This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This Chicken Hashbrown Casserole Recipe is delicious! It is so creamy and delicious. Plus, the crunchy topping is amazing! You can throw this together in little to no time. It is the perfect recipe for busy nights.
Easy Chicken Hashbrown Casserole:
This Cheesy Chicken Hash Brown Casserole Recipe is one of the best casseroles I have ever tried. It is loaded with cheesy hashbrowns and lots of yummy chicken.
It is so good and my family just loves when I make this. I steam broccoli in the microwave for an easy side dish. My kid’s like to dip the broccoli in the yummy casserole sauce.
This recipe is creamy and full of flavor. My family loves this easy chicken hashbrown casserole! It really is the perfect meal rather you are wanting a good comfort food or just battling a sickness. It is amazing any time of the year!
My family request this meal so much that it is on rotation with Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole!
Cheesy Chicken Hashbrown Casserole recipe:
Is dinner time crazy at your house? Whew! It can be hectic around here for sure! This is the perfect recipe for busy days of work and sports and activities. Just make it ahead and bake it when you get home. Dinner will be a breeze. It also freezes well.
Save time and money!
Save yourself from the chaos and make this casserole everyone is sure to love. This recipe is perfect in a 9×13 casserole dish. The ones with the lid are really handy if you are taking this dish somewhere. I use the disposable pans for the one I put in the freezer. It’s nice to just be able to toss the dish. Plus, they don’t have to worry about trying to get it back to you.
I also like freezing individual servings so my husband and I can have a quick lunch! It is so good the next day. So much better than the drive-thru.
- Frozen Hashbrowns
- Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Cream of chicken soup or one batch of homemade cream of chicken soup
- Cooked chicken, shredded
- Corn flakes, crushed
- Melted butter
How to make Chicken Hashbrown Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine together cheddar cheese, hashbrown, salt, pepper, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, milk and chicken.
- Place into a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the crushed cornflakes with the melted butter. Sprinkle over the hash brown potato casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes to an hour or until golden brown.
Salt and pepper to taste. Let set before serving.
The entire family loves Cheesy chicken potato casserole recipe!
It is comfort food at its best! There is just something about this casserole that is so delicious. Curl up after a long day with a plate of this tasty cheesey chicken potato casserole. It is just so cheesy and delicious. It just makes you feel better!
Another one of our favorite comfort food recipes is Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup. I made this one night for dinner and took a container to a friend that had been feeling under the weather. You just never know what someone might be going through. Being organized and having a menu plan has allowed me to not only to get dinner on the table for my family but to bless others.
This recipe truly is just so easy! You can even use rotisserie chicken to make this recipe even quicker! I like to buy a rotisserie chicken and have it for dinner one night with Grilled Green Beans and Foil Pack Grilled Potatoes!
My family loves the cornflakes topping but you can substitute crushed Ritz crackers instead. It is just as good! Just use what you have on hand! I have even mixed both because I didn’t have enough for the recipe. You can also top this casserole with bacon, jalapeño’s, the options are endless! Sometimes we even add in some chopped onions.
Casserole’s are my favorite!
We love making Casserole’s in my family! They are so easy and I love the fact that everything is in one pan! I usually add a side and dinner is complete!
If your family loves this recipe, try Easy Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe. This recipe is so good and in 40 minutes dinner will be on the table! It reminds me of Cracker Barrel’s hashbrown chicken casserole. Yummy! If you are looking for an easy meal that your entire family will enjoy, try Spicy Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe. It is loaded with tender chicken, tomatoes, cream cheese and more! It is creamy and delicious!
Another easy casserole is Hamburger Casserole recipe! Our entire family loves it!
Print this Chicken Hashbrown Casserole Recipe below:
Easy Chicken Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- 20 oz bag of frozen hashbrowns
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 cups of sour cream
- 10.5 oz can of cream of chicken soup or one batch of homemade cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 lb of cooked chicken shredded
- 2 cups of corn flakes crushed
- 4 tablespoons of butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix together the salt, pepper, sour cream, cream of chicken soup and milk. Then stir in the chicken, cheese and hashbrowns.
- Place into a lightly greased 9×13 baking pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the crushed cornflakes with the melted butter. Sprinkle over the casserole.
- Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Chicken Stuffing Bake Recipe
- Ultimate Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Chicken Noodle Casserole Recipe
- Crock pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole