Don’t you just love turkey leftovers? I know we do! However, after about the third turkey sandwich, it starts to get a little old. Just in case you end up in the same boat after Thanksgiving, we have rounded up over 50 leftover turkey recipes that we think you’ll enjoy.
So, when you have had enough of turkey sandwiches, why don’t you give these turkey leftovers recipes a try?
Over 50 Leftover Turkey Recipes:
One Pot turkey recipes
Quick & Easy recipes
44. 10 Ways to use Leftover Grilled Chicken (or Turkey), Eating on a Dime
45. Leftover BBQ Turkey, Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Panini, Simply Being Mommy
46. Waldorf Salad, Homemade for Elle
47. Turkey and Stuffing Sliders, The Kitchen is My Playground
48. Sushi Inspired Thanksgiving Turkey Rolls, Arts and Crackers
49. Turkey Quesadillas with Chipotle Cranberry Sauce, Confections of a Foodie Bride
There you have it! Over 50 leftover turkey recipes for you to try this year. What do you think? Which recipes do you think you’ll try. I love cooking in my crockpot, but I’m thinking some of the casserole sound really good.
What is your favorite turkey leftovers recipe?
Make sure you check out our post on 50 amazing Thanksgiving leftover recipes too!