Air fryer turkey breast is a game changer! Enjoy turkey that is crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. The air fryer makes it easy.
Air fryer turkey breast
If you love deep fried turkey but not all the mess, you need to try making Air Fryer Turkey! No more standing over a pot of hot oil or messing with all of that. The air fryer makes it so easy.
We were really pleased with the results. The turkey was amazing! Even I was a little surprised just how amazing this turned out.
Thanksgiving just got easier thanks to this recipe using the air fryer!
- Bone-in Turkey Breasts- we used a 6 lb turkey. Make sure it is defrosted.
- Butter- melted
- Poultry Seasoning
- Minced Garlic
- Salt and pepper
How to make turkey breasts in air fryer:
First, preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees. Don’t worry if your air fryer does not have a preheat setting, just let it run at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
While the air fryer is preheating, melt the butter and mix with the minced garlic. Rub this all over the turkey breast.
In a small bowl, mix all of the other seasonings together. Once combined, rub the seasoning mixture all over the skin of the turkey breast.
Finally, put the turkey breast in the air fryer. It will take about 45 to 55 minutes based on the size of your turkey breast. Make sure the turkey reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Once the turkey comes out of the air fryer, allow it to rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
Can you cook frozen turkey breast in Air fryer?
No, the turkey needs to thaw out first. Make sure to do this!
Tips for turkey breasts in air fryer:
- Each turkey breasts cooks differently depending on the size of your turkey breast. I recommend using a meat thermometer to ensure that your turkey is cooked to the proper temperature before slicing the turkey. It needs to have an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Don’t skip over the step allowing the turkey breast to rest. This will help keep the juices inside that make it moist and flavorful.
- Make sure you have the larger size air fryer. I know several people that started out with the smaller size and wished they had bought the larger one first.
Easy side dish ideas
- Crockpot Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Roasted Carrots
- Green Bean Casserole
- Crock Pot Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Casserole
You will love this Easy Thanksgiving idea!
It really is a game changer. This recipe is so easy and does not take much effort or time.
If you love the way a crispy fried turkey tastes, you will love this amazing recipe. I love cooking in the air fryer and this is really simple.
The holidays are meant for spending time with friends and family. You can spend less time in the kitchen thanks to this recipe and more time with those you love.
Air Fryer Turkey Breast is delicious.
Each bite is so juicy and tender. Everyone will love the crispy skin. The air fryer really cooks the turkey to perfection.
Once you cook a turkey in the air fryer, you will see how easy and delicious it is! I can’t wait for you to give this a try.
It is really yummy and so easy. Air fryer recipes like this sure make dinner time easier!
Print the recipe for Air Fryer Turkey Breast:
Air fryer turkey breast
- 6 pound Bone-in Turkey Breasts defrosted
- 2 Tbsp Butter melted
- 1/2 Tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F. *If you air fryer does not have a preheat oven, run it at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Rub the melted butter and the minced garlic all over the turkey breast.
- Mix all the other seasoning together in a small bowl and then rub this seasoning mixture all over the skin side of the turkey breast.
- Place the turkey breast in the air fryer and cook for 45-55 minutes depending on the size of your breast until the turkey reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Let the turkey breast rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe