Everyone will enjoy these easy Friday night dinner ideas. These dinner recipes are perfect for a laid back family night.
Friday Night Dinner Ideas
Get ready for some of the best recipes to make on a Friday night. After a long week of work and activities, these dinner ideas will be a welcome change. Choose any of these for a super fast meal in minutes.
You can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family. These are perfect for a Friday game night, movie night and more.
What do you eat on a Friday night?
We try to keep it really simple on a Friday night. Our family eats simple recipes that are delicious.
Everyone used to want to get takeout on a Friday. However, thanks to these tasty recipes, everyone would rather eat at home.
Some of our favorites include easy casseroles, sloppy joes, barbecue sandwiches and more.
Table of Contents
- Friday Night Dinner Ideas
- What do you eat on a Friday night?
- What can you serve instead of pizza?
- Fun Friday night dinner ideas to make
- 1. Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe
- 2. Blackened Salmon Recipe
- 3. Dorito Taco Salad
- 4. Copycat Texas Roadhouse Steak
- 5. Biscuit Pizzas
- 6. Nacho Chicken Casserole
- 7. Beef Enchilada Tator Tot Casserole Rrecipe
- 8. Crockpot Meatball Subs Recipe
- 9. Honey Glazed Salmon with Lime
- 10. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 11. Crock Pot Tator Tot Casserole
- 12. Pepperoni Pizza Sloppy Joes
- 13. Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- 14. Grilled Mahi Mahi Recipe
- 15. Cracker Barrel Meatloaf
- 16. Crock Pot Sheperd’s Pie
- 17. Beef Burrito Recipe
- 18. Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers
- 19. Homemade Flatbread Pizza
- 20. Crock Pot Philly Cheesesteaks Sandwiches
- 21. Crock Pot American Goulash
- 22. Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 23. Beef and Noodles
- 24. Dr. Pepper BBQ Chicken Recipe
- 25. Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- 26. Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwich
- 27. Air Fryer Hamburgers
- 28. Beef Stir Fry Recipe
- 29. Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- 30. Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
- 31. Creamy Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- 32. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Skillet
- 33. Skillet Fajitas
- 34. Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
- 35. Crock Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
- 36. Baked Pork Chops
- 37. Shrimp Taco Recipe
- More dinner ideas:
What can you serve instead of pizza?
Pizza is tasty but sometimes you want to change things up. Instead of pizza night, try having a taco night or BBQ slider night. Another fun idea is a nacho bar.
We also make a baked potato bar a lot. Everyone enjoys adding their favorite toppings. Not only is this easy and delicious but frugal as well.
The ideas are endless for an easy meal in less than 30 minutes.
Fun Friday night dinner ideas to make
Let’s get started with these easy recipes perfect to enjoy on a Friday night. They are so delicious that you might want to try them for a busy weeknight dinner too.
1. Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe
If your family loves comfort food, this Cheeseburger Casserole is the one to try. It has a creamy sauce and lots of cheese for the best meal.
2. Blackened Salmon Recipe
Salmon takes just minutes to cook and makes a healthy meal idea.
3. Dorito Taco Salad
From the ground beef and black beans to the endless toppings, this Dorito Taco salad will be a crowd pleaser.
4. Copycat Texas Roadhouse Steak
Enjoy a perfectly grilled steak at home on a Friday night without the crowds or expense.
5. Biscuit Pizzas
Skip takeout and make these personalized pizzas using canned biscuits. They are so fun and delicious.
6. Nacho Chicken Casserole
Tender rice and chicken blended with salsa, cheese and more make a filling casserole. It is so easy to make on a laid back Friday night.
7. Beef Enchilada Tator Tot Casserole Rrecipe
The hearty beef in this enchilada casserole is so flavorful and tasty. Everthing comes together for a great meal.
8. Crockpot Meatball Subs Recipe
The slow cooker does all of the work to make these tender meatballs. Come home to dinner ready to enjoy and everyone can make a sub.
9. Honey Glazed Salmon with Lime
The delicious lime and honey combine for a yummy salmon recipe everyone will love.
10. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings
It is so easy to enjoy chicken wings on a Friday night thanks to this crock pot recipe.
11. Crock Pot Tator Tot Casserole
This tator tot casserole everyone loves is even easier in the crock pot. You will love having dinner ready to enjoy.
12. Pepperoni Pizza Sloppy Joes
If you love traditional sloppy joes, try this pizza version. It is a tasty way to jazz up plain sloppy joes into something new.
13. Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe
Everything you need for a great meal is in the slow cooker. This tasty stew has tender beef and veggies for a great dinner without much work.
14. Grilled Mahi Mahi Recipe
In just 15 minutes, this Mahi Mahi goes from grill to table. It is amazing with the garlic flavor.
15. Cracker Barrel Meatloaf
No need to go out to eat when you can make this copycat Cracker Barrel meatloaf at home. It is packed with flavor and the best topping.
16. Crock Pot Sheperd’s Pie
This classic dish never disappoints. It is easy to make and so filling.
17. Beef Burrito Recipe
Burrito night is always a favorite with everyone. This meal is tasty and easy to freeze.
18. Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed Peppers in the slow cooker make an effortless dinner idea. Each bite is amazing for a great dinner.
19. Homemade Flatbread Pizza
You don’t need to make pizza dough with this easy flatbread pizza recipe. Everyone can choose their favorite toppings. From pepperoni to chicken pizza, there are lots of options.
20. Crock Pot Philly Cheesesteaks Sandwiches
Philly Cheesesteak is completely effortless to make in the crock pot. The meat is tender and delicious on sub rolls.
21. Crock Pot American Goulash
Don’t overlook Goulash and how hearty and amazing it is. Everything you need for a complete meal is in this recipe.
22. Homemade Hamburger Helper
You won’t ever buy those store bought mixes after you try this homestyle recipe. It is so easy and turns out better than anything at the grocery store.
23. Beef and Noodles
While this might sound simple, beef and noodles does not disappoint. It is inexpensive to make and loaded with flavor.
24. Dr. Pepper BBQ Chicken Recipe
The Dr. Pepper in this chicken recipe gives it a tangy and sweet flavor everyone will enjoy.
25. Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
Enjoy everything you love about a cheeseburger in this easy to make soup.
26. Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwich
The tangy sauce and tender pork make this sandwich super yummy.
27. Air Fryer Hamburgers
Try making burgers in the air fryer for a quick but delicious Friday night dinner.
28. Beef Stir Fry Recipe
Make a savory stir fry at home with beef and veggies. This would be delicious with homemade fried rice.
29. Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
In just 10 minutes, your family can enjoy the best Shrimp Scampi. You will love having this on Friday night instead of a crowded restaurant.
30. Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
If you enjoy takeout, try making this fried rice loaded with chicken. It is ready in just minutes.
31. Creamy Chicken Alfredo Recipe
You will be so impressed with how simple this Alfredo recipe is to make in the skillet. Each bite is rich and creamy.
32. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Skillet
One pot meals make cleanup easy for a leisurely Friday night. The combination of cheesy sauce, chicken and veggies make a great meal.
33. Skillet Fajitas
Learn how to make fajitas at home for a great Friday in. We like to call it Fajita Friday around here.
34. Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
You can enjoy all of the flavors of Philly Cheesesteak in this sloppy joes recipe. It is so easy and budget friendly.
35. Crock Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
This recipe combines two delicious classic recipes. You will love the flavors of chili and macaroni and cheese in this tasty slow cooker recipe.
36. Baked Pork Chops
The secret to this recipe is the soda. The flavor from the pork marinated in Coke is super tasty.
37. Shrimp Taco Recipe
You will not believe how fast this recipe is. In only 5 minutes, your family can enjoy shrimp tacos for the best Friday night meal.