Get dinner on the table in less than 10 minutes when you make air fryer shrimp. It is seasoned to perfection and easy for busy weeknights.
Have you tried cooking shrimp in the air fryer? It is SO good! Plus, it is really fast. We made this for dinner recently and the flavor was perfect and a hit all around.
I can’t even get takeout in the amount of time it takes to make this meal. Not to mention this tastes much better. You might not ever make shrimp another way. It is that good!
What you need:
- Shrimp – peeled and deveined
- Olive Oil
- garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
How to make air fryer shrimp:
First, take the shrimp and run under cold water. Pat dry with a paper towel.
Second, mix together the shrimp, olive oil and all the seasonings to make sure the shrimp is well coated. I normally use a medium size bowl to do this.
Next, you need to preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees. No worries if you do not have this setting. Just run it on 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
Finally, put the shrimp in the basket so they can cook. Make sure to do this in a single layer. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may have to cook them in batches.
Let it cook for about 7 to 8 minutes in the air fryer.
Serve and enjoy!
How to cook frozen shrimp in air fryer?
Place in the air fryer in a single layer just as above. However, the cooking time is slightly longer at 12-14 minutes if the shrimp is frozen.
Tips for cooking shrimp in air fryer:
This is a great base recipe for the shrimp. You can add in any of your favorite seasonings to mix up the flavor of the shrimp.
I love adding cajun seasoning, blackened seasoning or lemon pepper seasoning. It is so easy to change this up.
What to serve with easy shrimp in air fryer:
- Coleslaw – This is so easy! We love to make tacos and top with this slaw.
- Air Fryer Tater Tots
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Easy Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Brussel sprouts in air fryer
- Easy Parmesan Pasta – mix the shrimp in and yum! Simple and delicious.
The shrimp is also good on salad. I love it on Caesar Salad.
It makes an easy Taco Tuesday dish and you have shrimp tacos.
You will love air fryer shrimp!
It is quick and easy and so versatile. We prefer this to dining out. The shrimp is so delicious.
The seasoning is really simple but tastes amazing! Plus, it is fun to try new flavors with this base recipe.
Save time and money when you make this easy dish. You can spend more time around the table and less time in the kitchen. This means more family time even on busy weeknights. Plus, everyone gets a really great meal.
Try it today and let us know how you like it. It is sure to be a hit with everyone!
Print this air fryer shrimp recipe:
Air Fryer Shrimp
- 1 lb Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Run the shrimp under cold water and then pat it dry with a paper towel.
- Mix together the shrimp, olive oil and all the seasonings together in a medium size bowl.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F. Note: If your air fryer does not have a preheat option, then run it on 400 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Then place the shrimp in a single layer in the air fryer basket (you may have to cook in batches depending on the size of your air fryer).
- Cook at 400 degrees F for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More easy shrimp recipes:
- Cilantro Lime Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Quick and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Garlic Parmesan Grilled Shrimp Recipe
- Shrimp Fried Rice
- Easy Shrimp Alfredo
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas