This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This Crock pot french dip recipe is so tender and delicious. My family loves this meal and the crock pot makes it super easy to enjoy.
This Crock pot French Dip recipe is family favorite and we enjoy it year round. My mouth is watering just thinking about these sandwiches. You might also like French Dip Sliders.
Slow cooker french dip ingredients:
- beef roast
- onion soup mix
- minced garlic
- beef broth
- hoagie rolls
- provolone cheese
How to make crock pot french dip sandwiches:
Place everything (except the rolls) in the crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Shred the beef.
Serve on toasted hoagie rolls. Top with provolone cheese.
You can melt the cheese under a broiler.
Serve with the juice and dip your french dip sandwiches into the broth.
Notes: You can take ¼ cup cornstarch mixed in with ¼ cup water. Stir that into the broth. Turn to high and stir until thick so you get a nice thickened sauce.
Directions to Freeze:
1. If you are going to freeze this meal for later, simply put all of the ingredients in a labeled freezer bag and place in the freezer.
2. When you are ready to cook it, place the contents of your freezer bag into the crockpot (ingredients can be thawed or frozen) and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3. Shred beef and serve over toasted subs. Top with Provolone cheese and dip in Au Jus juice.
We love to make extra just to freeze. It is so handy having these quick and easy meals in the freezer.
What to serve with crock pot french dip?
There are many options to serve with this recipe. I keep it simple so that we can easily enjoy this during busy weeknights.
Some of our favorites include:
- Classic Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
- Corn on the Cob
- Easy Pasta Salad Recipe
- Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Tropical Fruit Salad
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
We also have served the sandwiches with a simple side of broccoli. Learn how to steam broccoli in the microwave for a really quick and easy side dish.
Can you freeze slow cooker french dip?
Yes! This Crock pot French Dip recipe freezes great. Just put all of the ingredients together and freeze instead of cooking it.
You will love having this for a quick and easy dinner idea during busy weeknights. Just grab and go.
Print this Crock pot french dip recipe below:
Crockpot French Dip
- Place everything (except the rolls) in the crock pot. Cover and cook on lwo for 8-10 hours.
- Shred the beef.
- Serve on toasted hoagie rolls. Top with provolone cheese.
- You can melt the cheese under a broiler.
- Serve with the juice and dip your french dip sandwhiches into the broth.
- Notes: You can take ¼ cup cornstarch mixed in with ¼ cup water. Stir that into the broth. Turn to high and stur until thicken so you get a nice thickened sauce.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Crockpot French Onion Soup is easy to make and everyone will love the rich and savory broth.
Try these other easy crock pot sandwich recipes:
- Crock Pot Philly Cheesesteaks Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Crack Chicken Recipe
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Easy Crockpot Meatballs Sub Recipe
- Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwich Recipe
- Crock Pot Root Beer Chicken Sandwich
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Avocado Sandwich
- Crock Pot Chipotle BBQ Beef Sandwich