This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
We have 20 quick and easy chili recipes you will love. Whether you like traditional chili soup recipes or like to spice things up, there is a recipe for everyone!
Easy Chili Recipes
When the weather starts to get cool, there isn’t anything like a good pot of chili! These easy chili recipes come together quickly and will be the perfect dinner idea for crisp Fall evenings.
Let’s give these quick easy chili recipes a try. You will love how easy they are!
We make chili frequently so I make a big batch of homemade chili seasoning. It’s really easy to make and cheaper than store bought.
Table of Contents
- Easy Chili Recipes
- What goes good with chili?
- How to freeze Chili
- 1. Pumpkin Chili Recipe
- 2. Easy Quick Chili Recipe
- 3. Wendy’s Chili
- 4. The Best Crock Pot Chili
- 5. No Bean 30 Minute Chili
- 6. White Bean Pumpkin Turkey Chili
- 7. Vegetarian Crock Pot Chili
- 8. 6 Ingredient Crock Pot Chili
- 9. Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
- 10. Crock Pot 15 Bean Soup with Ham
- 11. Slow Cooker Butternut Squash
- 12. Turkey Corn Chili
- 13. Slow Cooker Tortellini Chili
- 14. Crockpot Taco Chili
- 15. Dr. Pepper Chili
- 16. Delicious Chili in the Crock Pot
- 17. Crock Pot Turkey Chili
- 18. White Chicken Chili Taco Chili
- 19. Easy Keto Chili
- 20. Turkey Sweet Potato Chili
- 21. Crock Pot Cowboy Chili Recipe
- 22. Instant Pot Vegetarian Chili Recipe
- 23. Crock pot Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe
- Which easy chili recipe will you try?
- Try these other delicious soup recipes:
What goes good with chili?
We like to top our chili with tortilla chips and cheese. Sometimes we make a big pan of cornbread and crumble it on top of the chili. It’s so good.
Taco Chili is also one of our favorites.
How to freeze Chili
Freezing Chili is actually very easy. I love to have chili in the freeze to reheat on a cold day. Check out Can You Freeze Chili for more tips on how to freeze chili.
1. Pumpkin Chili Recipe
Try something different and add pumpkin for a twist on the classic chili. It’s so hearty and perfect for this time of year.
2. Easy Quick Chili Recipe
The chili is a super quick and easy chili recipe that the entire family will love! Top with cheese and corn chips or whatever you like!
3. Wendy’s Chili
If you love Wendy’s chili, give this recipe a try. It’s packed with ground beef, veggies, tomatoes and more! Just like Wendy’s.
4. The Best Crock Pot Chili
This is a quick and delicious classic chili recipe. Dump it all in your slow cooker and have dinner waiting when you get home!
5. No Bean 30 Minute Chili
Get dinner on the table fast with this dish that only takes 30 minutes. Perfect for those nights you forget to menu plan!
6. White Bean Pumpkin Turkey Chili
The easy recipe calls for turkey and pumpkin so it’s a really healthy meal that is delicious! It will satisfy a crowd and cooks so easily in the crock pot or instant pot!
7. Vegetarian Crock Pot Chili
This meatless recipe is perfect for those that don’t eat meat or maybe times when you are trying to stretch your grocery budget. It’s packed with so much flavor to really leave you satisfied.
8. 6 Ingredient Crock Pot Chili
You only need 6 ingredients to make this awesome chili! Such a simple recipe that doesn’t take long to prepare and everyone will love.
9. Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
Use chicken instead of beef and white beans for a twist on classic chili. This is so good and a nice change if you are looking for something different.
10. Crock Pot 15 Bean Soup with Ham
This recipe comes together quickly by using Hurst’s 15 Bean Soup in the dry bean section of the store. Plus, it’s frugal using dry beans. The chili recipe is excellent topped with cornbread, cheese and more!
11. Slow Cooker Butternut Squash
The perfect Fall meal with yummy Fall vegetables! The recipe is super easy in your slow cooker to make dinnertime a breeze.
12. Turkey Corn Chili
Turkey and Corn make the perfect combination in this hearty chili. This recipe is a great one to save and use for Thanksgiving leftovers.
13. Slow Cooker Tortellini Chili
Cheese tortellini adds something really special to this dish. Try this delicious recipe.
14. Crockpot Taco Chili
You will love the flavor the salsa adds to the dish. It adds a kick that is so good with the black and pinto beans. This is a an easy freezer meal if you have any leftovers.
15. Dr. Pepper Chili
This chili is sweet, savory and spicy! The Dr. Pepper adds a really good flavor to this simple chili recipe.
16. Delicious Chili in the Crock Pot
Yummy chili with a secret ingredient- cocoa powder! Try this amazing chili recipe.
17. Crock Pot Turkey Chili
Sneak hidden veggies in this easy recipe! No one will never know and you will feel good about getting extra nutrients in your family! This recipe uses ground turkey so it’s much better for you and cheaper too.
18. White Chicken Chili Taco Chili
This comes together quickly in the slow cooker and it’s a good way to sneak beans into your children’s diet. We top ours with tortilla chips and cheese here.
19. Easy Keto Chili
Enjoy tasty chili while following a low carb and keto diet. This is perfect for cooler weather and so amazing the entire family will love the recipe.
20. Turkey Sweet Potato Chili
Try a new and delicious twist on the traditional chili recipe. The flavor is amazing in this healthy turkey chili recipe. Everyone will love it!
21. Crock Pot Cowboy Chili Recipe
The easy recipe does not disappoint. Loaded with hearty beef, beans, zesty tomatoes and more, each bite is simply amazing and sure to be a big hit.
22. Instant Pot Vegetarian Chili Recipe
This is the perfect meal to get dinner on the table fast! Vegetarian chili is packed with amazing flavor and ready in just 10 minutes.
23. Crock pot Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe
This chili is loaded with so much flavor and tasty chicken, cheese and more that the entire family will love this recipe. The low carb recipe is simply amazing!
Which easy chili recipe will you try?
Give them a try and let us know which easy chili recipes are your favorites.
From easy crockpot chili recipe to chili on the stove top, there are so many options for any day of the week!
I love using the slow cooker if I will be gone all day. It is so nice to come home to dinner ready to enjoy.
The possibilities are endless with chili from keto and low carb to traditional recipes. Try using ground turkey, ground beef or just veggies.
Switch up the beans and use black beans, pinto beans or whatever you have on hand. Add extra diced tomatoes and beef broth to stretch your meat. So many tasty ideas!
Don’t forget about the toppings for homemade chili such as sour cream, cheese, corn chips and more. My kids love the toppings. 🙂
You might also want to try chili cheese dip recipe.
Try these other delicious soup recipes:
- Crock pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Lasagna Soup Recipe
- Crockpot Black Bean Cilantro Soup
- Crockpot Creamy Taco Soup
- Easy Crockpot Stuffed Peppers Soup Recipe
- Creamy Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock Pot Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Ham and Potato Soup Crock pot Recipe
- Crock Pot Butternut Squash Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Lentil Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe