crazy Bread is a favorite around here and really simple to make. Enjoy this buttery garlic bread anytime you want in the comfort of your home.
One of my kids’ favorite appetizer recipe is this easy Copycat Little Caesars Crazy Bread Recipe. It is simple and quick to make but packed with flavor.
They really do taste like the buttery and delicious Little Caesars Crazy Bread. Next time you are serving up pizza or any Italian dinner make a batch of this Little Caesars Fast Food Crazy Bread Copycat Recipe.
Table of Contents
What is the Secret Ingredient?
Have you ever made homemade breadsticks before? They do taste amazing but they can be a ton of work.
You have to use yeast and mix the dough carefully in a bowl of a stand mixer with a dough hook. On top of that you have to mix the yeast with warm water to make the perfect yeast mixture.
Even though it tastes great, the process is just too complicated for me.
For this recipe, I use Pillsbury pizza crust and the entire recipe is quick and easy but still delicious.
- Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- Garlic Salt – You can also use a combination of garlic powder and salt instead.
- Unsalted Butter – or you can use olive oil
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
Scroll to the bottom for the full list of ingredients and recipe.
- Make a homemade pizza crust – If you can’t find a pre-made pizza dough than you can still make this recipe at home with your favorite pizza crust recipe. After you rolled the dough out, cut it into the size you want for your breadsticks and bake.
- Use Oil instead of Butter – I love using butter in this recipe as it adds an amazing flavor to this breadstick recipe, but you can use your favorite type of oil instead.
- Use different type of garlic – I use garlic salt in this recipe as it’s easy. However, you can use fresh garlic, minced garlic or garlic powder instead.
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1 – Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. First, you need to roll out the pizza crust onto baking sheets (you can top with parchment paper if you prefer for easy clean up).
Step 2 – Then cut the dough into equal slices. I find that it’s easiest to use a pizza cutter for this step. I was able to get 16 slices but you could easily get 32 if you made skinner breadsticks.
Step 3 – Next, bake the breadsticks according to the direction on the pizza crust in the oven. Long breadstick cook in about 6-10 minutes until golden brown.
Step 4 – Melt Butter and stir in garlic salt in the microwave. Then brush them with the garlic butter mixture and sprinkle the breadsticks with parmesan cheese.
- Step 5 – Serve with pizza sauce or your favorite marinara sauce. We love this easy homemade pizza sauce.
- Baking Sheet – Line the baking sheet with parchment paper for an easy cleanup.
- Cut Dough – Use cut dough with a pizza cut to easily cut the breadsticks.
How to Serve
This Little Caesar’s Crazy Bread is great to serve by itself as a snack of your family. Or you can also serve it with one of our favorite easy pizza recipes:
- Easy Pita Pizza Recipe
- Grilled Pizza
- French Bread Pizza
- Bubble Up Pizza
- Pizza Cupcakes
- Easy Biscuit Pizza Recipe
Frequently Asked Questions
Store any leftover crazy bread sticks in an air tight container at room temperature for up to 5-7 days.
Reheat the breadsticks in the microwave for 20-30 seconds to warm them before enjoying the leftovers.
Yes, this recipe also freeze great. Store any leftover bread in a freezer safe container or bag for up to 2-3 months. To defrost, allow the bread to defrost out in the refrigerator overnight and reheat in the microwave.
More Easy Bread Side Dishes
- Garlic Bread Cheese Sticks Recipe
- Homemade Garlic Bread
- Crusty Artisan Bread
- Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Cheesy Bread
- Stuffed Cheesy Bread Recipe
We hope you enjoy this Copycat Little Caesars Crazy Bread as much as my family does. If you try it, please leave us a comment or star review.
Copycat Little Caesars Crazy Bread Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Roll out the pizza crust onto a baking sheet.
- Using a pizza cutter cut into equal slices. I cut ours into 16 slices.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes until the breadsticks are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small bowl.
- Mix in the garlic salt into the butter.
- Once the breadsticks are cooked, brush them with the garlic salt and butter mixture.
- Top the breadsticks with the grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve with pizza sauce and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe