This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipes are easy to make and so decadent. Try over 20 of the best hot chocolate recipes.
If you love hot chocolate, you might also like our Hot Chocolate Lasagna Recipe. These hot chocolate recipes are rich and made from scratch with simple ingredients. Hot chocolate is one of our favorite drink recipes that we enjoy during the colder months.
Table of Contents
- Easy Hot Chocolate Recipes
- 1. Iced Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 2. Crock Pot Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 3. Healthy Cinnamon Hot Chocolate
- 4. Vegan Chai Hot Chocolate
- 5. Starbucks CopyCat Recipe
- 6. French Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 7. Icelandic Hot Chocolate
- 8. The World’s Best Hot Chocolate
- 9. Hot Chocolate With Marshmallows
- 10. Crock pot White Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 11. Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- 12. Frozen Salted Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate
- 13. Nutella Hot Chocolate
- 14. Easy Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
- 15. Chai Spiced White Hot Chocolate
- 16. Italian Hot Chocolate
- 17. The Best Mint Hot Chocolate Recipe Ever
- 18. Red Velvet Hot Chocolate
- 19. Kahlúa Hot Chocolate
- 20. S’mores hot chocolate
- 21. Christmas Hot Chocolate
- 22. Grinch Hot Chocolate
- 23. Hot Chocolate on a Stick
- 24. Crockpot Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- 25. Mexican Hot Chocolate
- Try our other beverage recipes:
Easy Hot Chocolate Recipes
Every holiday I love making a Hot Chocolate Bar when my family gathers at my house. I love setting out our favorite toppings such as whipped cream, marshmallows and red hot candies.
Making hot chocolate from scratch taste so much better than the store bought packet. You will find that you have most of the ingredients in your pantry to make a delicious hot cup of cocoa.
1. Iced Hot Chocolate Recipe
This hot chocolate is one of our favorite as it is served over ice. I love to add in peppermint extract for a hint of peppermint flavor.
2. Crock Pot Hot Chocolate Recipe
Make this slow cooker hot chocolate for all your family gatherings this Christmas. Top with mini marshmallows and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
3. Healthy Cinnamon Hot Chocolate
If you are looking for a healthy alternative to your classic recipe, make this recipe. Whisk in vanilla extract for delicious warm flavors.
4. Vegan Chai Hot Chocolate
Heat this Chai hot chocolate in a medium saucepan and allow it to simmer to ingredients are combined. Top with dark chocolate chips for delicious flavor.
5. Starbucks CopyCat Recipe
Skip the drive-thru and make your favorite coffee shop hot cocoa at home with this delicious recipe. Feel free to make it with whole milk, almond milk, or coconut milk.
6. French Hot Chocolate Recipe
This hot chocolate is thicker than most. It perfectly heats on the stovetop over medium heat.
7. Icelandic Hot Chocolate
I love the way the chocolate melt on top of this recipe. We recommend using good quality chocolate to make this recipe.
8. The World’s Best Hot Chocolate
This is The Best Hot Cocoa Recipe. It takes mins to prepare and perfect served in your favorite mugs.
9. Hot Chocolate With Marshmallows
Top this hot chocolate with your favorite marshmallows and caramel sauce.
10. Crock pot White Hot Chocolate Recipe
But a twist on your classic recipe and make white hot chocolate.
11. Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
Add a pinch of pumpkin seasoning to add delicious flavor.
12. Frozen Salted Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate
This hot chocolate is always a family favorite.
13. Nutella Hot Chocolate
If your kids love Nutella, then you need to make this Hot Chocolate.
14. Easy Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
This is the perfect recipe to make for homemade gifts.
15. Chai Spiced White Hot Chocolate
Stir in chai spiced for a delicious hot chocolate version.
16. Italian Hot Chocolate
Make this hot chocolate with bittersweet chocolate and perfect to serve in small cups.
17. The Best Mint Hot Chocolate Recipe Ever
My kids love mint flavor hot chocolate.
18. Red Velvet Hot Chocolate
You will be impressed how delicious this red velvet hot chocolate is.
19. Kahlúa Hot Chocolate
Enjoy an adult version with this delicious recipe. It is easy to make with unsweetened cocoa powder.
20. S’mores hot chocolate
Skip the campfire and make S’mores hot chocolate.
21. Christmas Hot Chocolate
This hot chocolate has all the flavors of Christmas in a mug.
22. Grinch Hot Chocolate
This hot chocolate heats easily on the stove top over medium-low heat.
23. Hot Chocolate on a Stick
Dip this hot chocolate on a stick in warm milk for a delicious mug of hot cocoa.
24. Crockpot Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Peppermint is my favorite flavor during the holiday season. You can even make this drink dairy-free and still be rich and creamy.
25. Mexican Hot Chocolate
This hot chocolate is loaded with milk chocolate flavor. Granulated Sugar and cocoa powder make the best combination.
Try our other beverage recipes:
- Easy Grinch Punch Recipe
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Homemade Iced Coffee Recipe
- Raspberry Iced Tea
- Pineapple Lemonade Recipe
- Easy Raspberry Punch Recipe
- Iced Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Hot Chocolate Starbucks Copycat Recipe
- How to Make Pink Lemonade Recipe
- Easy Sonic Ocean Water Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade