This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Here are 35 Instant Pot Chicken Breast Recipes for you to try. Chicken breast is one of the easiest proteins to make in your pressure cooker.
Instant Pot Chicken Breast Recipes:
We love using our instant pot to make many different recipes. The instant pot can cook a meal from frozen usually within about 10 to 20 minutes. Cooking chicken breast is the easiest and my favorite meat to cook in the instant pot.
We have made complete meals in the instant pot or cooked just chicken breast to be shredded for many different recipes. The instant pot cooks perfectly cooked chicken breast every time and it is always tender and juicy.
These 35 boneless skinless chicken breast recipes are easy to make with simple ingredients. Take your frozen chicken breast and make something delicious for your family.
How Long does it take to cook Chicken Breasts in an Instant Pot:
Cook chicken on high pressure for 8 to 10 minutes for fresh chicken breast. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes to cook frozen chicken breast. Cooking time will vary based on the size of your chicken.
Juicy chicken breast is perfect to meal prep with for a healthy and easy lunch.
Why does Chicken get Rubbery in Instant Pot:
If you chicken is rubbery after the cooking time, your instant pot recipes chicken breast recipe needs to cook longer. Pressure cook your chicken for a few more minutes and do a naturally release on the pressure cooker.
Best Chicken Breast Instant Pot Recipes:
Make one of these easy instant pot recipe the next time you are needing something quick and easy. These chicken breast recipes are made with simple ingredients and all of them are kid approved.
Table of Contents
- Instant Pot Chicken Breast Recipes:
- How Long does it take to cook Chicken Breasts in an Instant Pot:
- Why does Chicken get Rubbery in Instant Pot:
- Best Chicken Breast Instant Pot Recipes:
- 1. Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe:
- 2. Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo Recipe:
- 3. Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe:
- 4. Instant Pot Chicken Tacos Recipe:
- 5. Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings:
- 6.Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe:
- 7. Instant Pot Chicken Curry:
- 8. Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup:
- 9. Instant Pot Chicken and Stuffing Dinner:
- 10. Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie Recipe:
- 11. Instant Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta:
- 12. Instant Pot Chicken Florentine Recipe:
- 13. Instant Pot Chicken Stew:
- 14. Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Recipe:
- 15. Instant Pot Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe:
- 16. Instant Pot Crack Chicken Casserole:
- 17. Instant Pot Honey Bourbon Chicken Recipe:
- 18. Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe:
- 19. Instant Pot Crack Chicken Recipe:
- 20. Instant Pot Chicken Ranch Tacos:
- 21. Instant Pot Chicken Jambalaya Recipe:
- 22. Instant Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken Dinner:
- 23. Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders Recipe:
- 24. Keto Chicken Fajita Soup in the Instant Pot:
- 25. Instant Pot Fiesta Lime Chicken:
- 26. Instant Pot White Chicken Chili Recipe:
- 27. Instant Pot Chicken Scampi Recipe:
- 28. Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Taco Soup Recipe:
- 29. Instant Pot Italian Chicken Soup Recipe:
- 30. Instant Pot Mississippi Chicken Recipe:
- 31. Instant Pot Shredded Chicken:
- 32. Instant Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Sandwiches Recipe:
- 33. Instant Pot Lemon Chicken Recipe:
- 34. Instant Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta:
- 35. Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta:
- More Instant Pot Recipes:
1. Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe:
This meal literally is one of the easiest recipes ever! Toss all the ingredients in the pressure cooker and you have a fabulous meal just 30 minutes later! Feel free to add your favorite topping for a easy meal idea.
2. Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo Recipe:
The creamy sauce and tender chicken come together for the best comfort food in minutes. Skip takeout and make this for a fraction of the price. Do a quick release pressure release when you meal is done.
3. Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe:
Your family can enjoy this delicious chicken cordon bleu instant pot recipe with very little work. This seems like such a fancy dish but really it is very simple thanks to the pressure cooker.
4. Instant Pot Chicken Tacos Recipe:
This quick easy recipe will be a huge hit! Pressure cooking is so fast and the chicken is tender. You can also use chicken thighs in this taco recipe.
5. Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings:
This biscuit dumplings is our trick to making this recipe even easier because of the instant pot. The instant pot is so convenient on those nights that you forget to take something out for dinner. This easy recipe can be made faster than going to get takeout.
6.Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe:
It is so nice to be able to make a homemade chicken soup in the Instant Pot in minutes. This soup is packed with shredded chicken, veggies and noodles. Perfect for a cold evening to warm you up!
7. Instant Pot Chicken Curry:
Instant Pot Chicken Curry is an easy to make chicken dinner that is loaded with flavor. The ingredients are simple but still loaded with amazing flavor. We love the curry chicken instant pot recipe because it cooks quickly and easily.
8. Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup:
If you want a fool proof and budget friendly dinner idea, this Taco Chicken Soup recipe is a must try. The chicken broth in this recipe is so delicious.
9. Instant Pot Chicken and Stuffing Dinner:
This recipe is the perfect comfort food. Using the pressure cooker allows me to have done dinner quickly. I know I am serving my family a good meal especially on those cold winter nights.
10. Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie Recipe:
I was really craving some comfort food so I decided to give my chicken pot pie. This pot pie is made with potatoes and is a must try. It was a huge success.
11. Instant Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta:
Whether it is Fajita Friday or Mexican Monday, this easy dish is simple enough to prepare any day of the week. We can throw this together in 15 minutes making this meal SO easy!
12. Instant Pot Chicken Florentine Recipe:
Thanks to the instant pot, the meal comes together in under 30 minutes making it perfect for busy weeknights.
13. Instant Pot Chicken Stew:
Instant pot italian chicken stew is hearty and delicious while being frugal and simple.
14. Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Recipe:
This is one of our favorite meals to serve on busy weeknights. The pressure cooker makes it all so easy and dinner can be ready in no time at all.
15. Instant Pot Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe:
This delicious and creamy Cajun chicken pasta instant pot recipe was a huge hit and everyone declared it a keeper.
16. Instant Pot Crack Chicken Casserole:
Crack Chicken Instant Pot Pasta Recipe is a quick and easy meal idea thanks to the Instant Pot. This pasta recipe is loaded with flavor with easy ingredients.
17. Instant Pot Honey Bourbon Chicken Recipe:
The chicken is so tender and delicious that it tastes slow cooked. When in reality it was cooked in no time at all. It is the perfect meal when you are running behind and need dinner fast.
18. Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe:
The chicken broth is delicious when combined with the easy ingredients.
19. Instant Pot Crack Chicken Recipe:
Yummy bacon combines with all the delicious cheese and chicken for the best recipe ever. If you love ranch flavor, you are going to love this recipe.
20. Instant Pot Chicken Ranch Tacos:
This chicken ranch tacos only requires 4 ingredients.
21. Instant Pot Chicken Jambalaya Recipe:
This is one of those recipes that can literally be thrown together in minutes. We love cooking Instant Pot Jambalaya on busy weeknights.
22. Instant Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken Dinner:
Instant Pot Ranch Chicken is loaded with ranch flavor, tender chicken and tasty veggies. This recipe is a must try if you love comfort food.
23. Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders Recipe:
These buffalo chicken sliders are the perfect game day meal.
24. Keto Chicken Fajita Soup in the Instant Pot:
We love soup recipes around here. This recipe is so easy and is a big hit with everyone in the family. It is loaded with amazing flavor and the meat is so tender.
25. Instant Pot Fiesta Lime Chicken:
Fiesta Lime Chicken is the easiest toss and go meal. Everything literally goes into the pressure cooker and in 30 minutes you get to enjoy a great dinner.
26. Instant Pot White Chicken Chili Recipe:
I really like the fact that this soup is high in protein and dairy free. Because of the combination of the beans and chicken it is also full of flavor.
27. Instant Pot Chicken Scampi Recipe:
The bell peppers add a ton of color and the pasta just turns this meal into the best comfort food.
28. Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Taco Soup Recipe:
You are going to love that it is loaded with veggies and protein plus it is very simple to make. My favorite part is how creamy this delicious recipe is.
29. Instant Pot Italian Chicken Soup Recipe:
This Italian Chicken Soup Pressure Cooker recipe is so simple and the flavor is just amazing.
30. Instant Pot Mississippi Chicken Recipe:
Dinner is a breeze when you try this tasty recipe. You will have chicken that is so tender and loaded with flavor. The peppers blend perfectly with the ranch to make the most amazing chicken.
31. Instant Pot Shredded Chicken:
In just 25 minutes, you can make this delicious shredded chicken in the pressure cooker. It is really flavorful because we use chicken broth instead of water.
32. Instant Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Sandwiches Recipe:
I have never met a crowd that didn’t love these tangy sandwiches. The meat is really tender and you will think it was slow cooked all day.
33. Instant Pot Lemon Chicken Recipe:
This creamy dish is so simple that you will not believe it! Just toss and go and the pressure cooker makes this Instant Pot Lemon Chicken Recipe in minutes.
34. Instant Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta:
We love one pot meals around here because they make dinner time so easy. This recipe is so fast and easy plus tastes delicious. You can’t go wrong with this instant pot chicken pasta.
35. Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta:
I love this creamy buffalo chicken pasta instant pot recipe. It is made with ingredients that I have heard of and probably already have in my pantry.
More Instant Pot Recipes:
- 35 Amazing Instant Pot Beef Recipes
- Instant Pot Tortellini Soup Recipe
- Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chop Recipe