Air Fryer Corn on the Cob is a fast and easy way to cook corn on the cob. Toasted corn is full of flavor with easy ingredients. Sweet, crisp tender corn is an amazing side dish.
Easy Air Fryer Corn on the Cob Recipe:
Corn on the Cob is an easy and a favorite side dish in my family. The sweet and tender kernels topped with butter, salt and pepper always cooks up perfectly. There are many ways to cook corn on the cob.
We have boiled it, grilled it and fried it. But putting in the air fryer makes for a quick and easy way to cook corn on the cob. The kernels come out perfectly toasted, tender and full of flavor.
We love making recipes in the air fryer. It saves me time and it doesn’t require me to heat up the kitchen. This recipe requires simple ingredients that can easily be changed. Add your favorite topping and serve them with your favorite steak and potato.
Can you Air Fry Corn on the Cob?
Yes, you can air fry corn on the cob. This is a great way to prepare corn ahead of time for many different recipes. Simply oil the corn then season with salt and pepper and place in the air fryer.
In less than 15 minutes you will have an easy side dish or cooked corn kernels to add to your favorite corn salsa recipe.
- Corn on the Cob, shucked and cleaned
- Olive Oil
- Butter (for serving)
How to Air Fry Corn on the Cob:
- Prepare Corn for Air Fryer – Clean and cut the ears of corn to make sure it fits in the air fryer basket.
- Oil Corn – Generously rub the olive oil on all sides of the corn.
- Season Corn – Season the corn with salt and pepper on all sides of the corn.
- Place Corn in Air Fryer – After seasoning the corn, place corn on the cob in the air fryer in single layer.
- Air Fry the Corn – Cook the corn in the air fryer at 370 degrees F for 12-16 minutes until the corn kernels are tender and browned slightly. You might have to cook the corn in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Serve and Enjoy – Top with butter and enjoy!
How long to Air Fry Corn on the Cob:
Cooking corn in the air fryer doesn’t take long. After cleaning and removing the husk from the corn, oil and season it. Then place in your preheated air fryer at 370 degrees for about 15 minutes.
The air fryer cooks the corn perfectly tender and juicy. Cooking times will vary based on your air fryer.
How to Pick the Perfect Corn on the Cob:
The best corn to get is from a farmer, a farm stand or at a farmers market. Once a corn is picked, it looses its sweetness the moment it has been picked. Serve as quickly as possible after it has been harvested.
A good corn on the cob should be heavy and have very little give. When picking corn at the grocery store, make sure the ears are bright green and not wilted. We recommend squeezing the corn around the tips to ensure it is full and juicy.
What are Good Seasoning for Air Fryer Corn on the Cob?
There are many different ways to flavor corn. This recipe calls for simple ingredients but we have also used these options and the corn comes out so flavorful. You can also soak the corn in melted butter.
- Butter, Season Salt and Pepper
- Butter, Salt and Pepper and Old Bay Seasoning
- Italian Seasoning, butter, salt and pepper
What to Serve with Air Fryer Corn:
We love to serve corn with many different meals. Here are some of our suggestions:
- Grilled Meats – When we are grilling steak, chicken or shrimp we love to make corn as one of our side dishes.
- Add a Salad – You can easily serve this side dish with a large green salad.
- Burger and Hot Dogs – Add a side of air fryer corn on the cob with your burgers.
Corn on the Cob Topping Ideas:
- Mexican Style – Mix together sour cream, chili powder and cilantro. Once corn is done cooking spread the mixture over the corn.
- Parmesan Cheese – Sprinkle the freshly cooked corn with parmesan cheese for amazing flavor.
- Garlic Butter – Add garlic to your butter adds so much flavor to the corn.
How to Cut Corn off the Cob:
If you are looking for a mess-free way to cut the corn off the cob, we have many tips and tricks to help.
Cutting the corn of the cob results freshly cooked corn kernels to be used in many different ways. Add to your favor salsa, top your salad, or add to your favorite soup recipe.
Can you Freeze Corn on the Cob?
These tips will show you different ways on How to Freeze Corn on the Cob. You can freeze on the cob or remove the kernels and freeze.
Freezing corn saves you time and money. Frozen corn can be used in many different recipes.
How to Store Corn on the Cob:
This sweet corn is best served fresh but you can refrigerate any leftover corn in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Print Recipe here for Air Fryer Corn on the Cob:
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- 4 Ears Corn on the Cob shucked and cleaned
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Butter for serving
- Clean and cut the corn on the cob to make sure it fits in the air fryer basket.
- Generously rub the olive oil on all sides of the corn.
- Season the corn with salt and pepper on all sides of the corn.
- Cook the corn in the air fryer at 370 degrees F for 12-16 minutes until the corn kernels are tender and browned slightly. You might have to cook the corn in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Top with butter and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe