This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
The Best Crockpot Breakfast Recipes
Let the slow cooker do all the work when you try the Best Crockpot Breakfast Recipes. From savory to sweet, these easy breakfast crock pot recipes make cooking a breeze.
The Best Crockpot Breakfast Recipes
You are going to love these easy and delicious breakfast ideas. They are effortless thanks to the crock pot and make breakfast so easy.
Whether you have guests or just want to make something special for your family, these recipes are amazing. They are so tasty that my kids often request to have breakfast for dinner.
Make one of these ready to eat meal ideas in minutes. Then let the crock pot do the work. You will love waking up to a great meal. We do this almost every Christmas morning and all year long as well.
This is the easiest way to prepare a great breakfast. Make sure to spray the crock pot insert with cooking spray or use a crock pot liner. This will make clean up a breeze.
Table of Contents
- The Best Crockpot Breakfast Recipes
- The Best Crockpot Breakfast Recipes
- 1. Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
- 2. Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 3. Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- 4. Yogurt in the Crockpot
- 5. Crock Pot White Hot Chocolate
- 6. Crock Pot Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 7. Crockpot Hot Chocolate
- 8. Crock Pot Apple Pie Dump Cake
- 9. Crockpot Applesauce
- 10. Crock Pot Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 11. Crock Pot Potatoes
- 12. Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Casserole
- 13. Breakfast Burritos
- 14. Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- 15. Slow Cooker Vanilla Coconut Granola
- 16. Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- 17. Crockpot French Toast Casserole
- 18. Crock Pot Oatmeal
- 19. Slow Cooker Breakfast Quinoa
- 20. Crock Pot Steel Cut Oatmeal Recipe
- 21. Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 22. Crock Pot Basic Baked Oatmeal
- 23. Cinnamon Roll Bites
- 24. Slow Cooker Vegetable Omelet
- 25. Crockpot Banana Bread Recipe
- 26. Crock Pot Blueberry French Toast
- 27. Slow Cooker Veggie Omelette
- 28. Crock Pot Caramel Pecan Sticky Buns
- 29. Slow Cooker Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- 30. Crockpot Granola
- 31. Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Scones
- 32. Crockpot Express Strawberry Jam
- 33. Crockpot Grits
- 34. Cinnamon Roll Crock Pot French Toast
- 35. Gingerbread Oatmeal
- Easy breakfast crockpot recipes.
- More ideas for Breakfast:
1. Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
This slow cooker breakfast casserole is loaded with the best ingredients. You can easily adapt this egg casserole to include bell peppers, breakfast sausage and more.
2. Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
If your family loves cinnamon rolls, wake up to this decadent recipe. It is loaded with cinnamon and topped with icing.
3. Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
Bread pudding is so easy in the crock pot and really yummy to make. Top with whipped cream for even more amazing flavor.
4. Yogurt in the Crockpot
Learn how to make homemade yogurt in the slow cooker. It is so creamy and really simple to make. This would be ideal for a yogurt parfait bar.
5. Crock Pot White Hot Chocolate
You can easily make a huge crock pot full of this creamy white hot chocolate. It is simply the best.
6. Crock Pot Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Take plain cinnamon rolls up a level with this pumpkin flavored teat. It is so delicious and loaded with flavor.
7. Crockpot Hot Chocolate
This recipe only calls for 5 simple ingredients. It is really rich and creamy. Top with marshmallows or whipped cream if you prefer.
8. Crock Pot Apple Pie Dump Cake
This luscious dessert is so tasty and smells amazing as it cooks. It is so easy to serve a crowd for holidays or parties.
9. Crockpot Applesauce
With just a couple of hours on high, this homemade applesauce will be ready to enjoy. It is so tasty with breakfast or brunch.
10. Crock Pot Peach Cobbler Recipe
Let the slow cooker do the work for the perfect peach cobbler. It is so fresh and delicious. If you are feeling decadent, top each serving with whipped cream.
11. Crock Pot Potatoes
Enjoy a fabulous side of potatoes to enjoy with breakfast. It is packed with tasty seasoning and cheese. This will pair nicely with a breakfast casserole.
12. Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Casserole
Each bite is loaded with so much cheesy goodness. This is the best comfort food and a guaranteed hit.
13. Breakfast Burritos
Everyone will enjoy breakfast burritos with your favorite meat. The remaining ingredients are simple and the egg mixture is delicious. Salt and pepper to taste.
14. Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
This casserole is jam packed with ham, veggies, eggs and more. It is super easy to make with leftover breakfast meat and turns out amazing.
15. Slow Cooker Vanilla Coconut Granola
Enjoy homemade granola without much effort thanks to this easy crock pot recipe. The coconut and vanilla combine for the perfect breakfast.
16. Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
The smell of French Toast cooking is absolutely divine. This is the perfect recipe to enjoy any day of the week.
17. Crockpot French Toast Casserole
Enjoy everything you love about French toast in this easy to make recipe. It is really decadent.
18. Crock Pot Oatmeal
Our family loves to wake up to home cooked oatmeal. This is an easy and healthy breakfast option.
19. Slow Cooker Breakfast Quinoa
Toss and go for the best meal ever. Breakfast Quinoa is super easy and filling. Each bowl can be customized with your favorite toppings.
20. Crock Pot Steel Cut Oatmeal Recipe
Steel Cut oats are so filling and hearty for breakfast. This recipe is easy to adapt for your favorite toppings.
21. Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
The combination of apple cinnamon is so delicious and makes for the best oatmeal. The cinnamon will smell amazing as it cooks.
22. Crock Pot Basic Baked Oatmeal
With only 7 ingredients, this meal is so easy to make. Baked Oatmeal is a tasty twist on classic oatmeal.
23. Cinnamon Roll Bites
These bite size cinnamon rolls make a great breakfast. The icing is the best and so easy to make.
24. Slow Cooker Vegetable Omelet
Veggie Omelets are so easy to make and simple to adapt for what you have on hand. You can add dry mustard for more flavor and even top with sour cream.
25. Crockpot Banana Bread Recipe
Try making banana bread in the slow cooker. Your kitchen stays cool and you still get to enjoy delicious bread.
26. Crock Pot Blueberry French Toast
Jazz up plain French toast with this easy blueberry recipe. It is sweet and amazing for an extra special treat.
27. Slow Cooker Veggie Omelette
While this recipe is so easy, it is absolutely packed with flavor. The veggies make it so filling and healthy.
28. Crock Pot Caramel Pecan Sticky Buns
Decadent caramel and nuts make these sticky buns heavenly. Try this today for a hit with a hot cup of coffee.
29. Slow Cooker Mexican Breakfast Casserole
Anyone can easily make this breakfast casserole with tons of Mexican flavor. Add your favorite toppings and you are set.
30. Crockpot Granola
It is so easy to make granola in the slow cooker. No need to heat up the oven with this simple and tasty recipe.
31. Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Scones
Scones pair perfectly with a morning cup of coffee. The chocolate chips make it even better and so delicious.
32. Crockpot Express Strawberry Jam
Learn how to make jam in the crockpot for a delicious topping. It is so good on numerous things. Try it on toast, biscuits, waffles and more.
33. Crockpot Grits
This classic breakfast item is super easy to make in the slow cooker. It is totally effortless and so delicious with butter. Just add salt and pepper and serve.
34. Cinnamon Roll Crock Pot French Toast
Make breakfast so easy with this decadent cinnamon roll recipe in the crock pot. The glaze on top is heavenly.
35. Gingerbread Oatmeal
There are so many wonderful spices in this oatmeal for a delicious bowl of oatmeal. Gingerbread oatmeal is a tasty twist on classic oatmeal for breakfast.
Easy breakfast crockpot recipes.
Make one or several of these breakfast recipes this week. I have multiple slow cookers and love to make lots of different items for breakfast.
It really does not require much work and results in a fabulous breakfast everyone will enjoy. The hardest part about these recipes will be deciding which one to make first.
Go ahead and get started making these great meals. Your family will love trying these amazing recipes. They are so delicious and provide lots of options for breakfast.
These ideas make it so easy to provide a great meal for your friends, family and guests any day of the week. You can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with those you love.