Crock Pot Chicken Marsala is a rich and creamy dinner idea sure to impress family and friends. Let the slow cooker do all the work and this meal is perfect for busy weeknights.
Crock Pot Chicken Marsala
Have you been hesitant to try making Chicken Marsala recipe in fear of it being complicated? While it sounds fancy and intimidating, this recipe is SO easy!
Seriously! Make it today.
Don’t put off making this delicious meal any longer! It is very simple to make and even easier in the crockpot.
The chicken and mushrooms are so tender and delicious. Our family loves this.
Everyone will love this dish packed with so much flavor. Crock Pot Chicken Marsala recipe does not disappoint.
It is so creamy and incredibly simple. The broth is savory and creamy. Even the kids love it.
You are going to love just how simple this recipe is. Throw in some of these Easy Homemade Dinner Rolls to dip into the yummy sauce and you have an amazing meal.
Let’s get started!
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- minced garlic
- marsala wine
- chicken broth
- sliced mushrooms
- heavy cream
- cold water
How to make crock pot chicken marsala
First, put the chicken, garlic, wine, chicken broth and mushrooms in the slow cooker. I told you it was simple!
Second, let the crock pot do all of the work. Cook on low for 5 hours and be prepared for the best dinner! The meat will be so tender.
Next, take the chicken out of the slow cooker.
Get out a small bowl and whisk together the water and cornstarch. Once combined, pour this into the slow cooker and stir everything together.
Finally, put the chicken back in the slow cooker. Turn the crock pot to high and let this cook for another 30 minutes. You want the sauce to thicken.
The last step is to add the heavy cream right before serving. Make sure it is well combined and enjoy.
It is really that simple to make this delicious meal for your family.
Do you need Marsala wine for chicken marsala?
You can substitute chicken or vegetable stock for the wine if you prefer. Just use the same amount of stock so it still has equal amounts.
- We like to serve this delicious meal over pasta. You can use any variety. We have used everything from egg noodles and fettuccine to elbow noodles.
- Throw in a simple side salad and you have a great meal. You know we like to keep it easy.
- Don’t forget the bread for dipping into that sauce. Yum! We love these Easy Homemade Dinner Rolls or you can pick up something from the bakery.
Tips and tricks:
- Try making Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala Thighs. You can easily substitute thighs for the chicken breasts.
- Short on ingredients? Try using a can of cream of mushroom soup to make this tasty chicken. Never underestimate a woman with a can of “cream of something” soup.
- You can make Crock Pot Chicken Marsala keto friendly! Simply omit the pasta, mashed potatoes or noodles and this dish becomes keto friendly. This is a great way to enjoy the same meal as your family without cooking a bunch of various meals.
- Make sure you have a good slow cooker to make Creamy Chicken Marsala crockpot recipe. I love this Ninja cooker. You can see several others on sale .
I also like to use crock pot liners to make clean up a breeze. These are worth every penny and save a ton of time. I think they are definitely worth it.
Easy slow cooker chicken marsala.
Once you try this, it will probably become a family favorite. We all love it so it is on our permanent menu plan rotation.
It is so simple and just really delicious. I think it will definitely be a crowd favorite.
Let us know how it turns out once you try it.
Try Slow cooker chicken marsala.
This meal is so flavorful and just amazing! It looks and sounds fancy but it is so easy.
This recipe is truly easy enough for busy weeknights but so tasty that you will want to serve it for company.
With prep work under 30 minutes, this slow cooker chicken marsala is such a great recipe to make. We have even doubled the recipe because our family loves it so much.
Print this crock pot chicken marsala recipe:
Crock Pot Chicken Marsala is a rich and creamy meal sure to impress. Let the crockpot do all the work .Try this Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala recipe.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts filleted (into 6 pieces)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup cold water
Place the chicken, garlic, wine, chicken broth and mushrooms in the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours. (This can be cooked on high just adjust the time.)
Remove the chicken from the slow cooker. Whisk together water and cornstarch in a small bowl. Pour it into the slow cooker and stir to combine.
Add the chicken back to the slow cooker, turn the heat to HIGH and cook for 30 minutes until sauce has thickened.
Stir in the heavy cream and serve over pasta.
Salt and pepper to taste.
We like to serve this delicious meal over pasta. You can use any variety. We have used everything from egg noodles and fettuccine to elbow noodles.
Try more Chicken Crock Pot recipes:
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Easy Crock Pot BBQ Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Crockpot Chicken Quesadilla Recipe
- Slow Cooker: Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe
- The Best Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe – only 3 ingredients