This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Instant Pot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe can be ready in just minutes. With very little effort, Instant pot chicken and stuffing casserole comes together for an amazing dinner your family will love.
Pressure Cooker Chicken and Stuffing:
This recipe is the perfect comfort food. Using the pressure cooker allows me to have done dinner quickly and I know I am serving my family a good meal especially on those cold winter nights!
I love that everything goes into one pot and I don’t have to dirty up a bunch of dishes. That is a win, win in my book!
I also love how this dinner is the complete meal! It combines everything that my family needs – vegetables and protein all in one pot!
This is the perfect meal when you forget to plan dinner and need to throw something together fast. The pressure cooker is so handy!
More Chicken and Stuffing Recipes to Try
If you don’t have an Instant Pot yet, you can make this Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing instead. It is just as good and you come home with dinner done!
You might also want to try the Chicken Stuffing Bake Recipe. It is a similar recipe, but you bake it.
One pot dinner:
We love one pot meals around here and the pressure cooker gets dinner on the table fast. Everyone raved about this Chicken and Stuffing in the electric pressure cooker. The kids gobbled it up and asked for more. The entire family was impressed with how much flavor it had.
You only need a few ingredients and they all get tossed into the pressure cooker. All that you need for a delicious meal is in this one pot! Clean up is so easy because all you need is your instant pot. This meal is such a time saver!
What to serve with Instant Pot Chicken and Stuffing?
You don’t need a tons of sides with this recipe which is why I love it so much! However, I do love serving this with a delicious roll. Here are a few of my favorite bread recipes that go great with this meal!
That is why I love this recipe so much, if I don’t have time to make an additional side I don’t necessarily have to, It is completely optional! My family can grab a plate and dish them up some as they are heading out the door,
Can you make this without cream soup?
Yes, you can! You can make your own Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup. It is so delicious and you will be surprised how easy it is to make.
Using canned or making the homemade version, the Instant Pot Chicken and Stuffing will be so good. Just do what works best for your family!
Instant Pot Chicken and Stuffing casserole:
This meal is a great way to stretch your meat and no one will ever realize it. The stuffing is so tasty and packed with flavor.
One of the many reason why I love this meal, is when I only have a few frozen chicken breast, I know I can make this meal and everyone will still get full. With the other ingredients, you can definitely make this go further for your family!
You will need a pressure cooker for this Recipe:
The pressure cooker has really changed dinner time around here. Those days when I forget to take something out of the freezer is not a problem with my instant pot. I use an 8 quart Instant pot but you can use a 6 quart.
I have a large family so the 8 quart one works best for me but my sister has a family of 4 and the 6 quart works great for her family size.
Having an Instant Pot has been a game changer for my family! Dinner is ready fast and my family still has time to eat a good meal before we head out to basketball games!
- Chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- Garlic salt
- Cream of chicken soup (We make Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup)
- Sour cream
- Stove Top chicken Stuffing mix
- Frozen green beans
How to make Instant Pot Chicken and Stuffing:
- Pour the water into the bottom of the instant pot.
- Place the chicken breasts into the Instant Pot. I like to filet mine, but that is optional. Season the chicken with garlic salt.
3. In a medium bowl mix together the cream of chicken soup and the sour cream.
4. Spread the mixture on top of the chicken in the Instant Pot. Make sure to not mix this mixture into the water and just place it on top of the chicken.
5. Add the stuffing on top of the chicken.
6. Then add the frozen green beans on top.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Place the lid on top and set the valve to sealing. Set the pressure for 25 minutes.
9. Do a quick release on the valve to remove the pressure.
10. Chicken should fall apart when it is done. Open the lid and serve.
Let sit for 15 minutes if desired. If it is too thick, feel free to add some chicken broth to thin the mixture out some.
Variations to try!
- Try using Cream of Mushroom Soup instead of Cream of Chicken.
- Add celery and onions to the stuffing. Or cream of celery works great too!
- Substitute cornbread stuffing for a different taste.
- Add water chestnuts to the stuffing.
- Use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts.
We have even tried Instant Pot Whole Chicken with stuffing!
This recipe is so versatile and sure to be a hit however you fix this tasty meal. It is one of our go to meals around here.
I know I can count on it to be quick and easy. Plus, the entire family loves it!
Everyone gets excited when they find out this delicious Instant pot chicken and stuffing casserole is for dinner. It is easy on the budget and takes such little work to make.
Print this Instant Pot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe below:
Instant Pot Chicken and Stuffing Dinner
- Pour the water into the instant pot. Make sure you add the water 1st to the Instant Pot.
- Place the chicken breasts in the Instant pot. I like to filet mine, but that is optional. Season the chicken with garlic salt.
- In a medium bowl mix together the cream of chicken soup and the sour cream.
- Spread this mixture over the chicken in the Instant Pot. Do not stir this mixture into the Instant Pot and only spread on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the box of Stove Top Stuffing over the chicken.
- Then add the frozen green beans on top.
- Place the lid on top and set the valve to sealing. Set the pressure for 25 minutes.
- Do a quick release on the valve to remove the pressure. (Natural release will be ok too)
- Chicken should fall apart when it is done.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More easy Instant Pot Chicken Recipes:
- Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- Healthy Chicken Tacos Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- Chicken Spinach Artichoke Pasta Instant Pot Recipe
- Creamy Ranch Chicken Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Recipe