Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls are so easy to make and loaded with everything you love about pizza. Make these tasty pizza rolls for Game Day, parties or anytime you want pizza.
Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls
When I think about pizza, these delicious Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls immediately come to mind. We make these frequently because they are so easy, inexpensive and always a crowd pleaser.
You won’t believe how simple these are! We have thrown these together at the last minute and everyone went crazy over them. They are amazing!
Check out this video to see how easy it is to make Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls!
These stuffed crescent rolls are loaded with cheese and pepperoni for a delicious appetizer. Each bite is packed with flavor.
If you enjoyed our Easy Pizza Cupcakes Recipe, you will love these pizza rolls too.
The possibilities are endless and everyone always loves these. Whether it is Super Bowl or a birthday party or perhaps just family movie night, pizza stuffed crescent rolls are the perfect thing to make.
Pizza crescent rolls are budget friendly.
This recipe is so frugal. You can catch crescent rolls on sale frequently making this even cheaper.
We also make our own pizza sauce for a very inexpensive dinner or appetizer. Plus, homemade pizza sauce is so much better than store bought!
You will love dipping the warm pizza rolls loaded with cheese into the pizza sauce. Each bite is amazing!
What ingredients do you need to make pepperoni pizza crescent rolls:
- crescents rolls
- mozzarella cheese sticks
- unsalted butter melted
- Italian seasoning for sprinkling on top
- Garlic Salt for sprinkling on top
- Parmesan cheese, for sprinkling on top
- Pizza sauce (heated for dipping) -We love this Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe
How to make homemade pizza rolls:
First, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Unroll crescent rolls onto a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat. Separate into triangles.
Place pepperoni on the widest side of the triangle.
Place a ½ of a mozzarella stick on top.
Roll the wide end to the smaller tip of the crescent making sure to tuck in the corners so the cheese doesn’t ooze out.
Brush melted butter onto crescent rolls. Make sure you get it all over the top of the crescent roll.
Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic salt if desired. I think this really makes it even better so I definitely recommend adding the seasonings.
Bake until golden brown.
Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping. We love this Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe.
It is so easy to make. You will save money and this sauce is so much better than anything at the store you can buy.
Give it a try! I know you are going to love it.
I can’t wait for you to try crescent pizza rolls with cheese sticks!
They are just so easy and make the best appetizer, snack or even dinner. So good!
Try some of these pizza stuffed crescent rolls ideas:
- Feel free to omit the pepperoni and make some cheese pizza rolls. You can easily make a mix of both for everyone to enjoy.
- Try using the swirled cheese sticks for a change instead of plain mozzarella.
- Add your favorite pizza toppings to the pizza rolls. Just don’t go crazy or they might spill out. 🙂
- Substitute turkey pepperoni for another tasty idea.
Crescent roll pizza dippers will save you time and money!
We love pizza but takeout is expensive and not always convenient. Ordering pizza is even more expensive for a crowd or party.
Now, you can make these instead and save a ton of money. We all love these stuffed pizza rolls and they are super easy.
You can easily make these for Game Day, birthday parties and more very inexpensively. Everyone will go crazy over these.
The flaky crescents and yummy toppings are so amazing dipped into pizza sauce. It is perfect for parties.
Skip pizza takeout and make these easy pizza stuffed crescent rolls!
The kids love these and look forward to eating them. They are also super fun to make and they love to help.
Saving money and feeding a big family can be accomplished. I cut our grocery bill by 50% off by following these 8 Tips for for Saving Money on Groceries by Menu Planning! Save that money for something else!
Save even more by getting your ingredients on sale and using what you have. I tend to use what is on sale at the grocery store or I already have at home.
By shopping when things are on sale I save money on groceries and it really helps our budget.
Give these crescent pizza rolls with cheese sticks a try!
These delicious cheese and pepperoni rolls are delicious. I like to serve warm because they are even better fresh out of the oven.
I hope you enjoy these as much as we do. The cheese and pepperoni are always a hit!
Print this crescent roll pizza appetizer below:
Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- 8 ounce can crescents rolls
- 1/2 cup pepperoni
- 4 mozzarella cheese sticks cut in half
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning for sprinkling on top
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt for sprinkling on top
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese for sprinkling on top
- Pizza sauce heated for dipping – Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent rolls onto a baking sheet lined with a silicon baking mat. Separate into triangles.
- Place pepperoni on the widest side of the triangle.
- Place a ½ of a mozzarella stick on top.
- Roll the wide end to the smaller tip of the crescent making sure to tuck in the corners so the cheese doesn’t ooze out.
- Brush melted butter onto crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic salt if desired.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Homemade French Bread Pizza Recipe is perfect for when you are craving pizza but need it quick and cheap.
Try these other easy pizza recipes:
- Biscuit Pizzas
- Bubble up Pizzas
- Crock Pot Pizza Chicken Recipe
- Low Carb Pizza Chicken
- Gluten Free Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- Easy Freezer Meal: Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders Recipe
- Pizza Cupcakes