You have to try this Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon butter recipe. You are going to love it! The one restaurant my family loves is Texas Roadhouse. However we can’t go out to dinner all the time because of our family size. Copy cat recipes is the best way to enjoy some of your favorite foods in the comfort of your home.
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter Recipe.
You can make a huge batch and place it in the fridge. I like to place them in jelly mason jars so I can easily store them. Oh and it makes great gifts too! Everyone loves cinnamon butter!
Check out this video to see how to make this Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter Recipe!
This Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon butter Recipe is great on everything!
- 2 sticks of butter, softened
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
How to make Cinnamon Honey Butter Recipe:
- Place the softened butter in a medium size mixing bowl
- Add the powdered sugar and blend together until blended together.
- Add 1/4 cup of honey and the teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Blend together.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Make this Texas Roadhouse Butter recipe today!
Try homemade cinnamon honey butter recipe on a few of these recipes:
I’m not going to lie, I could eat this with a spoon and soon you will know why too. It is that good!
Try these other easy copy cat recipes:
- CopyCat Panera recipe Broccoli and Cheese Soup
- CopyCat Chick-Fil-A Lemonade Recipe
- CopyCat Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- CopyCat KFC Chicken Pot Pie
This Texas Roadhouse cinnamon butter recipe is easy to make. With just 4 ingredients you can make this easy cinnamon honey butter recipe in minutes!
- 2 sticks of butter softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Place the softened butter in a medium size mixing bowl
Add the powdered sugar and blend together until blended together.
Add 1/4 cup of honey and the teaspoon of cinnamon.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.