We have gathered 24 of the Best Crockpot Chicken Soup Recipes for you to enjoy all year long. Easy ingredients and simple to make soups.
Best Crockpot Chicken Soup Recipes:
We love making soups when the weather gets colder. What makes it easier is making them in your slow cooker. If you love soups as much as my family does, check out all our soups here.
From homemade chicken noodle soup to creamy chicken tortilla soups these slow cooker recipes have your covered. The chicken is cooked directly in the slow cooker. Then remove the chicken and shred to mix with the other ingredients.
All of these crock pot recipes require simple ingredients and are easy to make.
Easy Chicken Soup Crockpot Recipes:
Crock Pot Soup recipes are so easy to make. Everything gets tossed into the slow cooker for a busy weeknight meal. Soup Recipes in crock pot are usually a complete meal. We like to add a side of garlic bread for dipping.
We are busy with school activities and practices. So I like to have soup ready so every one can grab a bowl and head out the door. I know that they are getting a warm meal before they head to practice.
Table of Contents
- Best Crockpot Chicken Soup Recipes:
- Easy Chicken Soup Crockpot Recipes:
- 1. Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup:
- 2. Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- 3. Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Parmesan Soup Recipe:
- 4. Crockpot Chicken and Vegetable Soup:
- 5. Crock Pot Potato Soup with Chicken:
- 6. Keto Green Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- 7. Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe:
- 8. Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup:
- 9. Easy Chicken Enchilada Soup Recipe:
- 10. Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe:
- 11. Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup:
- 12. Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup Recipe:
- 13. Copycat Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe:
- 14. Easy Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup:
- 15. Crock Pot Chicken and Wild Rice Soup Recipe:
- 16. Crock Pot Green Enchilada Chicken Soup:
- 17. Low Carb Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup:
- 18. Crock Pot Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi:
- 19. Crockpot Creamy Chicken Taco Soup Recipe:
- 20. Crock Pot Mexican Chicken Soup:
- 21. Crock Pot Italian Chicken Soup Recipe:
- 22. Easy Crock Pot Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup Recipe:
- 23. Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder Recipe:
- 24. Crock Pot Chicken Quinoa Soup Recipe:
- Crock Pot Chicken Soup Tips:
- More Crock Pot Recipes:
1. Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup:
I love comfort food. This soup is filled with so much warmth. It is perfect for a fall day or if you are fighting a cold! When it gets cold outside I love to make this super easy soup as it just warms up the soul!
Slow cooker Chicken Noodle Soup is like a hug in a bowl. It just warms your soul. Add in a bay leaf in the other ingredients for the perfect chicken noodle soup.
2. Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup:
This soup is one of our favorite soups to enjoy once the weather turns cool or really year round! I have been known to fix this on crisp Fall days and rainy Summer afternoons.
3. Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Parmesan Soup Recipe:
Our family loves Chicken Parmesan. Now thanks to this super easy Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Parmesan Recipe, we can enjoy it any time we want. You get all the delicious flavors of Chicken Parmesan without any of the work making it the perfect weeknight meal.
4. Crockpot Chicken and Vegetable Soup:
Are you ever in the mood for soup but still want something light? This crock pot chicken vegetable soup recipe does just that. It is packed with flavor with hardly any work.
5. Crock Pot Potato Soup with Chicken:
If you love potato soup as much as my family, this is the soup to make. Adding chicken to this soup makes for a hearty soup any day of the week.
6. Keto Green Chicken Enchilada Soup:
We love comfort food and this tasty keto green chicken enchilada soup does not disappoint. It is SO creamy and delicious. You will not believe it is keto and low carb.
The entire family will love this soup. It is that good. All of the cheese blends together with the other ingredients to make this so creamy. Each bite is rich and delicious for a bowl of comfort food!
7. Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe:
It doesn’t get any easier than this amazing Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe. All the ingredients go into the slow cooker and that is really all the work there is! Your crock pot does all the work and dinner will be ready and waiting.
8. Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup:
This soup is so filling and a great way to stretch your grocery budget. The chicken is tender and the lemon gives it the perfect amount of flavor. I think you will be surprised how simple and easy it is.
9. Easy Chicken Enchilada Soup Recipe:
Get ready, because you are going to LOVE this Easy Chicken Enchilada Soup Recipe. With less than 10 minutes prep, you can toss this in the slow cooker for a great dinner. The crock pot does all of the work.
10. Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe:
Whenever we are craving comfort food, Chicken Pot Pie always comes to mind. Thanks to the crock pot, our family can enjoy Crock pot chicken pot pie soup recipe any day of the week.
11. Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup:
Chicken Fajita Soup is the perfect low carb soup but you still get the fajita flavor. This soup turned out so good. This is soup is light enough to enjoy all year long.
But it is the perfect comfort food on those cold winter nights!
12. Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup Recipe:
We love coming up with new recipes to try and this Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup Recipe does not disappoint. Each bite is hearty with lots of chicken and cheesy tortellini. You get all of the best ingredients all in one soup for a dinner idea that is so simple to make.
13. Copycat Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe:
Do you love Panera Bread? I’m so excited to share this delicious Copycat Panera Bread chicken Noodle soup recipe with you. My family loves to eat at Panera and their soup is always amazing.
14. Easy Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup:
I made this taco chicken soup recipe and it was fabulous! My kids say this was one of their favorite soups, which says a lot, because I can make some delicious soups. I personally love it because it is fool proof and very frugal friendly.
15. Crock Pot Chicken and Wild Rice Soup Recipe:
Chicken Wild Rice Soup is full of delicious carrots, rice, chicken and more. It reminds me of classic chicken soup but with tender rice that takes this recipe to a delicious new level.
Add the ingredients to the slow cooker, cover and cook.
16. Crock Pot Green Enchilada Chicken Soup:
Soup weather calls for a really delicious and creamy bowl of soup. This Crock Pot Green Enchilada Chicken Soup does not disappoint. From the beans and chicken to the cheese and enchilada sauce, this comes together for a spectacular meal.
17. Low Carb Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup:
Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Soup recipe is comfort food at its best. It is full of delicious shredded chicken, bacon and just the perfect amount of heat with the diced jalapenos.
18. Crock Pot Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi:
Chicken Gnocci soup is the best comfort food and our favorite is this Crock Pot Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi recipe. It is the best copycat recipe and the crock pot makes it so easy.
19. Crockpot Creamy Chicken Taco Soup Recipe:
This crockpot creamy chicken taco soup is hearty, delicious and creamy. It combines the flavors of taco soup but with added creaminess.
20. Crock Pot Mexican Chicken Soup:
This tasty soup has everything for a great dinner in the crock pot. It is the perfect blend of heat while not being so spicy that the kids can’t enjoy it. The tomatoes and veggies stretch the meat for the perfect budget friendly meal.
You can use chicken breast or chicken thighs with this recipe. Both cook perfectly in the slow cooker. Cook time will vary.
21. Crock Pot Italian Chicken Soup Recipe:
A few weeks ago, I was craving a light chicken soup, but with a different flavor. So I came up with an Italian Chicken soup in the crockpot. The kids loved it.
I hope your family does too. With the weather getting colder almost every day, this soup will come in handy.
I like to cook the noodles al dente and then mix them with the soup ingredients.
22. Easy Crock Pot Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup Recipe:
If you love jalapeño poppers, you are going to love this chicken jalapeño popper soup recipe. This soup is easy to make in a crock pot and packed with all of the flavors of traditional jalapeño poppers.
You can cook the chicken in the crock pot or use leftover rotisserie chicken. This is the perfect meal to use your leftover chicken with.
23. Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder Recipe:
It is the best combination of recipes with chowder and chili colliding to make Mexican street corn soup slow cooker. The chowder is creamy and delicious for a meal that is the best comfort food.
24. Crock Pot Chicken Quinoa Soup Recipe:
This soup will quickly become a family favorite. It is bursting with flavor and the quinoa makes this soup so hearty and delicious. You can use chicken broth or chicken stock to make this tasty soup recipe.
Crock Pot Chicken Soup Tips:
- Programmable Crock Pot– We love using a programmable crock pot so we can delay the start time. Using this type of slow cooker allows it to switch to warm feature. So you can come home to a perfectly cook warm bowl of soup.
- Dump and Go – Soup recipes are my favorite fall weather recipes. Everything gets cooked in the slow cooker without having to dirty a bunch of dishes.
- Chicken – Even if you have frozen chicken, you can still place in the slow cooker with the other ingredients and cook.
More Crock Pot Recipes:
- 54 Easy Crock Pot Soup Recipes
- 59 Easy Crock Pot Beef Recipes
- The Best Crockpot Chicken Recipes
- Easy Crockpot Breakfast Recipes