This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
If you are looking for ways to use Leftover Rice Recipes, we have gathered over 25 recipes. These leftover rice recipes are easy to make and delicious.
Easy Leftover Rice Recipes:
Leftover cooked rice and be used in many different recipes. I always make to much rice when I make it as a side dish when cooking meats. Rice can easily be make into a chicken fried rice or mixed with a chicken and rice casserole.
Leftover white rice recipes are one of my favorites to repurpose our leftovers. It makes for delicious comfort foods and really stretches my meals by adding in rice. Also see How to Reheat Rice.
Before you throw out your cooked rice, mix with one of these delicious recipes. Your family won’t even know they are eating leftovers.
Best Recipes for Leftover Rice:
These 29 recipes are some of our favorites and are easy to make. Top your leftover rice with a fried egg, make your favorite stir fry, or make rice cakes.
Table of Contents
- Easy Leftover Rice Recipes:
- Best Recipes for Leftover Rice:
- 1. Crockpot Stuff Pepper Soup:
- 2. Crock Pot Taco Rice Soup Recipe:
- 3. Chicken Fried Rice Recipe:
- 4. Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers:
- 5. Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers Soup Recipe:
- 6. Easy Fried Rice Recipe:
- 7. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Skillet Recipe:
- 8. Broccoli and Rice Casserole:
- 9. Easy Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe:
- 10. Skillet Chicken and Rice Burritos:
- 11. Crock Pot Red Beans and Rice Recipe:
- 12. Easy Dirty Rice Recipe:
- 13. Taco Rice Casserole:
- 14. Southwest Crock Pot Chicken and Rice:
- 15. Slow Cooker Chicken Jambalaya:
- 16. Chicken Curry Rice Bowl:
- 17. Beef Burrito Recipe:
- 18. Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup:
- 19. Crock Pot Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole:
- 20. Easy Chicken Enchilada Foil Packet Meal:
- 21. Crock Pot Mexican Taco Casserole Recipe:
- 22. Instant Pot Chicken Jambalaya Recipe:
- 23. Taco Rice Bowl Recipe:
- 24. Easiest Spanish Rice Recipe:
- 25. Old Fashioned Rice Pudding:
- 26. Rice Pancakes:
- 27. Veggie Rice Fritters:
- 28. Italian Rice Balls:
- 29. Ground Beef and Rice Casserole”
- More Leftover Ideas:
1. Crockpot Stuff Pepper Soup:
This crockpot stuffed peppers soup recipe is a quick and filling dinner. Do you like the traditional stuffed peppers recipe, but don’t want to do all the work? Then this recipe is for you.
2. Crock Pot Taco Rice Soup Recipe:
Use your leftover ground beef from tacos and make this Slow Cooker Taco Rice Soup. It is loaded with flavor and easy to make.
3. Chicken Fried Rice Recipe:
This recipe for Chicken Fried Rice is taste better than take out fried rice. It is easily made in a skillet for an easy one pot meal. This Chicken Fried Rice has so much flavor and loaded with chicken.
4. Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers:
The crock pot does all the work with this Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers Recipe. It is the perfect recipe to add in your leftover rice. Loaded with flavor and veggies.
5. Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers Soup Recipe:
This stuffed bell peppers soup recipe is so good even our pickiest eaters love it! The red and green peppers are diced small and they cook up so soft no one will complain.
6. Easy Fried Rice Recipe:
Learn how to make this delicious fried rice recipe in just minutes. Your family can enjoy authentic fried rice with very little work.
Our entire family loves fried rice but take out gets expensive especially for a large family like ours. We love to mix in some soy sauce and top with green onions.
7. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Skillet Recipe:
I love an easy and delicious skillet recipe. This recipe for chicken and rice skillet is the perfect meal when you need a quick dinner. Not only is it the best comfort food, but it comes together without much work.
8. Broccoli and Rice Casserole:
Broccoli and Rice Casserole is a staple for our holiday dinners. We have tried many different ways to make this creamy casserole dish, and this one is our favorite. This casserole is made from scratch and there is no cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom included.
9. Easy Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe:
Rice is such an inexpensive ingredient and really goes a long way. Plus, this recipe is so simple to make. This Shrimp Fried Rice takes less time to cook than if you went to the Chinese Restaurant.
10. Skillet Chicken and Rice Burritos:
This shredded chicken and rice one-pan burrito recipe is very easy to make. This meal is full of juicy chopped chicken, salsa, easy spices and rice. Then you roll all the ingredients in a flour tortilla for an easy weeknight meal.
11. Crock Pot Red Beans and Rice Recipe:
Red Beans and Rice is an easy recipe that served with leftover cooked rice. It is loaded with flavor and your kids will love it.
12. Easy Dirty Rice Recipe:
Dirty rice recipe is truly a one pot meal. It is hearty and delicious while being so simple. I love cooking the rice in the same pan as the other ingredients. It makes this recipe easy and perfect for a weekend night.
13. Taco Rice Casserole:
This Taco Rice Casserole is perfect for a crowd. It is loaded with ground beef, black beans, corn and leftover rice. This casserole also freezes great.
14. Southwest Crock Pot Chicken and Rice:
Chicken and rice is the perfect weeknight meal. We decided to add in some easy seasoning, black beans and diced tomatoes for a delicious southwest chicken and rice recipe.
15. Slow Cooker Chicken Jambalaya:
This Jambalaya Recipe is a little spicy but not too spicy that the kids didn’t love it. My kids loved the flavor of the jambalaya. I snuck in some peppers and onions and they still ate it without any problems.
16. Chicken Curry Rice Bowl:
Do you enjoy curry flavored dishes as much as we do? Then you are going to love this new recipe for Chicken Curry Rice Bowl. It is super easy and so amazing.
17. Beef Burrito Recipe:
Skillet meals are some of my favorite recipes to cook. They come together quickly and taste amazing. Wrap the beef burrito ingredients in a tortilla to easily make a delicious weeknight meal.
18. Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup:
If you love to make cabbage rolls, try this really easy unstuffed cabbage soup. You can easily enjoy this without any effort thanks to the crock pot. This warm and comfort soup is made with ground beef, rice, simple seasoning and cabbage.
19. Crock Pot Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole:
We love comfort food and easy meals. This Crock Pot Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole is definitely one of our favorites. I love that everything you need for a great meal is in the slow cooker.
20. Easy Chicken Enchilada Foil Packet Meal:
The enchilada sauce and cheese is delicious on the rice and chicken in this meal. The beans add a ton of flavor. It truly is an amazing meal! If you love Mexican food, you must give this a try!
21. Crock Pot Mexican Taco Casserole Recipe:
This is the perfect Mexican Recipe to make for Taco Tuesday or any day of the week.
22. Instant Pot Chicken Jambalaya Recipe:
This is one of those recipes that can literally be thrown together in minutes. We love cooking Instant Pot Jambalaya on busy weeknights. Everyone can enjoy a fabulous meal with very little effort. The Cajun seasoning gives it the best flavor.
23. Taco Rice Bowl Recipe:
If you have leftover rice, ground beef and your favorite taco toppings you can easily make this taco rice bowl.
24. Easiest Spanish Rice Recipe:
Add this easy Spanish Rice Recipe to your favorite Mexican Recipe. You will be surprised how easy it is to make homemade Spanish Rice.
25. Old Fashioned Rice Pudding:
You only need a few ingredients to make this creamy, classic Old Fashion Rice Pudding. Sweet, delicious and only need 5 ingredients to make this delicious dessert.
26. Rice Pancakes:
These rice pancakes have a crispy texture but creamy on the inside. Top with syrup and serve for a delicious change to your classic pancake recipe.
27. Veggie Rice Fritters:
These veggie rice fritters can easily be made with simple ingredients. You can eat as a side dish or a snack. Pan-fry or bake for a delicious way to use leftover rice.
28. Italian Rice Balls:
These Italian rice balls are made with leftover rice and other easy ingredients. They are lightly fried to perfection and served with a tomato based dipping sauce.
29. Ground Beef and Rice Casserole”
We love making casserole and ground beef and rice with some cheese make the perfect casserole.