This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Pizza Crescent Rolls are so easy to make and loaded with everything you love about pizza. Make these tasty pizza rolls for Game Day, parties or anytime you want pizza.
Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls Recipe:
When I think about pizza, these delicious Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls immediately come to mind. We make these frequently because they are so easy, inexpensive and always a crowd pleaser.
You won’t believe how simple these are. We have thrown these together at the last minute and everyone went crazy over them. They are amazing.
These stuffed crescent rolls are loaded with cheese and pepperoni for a delicious appetizer. Each bite is packed with flavor.
If you enjoyed our Easy Pizza Cupcakes Recipe, or Pizza Soup Recipe you will love these pizza rolls too. My family could eat pizza everyday and so this recipe easy enough for them to prepare themselves.
Game Day Snack:
The possibilities are endless and everyone always loves these. Whether it is Super Bowl or a birthday party or perhaps just family movie night, pizza stuffed crescent rolls are the perfect thing to make.
This crescent pizza recipe only requires a few ingredients and you can easily any pizza toppings that you have. We love the way the crescent rolls bake flaky, tender and packed with so much cheesy flavor.
If you are looking for a kid friendly, effortless, game day snack these crescent pizza rolls are always a hit. Make sure you double the recipe as they will be eaten very quickly.
- Crescents Rolls
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Unsalted Butter, Melted
- Italian Seasoning for Sprinkling on Top
- Garlic Salt for Sprinkling on Top
- Parmesan cheese, for Sprinkling on Top
- Pizza sauce (heated for dipping) -We love this Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe
How to Make Homemade Pizza Rolls:
- Step 1 – First, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Step 2 – Unroll crescent rolls onto a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat. Separate into triangles.
- Step 3 – Place pepperoni on the widest side of the triangle.
- Step 4 – Place a ½ of a mozzarella stick on top.
- Step 5 – Roll the wide end to the smaller tip of the crescent making sure to tuck in the corners so the cheese doesn’t ooze out.
- Step 6 – Brush melted butter onto crescent rolls. Make sure you get it all over the top of the crescent roll.
- Step 7 – Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic salt if desired. I think this really makes it even better so I definitely recommend adding the seasonings.
- Step 8 – Bake until golden brown.
- Step 9 – Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping. We love this Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe.
It is so easy to make. You will save money and this sauce is so much better than anything at the store you can buy.
Give it a try. I know you are going to love it.
Tips for Crescent Pizza Rolls:
- Cheese – We used mozzarella cheese sticks because we love that each bite is loaded with cheese. But you can easily use any type of shredded cheese. If using cheese sticks, cut each one in half.
- Crescent Roll Dough – Open the can of crescent rolls and separate them by triangle. This allows you to quickly load them up with all the toppings.
- Closing the dough – When wrapping the ingredients in the crescent rolls, make sure to tuck all the corners. This ensure that the cheese doesn’t come out as it is melting.
- Top with Butter – To get the golden brown texture on the crescent rolls, make sure to cover with butter.
- Add favorite seasoning – Before baking the pizza rolls, we like to top with Italian Seasoning and garlic salt. We think it gives it so much flavor.
- Line Baking Sheet – Before placing the pizza rolls on the baking sheet, line it with parchment paper. This prevents them from sticking and it makes it easy to clean the pan.
- Air Fryer – Instead of baking these crescent rolls, you can place them in the air fryer. We love using our air fryer and you still get the golden brown, crispy edges.
How to Serve:
This recipe is not complete without some dipping sauce. You can buy store bought sauces or you can easily make your own. You will be surprised how easy it is to make.
- Easy Marinara Sauce – This sauce only requires a few simple spices and a can of crushed tomatoes to make the perfect dipping marinara sauce.
- Homemade Ranch – Anytime we make pizza at home we always have a side of this homemade ranch. It is creamy, delicious and made with simple ingredients. Skip the store stuff and make your own.
Pizza Crescent Roll Variations
- Feel free to omit the pepperoni and make some cheese pizza rolls. You can easily make a mix of both for everyone to enjoy.
- Try using the swirled cheese sticks for a change instead of plain mozzarella.
- Add your favorite pizza toppings to the pizza rolls. Be careful not to add to much as the fillings could come out.
- Substitute turkey pepperoni for another tasty idea.
How to Store and Reheat:
If you have any leftovers, store them in an air tight container for about 2 days. Place them in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
When you are ready to reheat, you can place them in the toasted oven or air fryer for a few minutes. This will allow them to get crispy again.
Print this crescent roll pizza appetizer below:
Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- 8 ounce can crescents rolls
- 1/2 cup pepperoni
- 4 mozzarella cheese sticks cut in half
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning for sprinkling on top
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt for sprinkling on top
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese for sprinkling on top
- Pizza sauce heated for dipping – Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent rolls onto a baking sheet lined with a silicon baking mat. Separate into triangles.
- Place pepperoni on the widest side of the triangle.
- Place a ½ of a mozzarella stick on top.
- Roll the wide end to the smaller tip of the crescent making sure to tuck in the corners so the cheese doesn’t ooze out.
- Brush melted butter onto crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic salt if desired.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More easy pizza recipes:
- Biscuit Pizzas
- Bubble up Pizzas
- Crock Pot Pizza Chicken Recipe
- Easy Freezer Meal: Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders Recipe
- Pizza Cupcakes