This Crock pot french dip recipe is so tender and delicious. My family loves this meal and the crock pot makes it super easy to enjoy.
Crock pot french dip recipe
This Crock pot French Dip recipe is family favorite and we enjoy it year round. My mouth is watering just thinking about these sandwiches.
My family loves these so much I have to use two crock pots to make sure we have enough to feed everyone. Plus, the left overs are amazing.
Check out this video to see how easy it is to make this Crock Pot French Dip Recipe!
Seriously go make this recipe today! It is SO good!
You will need a good slow cooker to make these crock pot french dip sandwiches.
If you are in the market for something new, I really love my Ninja cooker. The nice thing about this is you can brown the meat in the same slow cooker for recipes that call for that.
It is so handy to just have the one pan to clean. It has become of my favorite kitchen appliances.
I also really like this crockpot as well. I use this all the time and it’s great.
My favorite feature is that you can lock the lid down. This is awesome for when you need to take the crockpot somewhere.
I often use the slow cooker to take dishes to potluck events and this feature is amazing! There are several others on sale here.
Another favorite is this programmable crock pot for when I am am not at home all day. I love coming home to a nice meal ready and waiting!
I also like to use crock pot liners to make clean up a breeze. These plastic bags are worth every penny and save a ton of time.
Can you freeze slow cooker french dip?
Yes! This Crock pot French Dip recipe freezes great. Just put all of the ingredients together and freeze instead of cooking it.
You will love having this for a quick and easy dinner idea during busy weeknights. Just grab and go.
Slow cooker french dip ingredients:
- beef roast
- onion soup mix
- minced garlic
- beef broth
- hoagie rolls
- provolone cheese
How to make crock pot french dip sandwiches:
Place everything (except the rolls) in the crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Shred the beef.
Serve on toasted hoagie rolls. Top with provolone cheese.
You can melt the cheese under a broiler.
Serve with the juice and dip your french dip sandwiches into the broth.
Notes: You can take ¼ cup cornstarch mixed in with ¼ cup water. Stir that into the broth. Turn to high and stir until thick so you get a nice thickened sauce.
Directions to Freeze:
1. If you are going to freeze this meal for later, simply put all of the ingredients in a labeled freezer bag and place in the freezer.
2. When you are ready to cook it, place the contents of your freezer bag into the crockpot (ingredients can be thawed or frozen) and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3. Shred beef and serve over toasted subs. Top with Provolone cheese and dip in Au Jus juice.
We love to make extra just to freeze. It is so handy having these quick and easy meals in the freezer.
What to serve with crock pot french dip?
There are many options to serve with this recipe. I keep it simple so that we can easily enjoy this during busy weeknights.
Some of our favorites include:
- Classic Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
- Corn on the Cob
- Easy Pasta Salad Recipe
- Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Tropical Fruit Salad
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
We also have served the sandwiches with a simple side of broccoli. Learn how to steam broccoli in the microwave for a really quick and easy side dish.
Give this slow cooker french dip sandwich a try!
I can’t wait to hear what you think about this Crock pot French Dip recipe. My husband thought it tasted like something he’d eat in a restaurant.
I’ll take that as a compliment! 😉
This is really such an easy recipe and you can’t go wrong. Slow cooking allows me to get dinner on the table with little work and still spend time with my family.
Our family loved this delicious recipe. The tender beef will melt in your mouth! We love to top with provolone cheese and it is just SO good!
The au jus is so tasty for dipping and the sliced onions make it all even better. Give this a try and let us know what you think.
It is on our regular menu plan rotation because we all love it so much.
See all my crock pot recipes here. There isn’t a bad one in the bunch.
This Dill Pickle Dip Recipe is delicious for dipping vegetables, chips or even crackers.
Print this Crock pot french dip recipe below:
Crock Pot French Dip Recipe
- 3-4 beef roast
- ½ onion sliced
- 1 packaged onion soup mix
- 2 teaspoon miced garlic
- 4 cups beef broth
- 6 hoagie rolls
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- Place everything (except the rolls) in the crock pot. Cover and cook on lwo for 8-10 hours.
- Shred the beef.
- Serve on toasted hoagie rolls. Top with provolone cheese.
- You can melt the cheese under a broiler.
- Serve with the juice and dip your french dip sandwhiches into the broth.
- Notes: You can take ¼ cup cornstarch mixed in with ¼ cup water. Stir that into the broth. Turn to high and stur until thicken so you get a nice thickened sauce.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Crockpot French Onion Soup is easy to make and everyone will love the rich and savory broth.
Try these other easy crock pot sandwich recipes:
- Crock Pot Philly Cheesesteaks Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Crack Chicken Recipe
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Easy Crockpot Meatballs Sub Recipe
- Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwich Recipe
- Crock Pot Root Beer Chicken Sandwich
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Avocado Sandwich
- Crock Pot Chipotle BBQ Beef Sandwich
Check out these other easy Crock Pot Recipes:
- Crock pot Ranch Pork Chops
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- Crock Pot Street Tacos
- Crock Pot Street Tacos
- The Best Crock Pot Roast Recipe
- Crock pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Crockpot Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- Slow Cooker: Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe
- The Best Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe – only 3 ingredients