Tender pork tenderloin and delicious honey lime drizzle make this recipe fabulous. The crock pot makes this easy enough for busy weeknights but it’s special enough for company.
Honey Lime Crock pot Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Pork tenderloin is a favorite around here and this Honey Lime Crock pot Pork Tenderloin Recipe is incredibly flavor packed. I can’t wait for you to try the glaze on top.
It is sweet with a hint of tang and gives the pork amazing flavor. Oh my goodness!
The kids also love when I make Crock Pot Balsamic pork tenderloin. You definitely want to add that to your meal plan too. Yum!
Our family loved this easy slow cooker honey lime recipe. The pork loin is easy to fix and always turns out delicious. You can turn leftovers into pulled pork sandwiches or make nachos with tortilla chips.
I like to squeeze extra lime juice over the pork and the extra citrus is so tasty. This is a must try recipe and one you will make again and again.
Let’s get started!
This might look fancy but it is super easy and anyone can make this.
- pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper
- soy sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- minced garlic
- ground ginger
How to make Honey lime pork tenderloin:
2. Second, put the pork in the crock pot. Add the salt and pepper.
3. Next, make the delicious sauce for the tenderloin. Mix the honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, garlic and ginger together. Pour this all over the tenderloin.
4. Finally, cover and cook. I like to use the low setting for 6-8 hours. It turns out absolutely tender.
Once the tenderloin is cooked, line a baking sheet with foil and put the pork on it. Broil for a few minutes until it is nicely browned on top.
5. One last step and it is totally worth it. Pour the remaining sauce from the crock pot into a saucepan. Add the cornstarch and stir until the sauce is desired thickness.
Make sure to watch this closely so the sauce doesn’t get too thick or burn.
Pour all of this yummy glaze all over the pork tenderloin. I could eat this by the spoonful and always pour extra on my plate once I start serving. Add a little cilantro and fresh limes and you are set!
How do you keep pork loin from drying out?
No one wants tough pork. I suggest using a meat thermometer to make sure you don’t overcook it. You can see the one we use and love here.
The internal temperature should be 145 degrees. If you don’t already have a thermometer, I definitely suggest ordering one. This is one kitchen gadget you will use a lot.
Slow cooker pork tenderloin serving ideas:
All of these make delicious options for a side dish. I spoon the tasty honey glaze sauce all over everything.
My kiddos don’t even complain about eating their vegetables when I put some sauce over it. That alone is a win for Mom!
Just keep the side dish options simple to pair with this easy crock pot recipe.
Print this Honey Lime Crock pot Pork Tenderloin Recipe below:
Honey Lime Crock pot Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 limes juiced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, garlic and ginger.
- Pour over the tenderloin.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or until the tenderloin is tender.
- when finished, place the tenderloin on a cookie sheet, lined with foil. Broil for 5-10 minutes or until it is browned.
- Meanwhile pour the juices from the crock pot into a saucepan. Stir in the cornstarch and heat (stirring occasionally) until thickened.
- Drizzle the sauce over the tenderloin.
- Serve with cilantro and fresh limes.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe