Instant pot shrimp scampi recipe comes together in only 2 minutes thanks to the pressure cooker! Enjoy delicious shrimp scampi in hardly any time at all!
Instant pot shrimp scampi recipe
Anytime we want an amazing dinner with little work, we make this tasty Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi recipe. It is such a light and delicious recipe and not heavy at all.
You can enjoy this year round because the delicious sauce is not heavy at all and so perfect! The entire meal has the perfect amount of lemon, Parmesan cheese and seasonings.
Instant pot shrimp scampi is so quick and easy!
You can seriously have this meal ready and on the table faster than finding your car keys and getting take out. It is truly that fast and simple to make.
This is one of our go to meals whenever we need something fast but still want a really great meal. I love having recipes like this to cook that take hardly any time at all.
We love to squeeze a little more fresh lemon juice right before serving and Parmesan cheese. Yum!
What to serve with shrimp scampi instant pot?
I love to make this Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits Recipe. It reminds me of the biscuits they serve at Red Lobster. Yum!
We also love Garlic Bread Cheese Sticks Recipe. The bread sticks are perfect for dipping into the yummy sauce.
And of course as far as pasta goes, angel hair is our favorite to enjoy with this dish. You can use whatever you prefer or have on hand though.
Any type of pasta would be delicious. Or you can omit the pasta all together if you are limiting carbs. The shrimp is amazing and has so much flavor you probably wouldn’t even miss it!
Sometimes, I also serve a simple side salad with this as well. Broccoli is also tasty with this dish. Learn how to steam broccoli in the microwave for a quick and easy side dish.
What ingredients do I need to make instant pot shrimp scampi with angel hair pasta?
- shrimp (frozen, precooked, devained and peeled)
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic salt
- lemons, freshly squeezed
- chicken broth (or you can use water)
- fresh parsley
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- angel hair pasta
Now you can use water instead of the chicken broth if you prefer or forget to buy some. However, I really love the recipe with chicken broth.
It enhances the flavor and really takes the recipe to the next level in my opinion.
How to make instant pot shrimp scampi:
First, combine everything but the parmesan cheese and the angel hair parsley in the Instant pot.
Add the lid and set the valve to sealing.
Set the pressure to 2 minutes. Do a quick release when it is done.
Stir in half the parmesan cheese.
Serve over cooked angel hair pasta and top with remaining parmesan cheese. It really is that simple!
You will need a pressure cooker to make instant pot shrimp scampi with frozen shrimp recipe.
You can find the Instant pot on sale here. It’s really changed dinner time around here.
If you have been putting off trying an instant pot, I highly recommend going ahead and biting the bullet. I love using the pressure cooker when I don’t have much time.
It is perfect for frozen food or meals that normally take a while. You can toss everything in and have dinner ready in no time at all.
Those days when you forget to take something out of the freezer or wait until the last minute for dinner, the instant pot is your saving grace.
I am not exaggerating when I say it truly has changed meal time around here. We love ours and it makes soup recipes even easier.
You can also these Instant Pot Accessories to make pressure cooking a breeze. We just love to pressure cook and I am certain you will too.
No worries if you do not have an instant pot yet. You can try Crock Pot Shrimp Scampi Recipe.
How to make instant pot shrimp scampi keto?
Omit the pasta and eat the shrimp alone or serve over this Quick and Easy Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash recipe.
The shrimp and delicious sauce are truly the star of the show. You won’t miss the carbs. 🙂
Give this delicious Instant pot shrimp scampi recipe a try!
Instant pot shrimp is so flavorful with chicken stock and so quick thanks to the pressure cooker. The cooking time is minimal using frozen shrimp and high pressure to pressure cook this recipe.
I love to add the garlic and cook until fragrant. You can even add white wine instead of chicken stock or water if you prefer.
Sometimes, we also top with red pepper flakes before serving and extra lemon juice. This recipe is so easy to really make your own! Everyone will love it!
Print this instant pot shrimp scampi with pasta recipe below:
Instant pot Shrimp Scampi recipe
- 2 lb shrimp frozen, raw, devained and peeled
- 2 lemons freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth or you can use water
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 16 oz angel hair pasta cooked
- Add the shrimp, lemon juice, garlic salt, pepper and chicken broth to the pressure cooker.
- Add the lid and set the valve to sealing.
- Set the pressure to 2 minutes. Do a quick release when it is done.
- Stir in half the parmesan cheese.
- Serve over cooked angel hair pasta and top with remaining parmesan cheese.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try these other easy shrimp recipes:
- Crock Pot Shrimp Jambalaya Recipe
- Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Recipe
- Cilantro Lime Shrimp Scampi recipe
- Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Quick and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Crock Pot Shrimp Scampi Recipe
Try these other instant pot recipes:
- Mississippi Pot Roast Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Instant Pot Roast Dinner
- Quick and Easy Instant Pot Potatoes
- Mississippi Pot Roast Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Instant Pot Shrimp Jambalaya Recipe
- Brown Sugar Carrots Pressure Cooker recipe
- Brown Rice Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Ham and Bean Instant Pot Soup Recipe
- Quick and Easy Instant Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Steak and Potatoes Beef Stew Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Instant Pot Beef Tips and Gravy Recipe
- Instant Pot Taco Soup Recipe