This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
If you are looking for Easy Freezer Meals that are made with simple ingredients, then these 35 recipes will help.
Being a mom of 8, I am an expert on meal prepping freezer recipes. I love that I can spend an hour of my day to prep meals. So I all have to do is place in the slow cooker or instant pot to cook for a delicious meal.
If you are tired of not knowing what to cook every night, then prep several of these freezer meals so dinner is done. If you are new to freezer cooking, start off with prepping 3 meals to make it easier.
Table of Contents
- How to Freezer Meal Prep
- How to Know What to Freeze
- How I Freezer Meal Prep Even Faster
- Favorite Easy Freezer Meals:
- 1. Cowboy Casserole
- 2. Pizza Pasta Casserole
- 3. Lasagna Casserole
- 4. Vegetarian Breakfast Casserole
- 5. John Wayne Casserole
- 6. Chicken Hashbrown Casserole
- 7. Sloppy Joe Casserole
- 8. Crack Chicken Casserole
- 9. Ultimate Chicken Casserole
- 10. Chicken Green Bean Casserole
- 11. Jalapeno Poppers Corn Casserole
- 12. Hamburger Hashbrown Casserole
- 13. Tuna Casserole
- 14. Mexican Casserole
- 15. Taco Rice Casserole
- 16. Leftover Ham Casserole
- 17. John Wayne casserole
- 18. Chicken Tetrazzini Casserole
- 19. Hamburger Casserole
- 20. Spaghetti Pie
- 21. Chicken Nugget Casserole
- 22. Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 23. Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- 24. Paula Deen Breakfast Casserole
- 25. Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
- 26. Big Mac Tater Tot Casserole
- 27. Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- 28. Ground Beef Enchilada Casserole
- 29. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- 30. Crock Pot Shredded Beef Enchilada Casserole
- 31. Easy Dorito Casserole
- 32. Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- 33. Low Carb Taco Casserole
- 34. Crock Pot Crack Chicken Casserole
- 35. Beef Enchilada Tater Tot Casserole
- More Easy Freeze Ideas
How to Freezer Meal Prep
- I like to prepare by gathering all the ingredients that I need.
- I always check my pantry before going to the store. You would be surprised what meals you can prepare just by shopping your own pantry.
- Once I have all my ingredients organized, then I start by adding the ingredients to the freezer bag if needed.
- I label the freezer bag with the cooking time, name of recipe and the date.
- Then place in the freezer.
How to Know What to Freeze
It can be confusing knowing what you can and cannot freeze. I created this free FREE Freezer Cooking Guide to help you out.
How I Freezer Meal Prep Even Faster
These easy freezer meals are a great way to start freezer cooking. But if you want to know how I can meal prep 10 dinners an an our then check out Lazy Day Cooking Club. We teach you everything you need to know about how to prep dinner fast.
Favorite Easy Freezer Meals:
1. Cowboy Casserole
Cowboy Casserole is one of my favorite freezer-friendly meals. It is loaded with flavor and you can easily substitute the ground beef with ground turkey. Sneak in vegetables such as bell peppers and carrots for a delicious weeknight meal.
2. Pizza Pasta Casserole
This pizza pasta casserole is a easy meal to freezer prep with. When you are ready to enjoy this meal, allow it to thaw in the fridge for a delicious meal. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for an easy meal.
3. Lasagna Casserole
Lasagna Casserole is my husbands favorite meal to make. The mixture of tomato sauce, noodles, and beef cooks easily in the oven. When meal prepping the casserole, I like to prepare in a disposable pan and cover with plastic wrap and aluminum foil.
4. Vegetarian Breakfast Casserole
This casserole is great to make for a holiday breakfast or brunch.
5. John Wayne Casserole
We love this ground beef casserole because of the layers of cheddar cheese, veggies and ground beef. It is easy to meal prep with and topped with a biscuit layer.
6. Chicken Hashbrown Casserole
This chicken hashbrown casserole starts with shredded chicken breast and mixed with a creamy texture. The crispy toppings makes this a family favorite.
7. Sloppy Joe Casserole
There is never anything left of this sloppy joe casserole. The pasta, beef and sloppy joe sauce turns a classic recipe into a delicious recipe.
8. Crack Chicken Casserole
Crack chicken casserole is loaded with cheese, bacon, and chicken breasts. The seasoning are simple and we like to add in garlic cloves for added flavor.
9. Ultimate Chicken Casserole
Combining chicken, egg noodles and veggies makes the best comfort food.
10. Chicken Green Bean Casserole
This classic recipe is perfect to make ahead of time by placing in the freezer. Feel free to add in celery, salt, and pepper for added flavor.
11. Jalapeno Poppers Corn Casserole
This corn casserole is always made for our holiday dinners. Make ahead of time and place in the freezer.
12. Hamburger Hashbrown Casserole
Make this delicious hamburger hashbrown casserole for a crowd pleasing meal. Double the batch so you can freeze for another easily meal.
13. Tuna Casserole
This tuna casserole is loaded with flavor and has a creamy texture. Prepare and store in the freezer for a easy meal on a busy weeknight.
14. Mexican Casserole
This casserole is delicious and perfect served for a large crowd. We love to add in chili powder, cumin, and cilantro for added flavor.
15. Taco Rice Casserole
This Taco Rice Casserole freezes great!
16. Leftover Ham Casserole
Diced ham, noodles and cheese makes the perfect casserole to use leftover holiday ham. Feel free to add in your favorite vegetables for delicious recipe.
17. John Wayne casserole
This simple recipes hat is loaded with beef and cheese freezes great and reheats beautifully.
18. Chicken Tetrazzini Casserole
Prepare for your next dinner with this freezer friendly chicken casserole.
19. Hamburger Casserole
Top this casserole with salsa for a delicious casserole.
20. Spaghetti Pie
Spaghetti pie is one of my favorite freezer meals.
21. Chicken Nugget Casserole
Make your kids favorite chicken nugget in a casserole for a delicious meal.
22. Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Make this chicken enchilada casserole with rotisserie chicken for a delicious casserole. Serve in a bowl with rice for a delicious meal.
23. Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
Come home to this casserole being ready to place in the oven for the perfect weeknight meal.
24. Paula Deen Breakfast Casserole
I love making this breakfast casserole for a delicious weekend breakfast.
25. Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
This Homemade spaghetti sauce freezes beautifully and makes spaghetti night even easier.
26. Big Mac Tater Tot Casserole
This cheesy burger casserole is one of our favorite casseroles. You can’t go wrong with these simple ingredients and even my pickiest eater, loves this recipe.
27. Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
Top your classic sloppy joe mixture with a cornbread mixture for a delicious casserole.
28. Ground Beef Enchilada Casserole
Bake this casserole with red sauce and ground beef to make a delicious casserole.
29. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
This classic tator tot casserole recipe is loaded with flavor.
30. Crock Pot Shredded Beef Enchilada Casserole
This enchilada casserole cooks easily in the slow cooker for the perfect meal idea.
31. Easy Dorito Casserole
This casserole is a family favorite!
32. Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
Another easy breakfast casserole that is ready in less than 30 minute. Serve with a side of fruit for an amazing meal.
33. Low Carb Taco Casserole
Top this taco casserole with sour cream and black bean for a low carb casserole.
34. Crock Pot Crack Chicken Casserole
You can easily make this casserole with chicken thighs or chicken breast. This crack chicken is one of my favorites as well as chicken pot pie.
35. Beef Enchilada Tater Tot Casserole
Make this beef casserole for those busy weeknights for a delicious meal idea.