Crock pot beef teriyaki recipe
It’s so nice coming home to dinner being ready! This simple teriyaki beef recipe is packed with flavor and the slow cooker does all the work. Once you know how to make beef teriyaki, it will be a regular part of your menu plan. It does not disappoint! It’s perfect served over rice. You can cook rice in the microwave or you can cook rice in the slow cooker. So easy! Sometimes, I even freeze rice to make dinner even easier.
I throw in frozen veggies in the crock pot toward the end. However, this recipe would also be good with steamed broccoli. It’s very simple and quick. If you have extra time, fried rice would be yummy with Crock pot Beef Teriyaki Recipe.
The entire family likes this recipe and it’s so easy! I love having a dinner idea that isn’t complicated or expensive and everyone will enjoy. Definitely a winner in my book!
We also love Crockpot steak recipe. Toss it all in the crockpot and you have tender steak packed with flavor for very little cost.
Another quick and tasty recipe to try is Easy Crock Pot Sloppy Joes Recipe.
You will love this Simple Teriyaki Beef Recipe!
If you don’t have a crock pot yet, there are some nice ones on sale. I love the programmable crock pot for when I am not at home. You can set it for the amount you need and leave the house for the day. It will cut off for when you programmed it, and keep it warm until you are ready to eat. It’s so nice to come home to dinner ready and waiting! If you are like me, if you come home after a long day and dinner isn’t ready……..the drive thru looks mighty tempting. This is the perfect slow cooker meal to avoid take out! It’s better for you, quicker and saves money!
- A package of beef (1 to 2 pounds) -I used fajita meat, but you could easily use stew meat or round steaks. (really any meat will be great!)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce
How to make Beef Teriyaki Stir Fry Recipe:
- Place beef in crockpot (no need to brown)
- Place sliced onions on top
- Pour liquids over.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- I stirred in some frozen veggies in the last hour and served over rice. It was delicious!
Print your Slow Cooker Teriyaki Beef Recipe below:
Try Crock pot beef teriyaki recipe for a simple and delicious dinner idea. This beef teriyaki stir fry recipe does not disappoint. Everyone will love Slow cooker teriyaki beef recipe. Once you know how to make beef teriyaki, it will be on your regular menu plan! Try simple teriyaki beef recipe.
- 1-2 lbs package of beef (I used fajita meat, but you could easily use stew meat or round steaks. (really any meat will be great!))
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce
Place beef in crockpot (no need to brown)
Place sliced onions on top
Pour liquids over.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
I stirred in some frozen veggies in the last hour and served over rice. It was delicious!
Feel free to throw in some frozen veggies!
You don’t have to stir in some frozen veggies, but we like to because they get that nice flavor as well. Enjoy!
If you need another simple recipe that everyone is sure to love, try Crockpot Beef Tips Recipe. The beef is so tender and the gravy is good on everything!
If you need a quick dinner idea, try this Easy Crock Pot Beef Burgundy Recipe for a fantastic meal everyone is sure to love.
Be sure to check out all of our delicious Crock Pot Recipes here. We love easy dinner ideas!
Check out these other delicious slow cooker recipes:
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Slow Cooker: Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe
- Sweet Glazed Carrots – Kid Friendly Crock pot Carrots recipe!
- Crock pot Ranch Pork Chops
- Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe
- The Best Crock Pot Roast Recipe
- Crock pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- The Best Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe – only 3 ingredients