Love Starbucks but not the price? Learn how to make Starbucks Hot Chocolate Recipe at home that tastes rich and decadent.
Starbucks hot chocolate recipe
Today I’m showing you how to make Hot Chocolate Starbucks Recipe. Yes, this easy copycat recipe tastes just like the one you can snag at Starbucks, but you can make it at home and save a ton of money.
You can make a ton of hot chocolate for the entire family and save a money over that expensive per cup price. Plus, I just love being able to enjoy it at home anytime I want.
It isn’t always convenient to go to Starbucks and leave the house. This is a great recipe to enjoy that delicious hot chocolate anytime you want!
More Copycat Recipes to Try
- CopyCat Panera Chicken noodle soup
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Chick-Fil-A Lemonade Recipe
- KFC Chicken Pot Pie
- Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
- CopyCat Fritos Bean Dip Recipe
See, I told you we love copycat recipes. They are a great way to enjoy your restaurant favorites without having to leave the house.
This easy Hot Chocolate recipe is no different.
Copycat starbucks hot chocolate ingredients:
- Unsweetened Cocoa
- Milk (any kind will do)
How to make Starbucks hot chocolate recipe:
Add water, cocoa and sugar into a microwave safe bowl and heat for approximately 40 seconds or until warm.
Mix well to create the chocolate syrup.
Add milk and vanilla and stir well.
Heat for approximately 40 to 60 seconds in the microwave or until hot.
Serve with whipped cream and chocolate chips or syrup on top.
YUM! This is on recipe that the entire family will enjoy. Even the kids can get involved. Get them in the kitchen to make this special treat with you.
- homemade caramel sauce
- chocolate syrup
- homemade whipped cream
- candy canes or peppermint sticks
- marshmallows – mini or regular size. Try different flavors of marshmallows!
- Chocolate Chips- Try using an assortment. I like to use milk chocolate and white chocolate. Dark chocolate is also tasty.
This is the fun part. You can set up a hot chocolate bar and everyone can choose their favorite toppings.
We have blast serving hot chocolate and you will too. This is a delicious copycat recipe and so easy to make. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out for you.
It is so creamy and delicious for a real treat any day of the week.
You will save money!
CopyCat recipes are a great way to enjoy your favorite restaurant beverages and foods at home. By avoiding eating out, you are saving your family a lot of money.
The savings will really add up by trying different CopyCat recipes. By adding in new and fun recipes to your weekly menu, your family will WANT to stay home and eat more often.
This Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe is easy to make and tastes just like the one from Starbucks.
Print this easy copycat starbucks hot chocolate recipe below:
Hot Chocolate Starbucks CopyCat Recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1½ cup milk (any kind will do)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Add water, cocoa and sugar into a microwave safe bowl and heat for approximately 40 seconds or until warm.
- Mix well to create the chocolate syrup.
- Add milk and vanilla and stir well.
- Heat in the microwave for about 60 seconds or until hot.
- Serve with whipped cream and chocolate chips or syrup on top.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try these other hot chocolate recipes:
- Crock Pot Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
- Iced Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 20 Amazing Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Crock Pot White Hot Chocolate