This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Corn Casserole Recipe is so delicious and super easy with just 5 ingredients. Make this for the easiest side dish and the best comfort food.
Whether you grew up eating corn casserole or just started, this easy corn casserole recipe will become a new favorite. It is easy, inexpensive and really tasty.
The side dish recipe is the perfect creamed corn casserole to make for all your holiday plans. There many variations of this corn casserole recipe. Check out these other recipes – Jalapeno Popper Corn Casserole, Crockpot Corn Casserole, and Paula Deen’s Corn Casserole.
Table of Contents
Why We Love this Recipe:
- Mix and Bake – The ingredients are mixed together and placed in a casserole dish. I usually give this task to one of my kids.
- Budget Friendly – Since you only need 5 ingredients to make this dish. Makes it the perfect holiday, budget friendly side dish.
- Perfect Side Dish – Like our green bean casserole, this corn casserole is always served for our holiday meal. It has amazing creamy texture and loaded with flavor.
Jiffy Corn Casserole Ingredients:
- Can of Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- Can of Cream-Style Corn
- Sour Cream
- Melted Butter
- Box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
Scroll to the bottom of the post to see the full recipe and ingredients.
Variations of Corn Casserole:
- Cornbread Jiffy Mix – You can also use our homemade cornbread mix if you prefer. It is really so tasty. We have tried this both ways and it so amazing.
- Mix in Eggs – You can mix in 2 eggs to make a little lighter version.
- Sweeter – Add in about ¼ cup of sugar to make it a little sweeter. You can mix the egg and the sugar together to make more of a cake version.
- Slow Cooker – You can even prepare this in your slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for about 3 hours.
- Cheese – Add cheese to this corn casserole for a change and it so good. Just add in a cup of cheddar cheese to the mixture and stir. Bake as normal.
- Add Meat – Feel free to add in cook meat for a hearty classic side dishes. We recommend to add in diced pork or ham for a delicious jiffy corn casserole recipe.
- Corn – We used cream corn and canned sweet corn, but you can substitute the canned corn with frozen corn in this holiday side dish.
Step By Step Instructions:
Step 1 – Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
Step 2 – Combine ingredients together then spread into baking dish and bake at 350 degrees uncovered until golden brown.
- Baking Dish – We used one of our glass 8×8 pans but you can use a disposable style pan if you are taking it to a potluck.
- Combining Ingredients – Combine the ingredients in a bowl until fully combined.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Store this Corn pudding in a airtight container once it has come to room temperature. This sweet corn casserole will stay fresh for up to 5 days.
Prepare corn casserole ahead of time as normal and place into the refrigerator covered. Once I am ready to cook, I will set it out for about 30 minutes prior to putting it in the oven. Then I bake as normal.
More Easy Casserole Recipes:
- Easy cheesy potato casserole recipe
- Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole recipe
- Easy Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe with Apples
- Pressure cooker Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Crock Pot Creamy Roasted Red Peppers Chicken Casserole
Make sure to leave us a comment if you try this Easy Corn Casserole Recipe. We love hearing from you.
Easy Corn Casserole Recipe
- 1 can of corn drained
- 1 can of creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 stick melted butter ½ cup
- 1 box of Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients together and pour into a greased 8″x8″ baking pan.
- Cook uncovered for 45-50 minutes or until lightly browned.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe