Are you doing Keto but miss waffles? We have the most delicious and fluffiest Keto Waffles Recipe ever that is sure to impress the entire family.
Keto Waffles Recipe
Once you learn how to make low carb waffles, the kids will go crazy over this delicious recipe. It is Keto friendly and low carb but so yummy that the entire family will gobble them up.
I love the Keto lifestyle but with kids it is not always practical to make multiple dishes for a meal. This waffle recipe is such a time saver because everyone really enjoys it.
You only need to make one recipe for the entire family to enjoy breakfast. Anything I can do to simplify life while keeping everyone happy is a win around here.
My kids asked for seconds before I had finished the first batch. They are that good.
Each waffle is crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside while being low carb. They look just like regular waffles and taste like them too.
In fact, my kids actually liked these better. I have learned if you want to know how a new recipe really tastes, ask a child. They give the most honest and accurate reviews.
So when my kids wouldn’t stop eating these fluffy waffles, I knew I had a waffle recipe that was a hit and a tasty low carb breakfast.
Let’s make keto waffles.
How to make keto waffles:
- First, put all of the dry ingredients and wet ingredients into the blender. You can also add pure vanilla extract to the mixture.
- Second, blend on high until all of the ingredients are smooth. The mixture should be well combined. It does not take long and normally about a minute.
- Then, preheat the waffle iron.
- Once heated, spray the waffle iron with cooking spray. I used 1/8th cup of the batter for each waffle. If your batter is too thick, try adding a little almond milk.
WHAT TO PUT ON KETO WAFFLES?
- Top with melted butter.
- Try adding sugar free syrup on top. We love sugar free maple syrup. Just check the sugar alcohols and net carbs per serving.
- Add a few fresh berries and whipped cream.
- Top with peanut butter or almond butter.
- Toast and eat on the go as a sandwich.
- Top with egg whites meringue.
- Add sugar free chocolate chips to the waffle mixture.
More serving ideas:
- We also like to make breakfast sandwiches with these waffles. If you like savory and sweet, you will love this. I put sausage or bacon in the middle and use the waffles as the bread.
How do you make waffles with almond flour?
We love coconut flour in these waffles but if you prefer almond flour, you can certainly use that instead.
A good starting point for Keto Waffles almond flour version is to substitute 1 cup of almond flour with ¼ cup (1 ounce) of coconut flour.
Some people like to use coconut oil that need a nut free alternative. Just use what works best for you family and situation.
We think almond flour waffles are very good and another delicious keto breakfast option.
What is the best way to make waffles?
- You will need a waffle maker to make this Keto Waffles Recipe. I purchased my waffle maker on Amazon and I use it all the time.
- It helps us save money too since we are not buying the store bought boxes.
- It is ok if you do not have a waffle maker. Just thin this out with a little almond milk and use a skillet to make pancakes with this recipe.
Keto Waffles are now a family favorite.
My kids have declared these the best waffles. They are so light and fluffy on the inside while being crispy on the outside.
If these waffles can pass the approval of all of my 8 children, you know they are good.
I was a little concerned when I first tried this recipe that they would turn out “eggy” or be really heavy. We all were so pleased that the waffles are perfectly light and fluffy.
The outside has just the amount of crispiness and once you bite into the waffle it is so fluffy. Now, that is a perfect waffle.
Can you freeze this recipe:
Yes. In fact, we actually make a double batch just so we can have extras to freeze.
This is perfect for busy mornings and all I have to do is pull what I need from the freezer and reheat them.
Make sure to cool the cooked waffles completely before freezing them. Then flash freeze them on a baking sheet for about an hour in the freezer.
Once frozen, place in freezer bags and put back in the freezer. This extra step of flash freezing them will prevent them from sticking to each other.
It is so easy to just grab one and go. Breakfast is so easy with just a few minutes of planning.
Reheat in the microwave. If you prefer a crispier waffle, you can use the oven or toaster oven.
Keto Waffles Recipe is budget friendly.
Since they freeze so well, you will save time and money. Those boxes of waffles at the grocery store really add up.
If you are like me, one box doesn’t even make it through one breakfast.
How do you clean a waffle iron?
It can be tricky to get every nook and cranny clean in the waffle iron. Don’t let this deter you from making this Low Carb Waffles Recipe.
Once I learned the easy way to clean a waffle iron, it only takes a minute to get it perfectly clean! The key to getting it really clean is to wipe it down before it completely cools.
You don’t want it hot but just warm. Unplug it and let it sit a few minutes.
Use the damp paper towel method and let it sit a few seconds and you are done. No more difficulty getting the waffle maker clean with these clever tips.
This recipe is a must try.
Print Easy Keto waffles recipe:
Fluffy Keto Waffles Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoon powdered Stevia
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high until all the ingredients come out smooth. About 1 minutes.
- Preheat a waffle iron.
- Spray the waffle iron with non stick cooking spray. (We like coconut oil cooking spray)
- Add 1/8th of the batter for each waffle.
- If your batter is too thick, try adding a little almond milk.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe