We have been eating healthy lately and zucchini has been something we have been eating a lot of. I am always looking to make new and healthy side dishes that don’t take a lot of time to make.
You can have this delicious side dish cooked in just 15 minutes. My kids are not a fan of tomatoes, so we can easy pull those out since they are chopped up into big pieces. Oh… and the red wine vinegar mixed with the Italian seasoning brings a whole new life to these veggies.
Zucchini and Tomatoes are in season right now, so we can get them very inexpensively. This side dish cost my family under $1 to make.
- 2 to 3 Zucchini (cut into spears or chunks)
- 1 to 2 tomatoes (cut into chunks)
- ½ onion (optional)
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Italian Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with foil or spray with non stick spray.
- Place vegetables on the cookie sheet and sprinkle on the Red Wine vinegar and the seasonings.
- Roast in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Allow it to sit for a few minutes before serving.