Crock pot potatoes make an easy and tasty side dish. Each bite is deliciously flavored with parmesan cheese, garlic and more. These potatoes are the best!
Crock pot potatoes
Potatoes make the perfect side dish for so many meals. I absolutely love this recipe for crock pot potatoes. Not only are they so easy because the slow cooker does all of the work but they are inexpensive and delicious. You can’t beat that!
The recipe calls for basic seasonings that you probably already have. I bet you can make this now without going to the grocery store. It is that easy!
Ingredients for crock pot potatoes
- Red Potatoes – Cleaned and Diced
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- Parmesan Cheese (grated)
How to make crock pot garlic parmesan potatoes?
First, wash and cut the potatoes. Put them in the crock pot. I used a 4 quart crock pot but you can use a large one if you prefer or only have the larger size.
Second, get a small bowl and combine the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning together.
Next, pour this mixture all over the potatoes in the crock pot. Top with the grated cheese.
Stir everything together to make sure all of the potatoes are well coated.
Finally, put the lid on the crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
That is all you do. Serve and enjoy these delicious potatoes!
- programmable crock pot – so handy to use if you are going to be away from the house. Just set it and forget it! You can come home to the side dish being all ready to go.
- crock pot liners – These make clean up super easy. It is optional but you will love just being able to toss the liner when you are finished. If you don’t use crock pot liners, I would spray the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Potatoes- We used red potatoes but you can easily substitute other types that you might have on hand. Russet potatoes and baby potatoes also work great. Yukon gold is another yummy idea. Just use what you have. These potatoes will turn out amazing.
What do you serve with Crockpot Red Potatoes?
- Crock Pot Corn on the Cob – I love making all the side dishes in the slow cooker.
- Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes
- Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Crockpot Pork Chops
- Easy Crock pot Steak Bites
- Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken
All of these are delicious ideas to serve with the slow cooker potatoes. If I know I will be gone most of the day or have a really busy week, I will plan to make everything in the crock pot.
It is really convenient having the main dish and sides all ready. We can just come home and enjoy dinner as a family.
Crock pot garlic parmesan potatoes will be a hit!
The slow cooker makes everything so easy and really helps with busy schedules. I know it seems I am always running all over. It is such a time saver being able to toss delicious recipes in the slow cooker.
Once you try these potatoes, I think you will be hooked. They are simply amazing.
Print this recipe for slow cooker potatoes below:
Crock pot potatoes make an easy and tasty side dish. Each bite is deliciously flavored with parmesan cheese, garlic and more.
- 3 lbs Red Potatoes Cleaned and Diced
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
Place the potatoes in a crock pot. I used a 4 quart crock pot but you can use a large one as well.
Combine the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning together in a small bowl.
Pour this mixture over the potatoes in the crock pot.
Pour the grated cheese over the top and stir to thoroughly coat the potatoes with the cheese,
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
Serve warm and enjoy!
More easy crock pot side dishes:
- Crock Pot Corn on the Cob
- Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole
- Crockpot Applesauce
- Sweet Glazed Carrots in the crock pot
- Crock Pot Ranch Style Beans Recipe
- How to Make Refried Beans in the Crock Pot