Easy Chicken Parmesan Pasta takes all the work out of traditional Chicken Parmesan and turns it into an easy casserole type dish. This is simple enough for busy weeknights but so tasty that you will want to serve it for company.
Easy Chicken Parmesan Pasta
We love Chicken Parmesan but rarely have time for the prep work it requires. After a long day of work and school, there isn’t much time in the evenings. That is how this easy Chicken Parmesan Pasta was born!
Our family wanted Chicken Parmesan but I just didn’t have the time. I started thinking what if I combine all that we love about this dish into a casserole?
The results? Our entire family loved this easy recipe and it is now a family favorite. You can get all of the flavors of traditional Chicken Parmesan without any of the work!
Let’s make this easy and delicious Chicken Parmesan Pasta Bake!
Breaded chicken parmesan pasta is perfect for a 9×13 baking dish.
I use the disposable pans if I am taking this meal somewhere. That also helps with clean up on those busy nights.
This dish is also perfect to take to potluck dinners or to someone recovering from surgery or with a new baby.
It’s nice to just be able to toss the dish. Plus, they don’t have to worry about trying to get it back to you.
I often will make 2 of these and put one in the freezer. It does not take any more work and you can have an extra for later.
Ingredients chicken parmesan pasta:
- crushed tomatoes
- Italian Seasoning
- minced garlic
- mozzarella cheese
- fresh parsley
- Panko bread crumbs
- garlic salt
- shredded Parmesan cheese
How to make Chicken Parmesan pasta recipe:
First, preheat your oven.
Next, mix all of the topping ingredients together. Set aside. You will use this in a few minutes.
Go and cook the pasta al dente according to package directions. Toss with crushed tomatoes, Italian seasoning, chicken, and parsley.
Place in a 9×13 dish and top with mozzarella cheese and then topping mixture.
Baked uncovered until top is golden brown and cheese is melted.
This is one of our favorite Italian chicken pasta recipes!
What do you eat with chicken parmesan?
We love Garlic Bread Cheese Sticks Recipe and it is perfect for dipping in the tomato sauce.
We often serve a simple salad with this meal. It is quick and easy!
We love to keep things simple around here so we can get dinner on the table fast. See What to Serve with Chicken Parmesan for more side dish ideas.
Give this easy chicken parmesan pasta!
This dish is so simple but loaded with flavor. You can also use a large skillet and cook this over medium high heat.
Try using spaghetti sauce or marinara sauce instead of the crushed tomatoes if you don’t have that on hand. Also, any type of bread crumbs will do.
Sometimes, we add red pepper flakes for extra heat. You can also substitute garlic powder for the garlic salt if you prefer.
We often use different types of pasta based on what we have in the pantry. Penne, elbow and even bowtie will work!
Print this easy Chicken Parmesan Pasta recipe below:
Chicken Parmesan Pasta
- 16 oz rotini
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all topping ingredients together. Set aside.
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Toss with 2 crushed tomatoes, Italian seasoning, chicken, and parsley.
- Place in a 9×13 dish and top with mozzarella cheese and then topping mixture.
- Baked uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try these other best chicken pasta recipes:
- Crock Pot Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Pasta
- Crock Pot Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- Easy Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta Recipe
Find more Chicken Parmesan Recipes:
- Crockpot Parmesan Chicken Pasta
- Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- Crockpot Creamy Chicken Parmesan Soup