Crock pot chocolate chip cookie recipe is warm and gooey with lots of delicious chocolate. Serve this with ice cream for a real treat. Everyone will go crazy over this decadent dessert.
Summer is just around the corner and this crock pot Chocolate Chip cookie is exactly what you need to make! No need to heat up the kitchen with this simple crock pot dessert that will easily feed a crowd without any extra work. Perfect for Summer Weekend BBQs, this crock pot chocolate chip cookie is going to impress your guests!
Let’s get started!
Just look at that ooey gooey goodness! This will be your new favorite dessert and time of the year.
- butter -softened
- brown sugar
- baking soda
- chocolate chips (I just throw in two handfuls)
- caramel (optional but so good. We love this homemade caramel sauce.
- Ice cream to top (optional)
How to make crock pot chocolate chip cookie:
- First, get a large bowl and add the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Beat these together until it is light and fluffy. Add the eggs and beat everything together.
- Second, add the flour slowly and the salt, and baking soda. Mix this together until it is blended together.
- Next, add the chocolate chips by hand. You don’t want to use the mixer for this step.
- Get your slow cooker ready. I like to grease the crock pot or line with parchment paper.
- Scoop half the batter into the crock pot. I like to drizzle caramel sauce over this layer but that is optional. If you like nuts, add those now too.
- Now, you need to put the remaining cookie batter in the crock pot. Add any other topping you would like.
- Finally, cook on high for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Allow to cool slightly before serving. We do like to serve it warm though. It is so yummy!
- Serve and enjoy! The cookie will come out more like a soft fudge cookie and it is so amazing. Serve warm with ice cream on top!
More ideas for Slow cooker chocolate chip cookie:
- Mix in peanut butter morsels with the chocolate chips.
- Try adding white chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips.
- Add nuts- walnuts and pecans are delicious.
- We love vanilla ice cream on top but you can also try butter pecan, chocolate and rocky round.
Slow cooking is such a time saver and you will love having dessert ready to enjoy. If you are like me, you have several crock pots so you can use one for dessert and one for your main dish.
Tips for this crockpot cookie recipe:
- If you don’t have a crockpot or need a new one, I highly recommend this crockpot. (it is actually on sale right now). This is the crockpot that I love most. Woohoo! I love that you can actually lock the lid down making it easy for when you take meals to potlucks. There are several others on sale here. \
- Now, if you work all day, you may want to invest in a programmable crockpot. They are awesome because you can set them to start later, or to stop and switch to warm once the dinners are ready. Amazon has some on sale right now too.
- Save time and use Crockpot liners. They make clean up a breeze. Instead of scrubbing and washing the pot, you can just toss the liner. It is practically no clean up.
Try this amazing dessert today!
You won’t be disappointed. It is simply the best and so easy thanks to the slow cooker. Let us know how it turns out for you!
Find all the other easy crock pot recipes you can make!
Print this Crockpot chocolate chip cookie recipe below:
Try this easy crockpot chocolate chip cookie recipe. No need to heat up the kitchen with this quick and easy crock pot dessert! Serve with ice cream!
- 1 cup butter softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups of chocolate chips (I just throw in two handfuls)
- caramel (optional)
- Ice cream to top (optional)
In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add eggs beating well.
Slowly add flour, salt, and baking soda, beating until well blended.
Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
Grease your 6 qt crock pot. You can also line it with parchment paper.
Place half the batter into the crock pot. Drizzle with some caramel (optional) or any thing else. Nuts would be good too!
Spread the remaining batter in the crock pot. Add any other topping you would like.
Cook on high for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Allow to cool slightly
Cookie will come out more like a soft fudge cookie. Serve warm with ice cream on top!
This crock pot chocolate chip cookie is going to impress your guests!
More slow cooker desserts:
- Crock Pot Cherry Dump Cake
- Easy Chocolate Crock Pot Lava Cake
- Slow Cooker Caramel Cake
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Brownie Crockpot Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Cherry Dump Cake
- Crockpot Peach Cobbler Recipe