Come home to tender corn when you make this easy Crock pot corn on the cob recipe. Let the slow cooker do the work for this tasty side dish.
Crock pot corn on the cob recipe
Free up your stove and make corn on the cob in the slow cooker. This delicious side dish goes with just about anything and this is a super easy way to cook corn. Keep your kitchen cool and free up space on the stove. This easy recipe is the way to go!
The corn is so tender and really amazing. I can’t wait for you to try it.
You need a good crockpot!
- Love this programmable crock pot for when I am not at home all day. It is so handy being able to set it and forget it.
- I also like to use crock pot liners to make clean up a breeze. So nice just tossing that liner and all the mess going with it.
I used a 6 quart crock pot to cook the corn but you can use any size that you have as long as the corn will fit inside. If you have trouble fitting all the corn, you can break the corn on the cob in half so that it does fit.
Actually, I often break a couple in half anyway. It is the perfect size for children or people that don’t want a full size ear of corn.
- Corn on the Cob
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
How to make crock pot corn on the cob:
First, clean and husk the ears of corn.
Next, brush the olive oil all over the corn. Sprinkle salt and pepper. That is it!
Finally add the water in the slow cooker and add the corn on the cob.
Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours. The time may vary based on your slow cooker. The corn should be bright yellow when finished cooking.
Be careful to not overcook the corn or it will get tough.
Put butter all over the corn and serve. Do you have any other seasonings or toppings you like to use on corn? Leave a comment and let us know!
What is good with corn?
The possibilities are endless but some of our favorites include:
I love easy crock pot meals and these are favorites around here. It is such a time saver having everything that you need for dinner in the slow cooker.
What’s your go to meal for busy weeks? The crock pot definitely helps me to save time and money. It lessens the temptation to get takeout.
Enjoy Slow cooker Corn on the cob!
Cooking corn is so easy in the crockpot. There isn’t much better than sweet corn for the perfect side dish. It is so easy and frugal too.
Plus, slow cooking keeps your kitchen cool. Try this simple side dish recipe.
The next time you need a quick and easy side dish, make this delicious crock pot corn. We love corn and it is always a hit with everyone.
Print this easy corn on the cob recipe:
Crock pot corn on the cob
- 8 Ears Corn on the Cob
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Husk and clean all the ears of the corn on the cob. Brush the olive oil on the corn and season with the salt and pepper.
- Add the 1 cup of water to the crock pot. Place the corn in the crock pot and cover.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours. Once the corn is a bright yellow color and done. Rub the corn with the butter and serve warm.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More corn on the cob recipes:
- How to grill corn on the cob
- Parmesan Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- Fried Corn on the Cob
- How to Microwave Corn on the Cob
- Mexican Corn on the Cob
- Boiling Corn on the Cob Recipe
- How to freeze corn on the cob